How the fuck is prime Adriana Lima even real

Post-prime thot

holy shit wtf is this. Still, he's tall af and has a good jaw, it's only his eyes that are bad.

View attachment 2494872
Just imagine she has a daughter with him and she gets daddy's eyes instead of mommy's? Another misandric feminist in the world lol 🤭

She deserves better, poor her 😭😱
Oh i you always come back every year and post femboy pics you Brazilian monkey go suck @badg96 dick

MODS PLEASE BANHAMMER THOSE NIBBAS, WE HAD ENOUGH WITH XANGSANE YOU BASTARDS

• Love it
Reactions: Lindros
She should have dated the French if she likes ogres that much, Sebastien Chabal looked way better before going full caveman and Fabien Pelous even better (small dick tho)
Images   2023 10 16T140646819
Images   2023 10 16T140717511

But I don't know what she was thinking by marrying that eyecel 🤣🤣🤣

Oh i you always come back every year and post femboy pics you Brazilian monkey go suck @badg96 dick

FUCK YOU I'M GOING TO FACESIT AND FART ON YOUR FACE, PAKI BASTARD

WHO SAID I'M A FEMBOY? I'M A ULTRA MASCULINE GIGACHAD SLAYER OK??? NOW GO EAT A TIGER'S ASS, NIGGER

Why prefer you suck my dick. You think you are better in this

FUCK YOU I'M GOING TO FACESIT AND FART ON YOUR FACE, PAKI BASTARD

WHO SAID I'M A FEMBOY? I'M A ULTRA MASCULINE GIGACHAD SLAYER OK??? NOW GO EAT A TIGER'S ASS, NIGGER
I'm not paki you retard now get fucked by @badg96

God bless you

Shiiiiet

Aryan as fuck

I'm not paki you retard now get fucked by @badg96

God bless you
Tell @badg96 to go come inside me then slap my face REAL hard and make me swallow, motherfucker. Because I really really like it 🤭☺️😘

P
Why prefer you suck my dick. You think you are better in this
Put your dick out NOW and doesn't matter if it's a Friday night, I will suck it (yah I'm a dirty fucking whore, so what? Hahahahahah) ☺️

I'm back, you fucking NIGGER!!! Bahahahahahaha lick my ass, bitch 🤭🖕😘😻

You know what's even crazier? There are men in this world who completely seriously don't find her attractive.
This proves that every man has unique taste in foids while foids have the same taste in men
This is genuinely insane