How the fuck is a king bullied in school?

Hardrada

Hardrada

Germanicelt
The young monarch was a shy teen, and his days at the school were plagued by traumatic and merciless bullying by the boys. Once after taking a shower, Charles was tied up and pushed into the laundry basket, where he was hung naked, blasted with the cold water—shivering in the cold until a staff member heard his voice.

I remember King Charles III—or Prince Charles, as he was then—arriving on his first day of school. He stepped out of a car and he was surrounded by his mother, the late Queen Elizabeth II, the headmaster, the chairman of the governors and various other people. Charles was a small, 13-year-old boy in a gray suit with rather big ears, and he looked terrified.

I don't remember Charles saying anything during the tea. He was a silent little boy and he kept very much to himself.

Charles never complained. He never cried—or, at least, not to my knowledge. It's hard to tell how he felt at the time, as little boys are taught to be rather stoic. But he never reacted and he never punched back.

I felt sorry for him. I realized he was being badly bullied, and I didn't quite know what to do about it, but I liked the guy. I think all of his classmates did.

But you were bullied if you were even friendly with him, let alone a friend. You were called "the King's friends," and you would be harassed for that. Boys would make sucking noises, as a way of saying you were "sucking up" to Charles. So people were cautious about befriending him which, when I look back now as a father and a grandfather, breaks my heart.

But, in time, Charles did make a couple of friends, and they put up with the abuse that they got for being his friend.

King Charles' former classmate has claimed the way the royal was 'mercilessly bullied' at school will make him a 'kinder' monarch.

During Charles' early days at school, Mr Stonborough says it was 'impossible' to befriend the royal as bullies would jeer at them for being the 'king's friends'.

He explained: 'A couple of the boys decided it would be funny to “do” him. This meant punching him, pulling his ears, all out of sight in the scrum.

'He never said a word. He just got on with it. Never complain, never explain.'

What's more, Mr Stonborough speculated that Charles may not have wanted to speak up about the bullying as the school's motto was 'Plus est en vous', which translates as 'There is more in you than you think'.

When Charles attended the school it was not heated and its windows were left wide open even in the winter. His bed was next to a window and he often woke to find his bedding frozen with frost, Nigel Cawthorne revealed in 'War Of The Windsors: The Inside Story Of Charles, Andrew And The Rivalry That Has Defined The Royal Family'.

Every morning, even in the snow, King Charles had to endure a pre-dawn run followed by an icy shower. He also had to go through horrific bullying. In one incident, the 13-year-old King Charles was grabbed as he came out of the showers, tied up and bundled into a wicker laundry basket which was hung from a wall and blasted with freezing water.

He was left there for half an hour until a staff member heard his distressed cries, the book claims, adding that the monarch suffered regular beatings in the darkness of the dormitory at night and on the rugby pitch, where boys would boast that they had punched the future King of England.

King Charles also suffered a broken nose during one of these on-field assaults - but he did not complain out of fear that it would only make the bullying worse.

But his brother Prince Andrew had a very different experience at the school. One school master said, "If anyone tries to take the mickey out of him, he fights back. He’s just as good with the verbals as with his fists."

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Recessed Life, BigJimsWornOutTires, edgemaxx and 1 other person
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
They were jealous

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, !MagicMan777 and Mosh12
absolutely did not read

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, Deleted member, !MagicMan777 and 2 others
No wonder Diana cucked him with ethnic badboy JFL

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger, edgemaxx and humanoidsub7
Dnrd

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 52905, BigJimsWornOutTires, edgemaxx and 2 others
Wait. This is for real?

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
Yes just look up king Charles bullied in school on Google
I did. Turns out his father was belittling and bullying him too while his mother was apathetic.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, edgemaxx and Hardrada
I did. Turns out his father was belittling and bullying him too while his mother was apathetic.
Ye his father made public remarks about him too lol

I couldn't find the clip but he said in an interview something about how he looks younger than him

he's a mouth breathing cuck

Ye his father made public remarks about him too lol

I couldn't find the clip but he said in an interview something about how he looks younger than him
He should have went ER. He had the means too.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Skywalker, TheMaxxer333 and 2 others
He should have went ER. He had the means too.
Doesn't make sense why the fuck a king goes to school let alone a shit one

Proves that the royal family are slaves like everyone else and have nothing to do with the real elite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Pikabro, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person

Proves that the royal family are slaves like everyone else and have nothing to do with the real elite

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32485, LooksOrDeath, Primalsplit and 1 other person
The Crown series portrays Queen Elizabeth as often cold and distant, to the point of being a sperg, too trained for emotional detachment to be a conventional loving mother sometimes, and Prince Phillip as an overbearing father who clumsily tried to toughen Charles up but without knowing how to get close to him or understand him. I guess we can assume those are accurate depictions, so it led to Charles being a timid kid with identity and self-esteem issues. Also Gordonstoun was a school meant for a different kind of rich kid, more country manor, hunting, sports and partying, not the comfortable court life, political/public activities and strict traditional upbringing Charles was used to, which led to him not fitting in. What I don't get is why the kids in the school weren't afraid of bullying their future (they didn't how far in the future at the time) king, or why it didn't occur to Charles to pull rank or use his connections to get them to fuck off. I would have had them destroyed them if I was in his place.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro
  • +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777
Elab on what? That putting a crown on a sub-human's head doesn't make them not sub-human anymore?
When I was at school bullies did nothing to the subhumans they even befriended them. They started bullying a chadlite tho after befriending him too

It must have been some kind of family tradition or some shit. "You must be forged in the field before you become a king" type of bullshit probably. The royal family seems dysfunctional af tho. They sound like like abused dogs autistic.

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777, Pikabro and Hardrada
why is that bullshit?
It is not bullshit in on itself, but you don't just completely abuse a kid, destroy his confidence and throw him in fron of dogs if you want your family legacy to continue or end up with a future tyrant. You would actually prepare the kid or something.

It was probably a family tradition but they must have forgotten why they practiced it long ago. That's what makes it bullshit in my eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, TheMaxxer333 and kanderior
Story of my life I could never beat someone ass if they teased or pushed me in school because my parents said I wasn’t allowed to fight so I just had to take it.

No cap if I was king I would make these niggas life hell as payback

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
The young monarch was a shy teen, and his days at the school were plagued by traumatic and merciless bullying by the boys. Once after taking a shower, Charles was tied up and pushed into the laundry basket, where he was hung naked, blasted with the cold water—shivering in the cold until a staff member heard his voice.

I remember King Charles III—or Prince Charles, as he was then—arriving on his first day of school. He stepped out of a car and he was surrounded by his mother, the late Queen Elizabeth II, the headmaster, the chairman of the governors and various other people. Charles was a small, 13-year-old boy in a gray suit with rather big ears, and he looked terrified.

I don't remember Charles saying anything during the tea. He was a silent little boy and he kept very much to himself.

Charles never complained. He never cried—or, at least, not to my knowledge. It's hard to tell how he felt at the time, as little boys are taught to be rather stoic. But he never reacted and he never punched back.

I felt sorry for him. I realized he was being badly bullied, and I didn't quite know what to do about it, but I liked the guy. I think all of his classmates did.

But you were bullied if you were even friendly with him, let alone a friend. You were called "the King's friends," and you would be harassed for that. Boys would make sucking noises, as a way of saying you were "sucking up" to Charles. So people were cautious about befriending him which, when I look back now as a father and a grandfather, breaks my heart.

But, in time, Charles did make a couple of friends, and they put up with the abuse that they got for being his friend.

King Charles' former classmate has claimed the way the royal was 'mercilessly bullied' at school will make him a 'kinder' monarch.

During Charles' early days at school, Mr Stonborough says it was 'impossible' to befriend the royal as bullies would jeer at them for being the 'king's friends'.

He explained: 'A couple of the boys decided it would be funny to “do” him. This meant punching him, pulling his ears, all out of sight in the scrum.

'He never said a word. He just got on with it. Never complain, never explain.'

What's more, Mr Stonborough speculated that Charles may not have wanted to speak up about the bullying as the school's motto was 'Plus est en vous', which translates as 'There is more in you than you think'.

When Charles attended the school it was not heated and its windows were left wide open even in the winter. His bed was next to a window and he often woke to find his bedding frozen with frost, Nigel Cawthorne revealed in 'War Of The Windsors: The Inside Story Of Charles, Andrew And The Rivalry That Has Defined The Royal Family'.

Every morning, even in the snow, King Charles had to endure a pre-dawn run followed by an icy shower. He also had to go through horrific bullying. In one incident, the 13-year-old King Charles was grabbed as he came out of the showers, tied up and bundled into a wicker laundry basket which was hung from a wall and blasted with freezing water.

He was left there for half an hour until a staff member heard his distressed cries, the book claims, adding that the monarch suffered regular beatings in the darkness of the dormitory at night and on the rugby pitch, where boys would boast that they had punched the future King of England.

King Charles also suffered a broken nose during one of these on-field assaults - but he did not complain out of fear that it would only make the bullying worse.

But his brother Prince Andrew had a very different experience at the school. One school master said, "If anyone tries to take the mickey out of him, he fights back. He’s just as good with the verbals as with his fists."
he was sent to an extremely hard boarding school and he was LEFT there for months/ years at a time
FAR away from any royal supervision/ control to learn discipline
SRS
thats WHY he was bullied, it was NOT a school across the street of Buckingham Palace
we all saw the crown, come on :feelskek:

@PrinceLuenLeoncur @6ft4 @FailedNormieManlet @delonregen @drlooksmax

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro and FailedNormieManlet
he was sent to an extremely hard boarding school and he was LEFT there for months/ years at a time
SRS
thats WHY he was bullied, it was NOT a school across the street of Buckingham Palace

I’d call it character building. It’s necessary.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Skywalker
Would’ve helped me ngl
Living a sheltered life is unironically a huge failo. You need experiences to grow as a person.

• +1
SRS

Haven't seen the crown. Did they show him getting bullied?

He must’ve felt like Jesus himself

• +1
Living a sheltered life is unironically a huge failo. You need experiences to grow as a person.
You need perspective as well too. Looking back I wasn’t really bullied just very soft and stupid so people made fun of me. When I hear about people getting dogs set on them, stones thrown at them and shit like this it makes me realise what bullying really is. But some form of positive reinforcement is needed to prevent abused dog syndrome developing

Balance makes you well adjusted. Too much pampering = weak pussy, too much rough = abused neutered dog

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 30037
The were jealous of all the trafficked JB he was gonna slay after leaving boarding school while they were destined for workceldom and a roastie pussy at best

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro and standardcel
Haven't seen the crown. Did they show him getting bullied?
i dont remember but they showed the school, and what ive said in my comment, since it all popped in my head from there lol...

BTW his grandson is getting bullied aswell runs in the family I guess

You need perspective as well too. Looking back I wasn’t really bullied just very soft and stupid so people made fun of me. When I hear about people getting dogs set on them, stones thrown at them and shit like this it makes me realise what bullying really is. But some form of positive reinforcement is needed to prevent abused dog syndrome developing

Balance makes you well adjusted. Too much pampering = weak pussy, too much rough = abused neutered dog
If the Royal Family wanted, they could’ve home schooled him. They did that stuff on purpose.

• +1
That was a great experience for him. I know some rich bastards who grew up sheltered and in luxury, they all grown up as pussies with social anxiety and afraid to go to the grocery store.

• +1