HOW THE FUCK IS THIS CURRYCEL A FUCKING SUPERMODEL!!!

• +1
Reactions: Infinite
With the exception of the few top models, good features for modeling =/= irl appeal.

Last edited:
Modeling has steered away from the hyper attractive faces of the 90s

Nowadays the only non negotiables are top tier facial definition + okay harmony, which he obv has

he does, he stood next to barrett and actually has decent bones. and brahmin doesn't mog him
Brahminboss mogs him lmao hell a random indian janitor would mog him

Modeling has steered away from the hyper attractive faces of the 90s

Nowadays the only non negotiables are top tier facial definition + okay harmony, which he obv has
Modelling now is how weird and different you look

With the exception of the few top models, good features for modeling =/= irl appeal.
Not even that lol its just very aggressive and weird features now.

Just like how these fat fucks are models
Images 35
Images 34

He Mogs me , and sure Mogs you op

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
supermodels don't exist anymore
it's just top models and normal models

View attachment 2786247View attachment 2786248View attachment 2786250
Shit fucking incel tier eye area with a bad nose and hides subhuman forehead with angry bird tier eyebrows and shitskin, are these modelling industries blind WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS. Even in curries brahminboss (RIP) mogs this dude hard he JFL. I wish all these modelling industries rot the fuck out of this universe.
JFL at the state of this forum he's GL just cuz his eyes aren't PSL standard doesn't change that he has model-tier zygos and bones + solid harmony. Besides there's a ton of worse-looking models out there. Also on an unrelated note it's funny how that schizo BrahminBoss tricked this whole forum into thinking he isn't a 0 harmony LTN.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and neverascendcurrycel
JFL at the state of this forum he's GL just cuz his eyes aren't PSL standard doesn't change that he has model-tier zygos and bones + solid harmony. Besides there's a ton of worse-looking models out there. Also on an unrelated note it's funny how that schizo BrahminBoss tricked this whole forum into thinking he isn't a 0 harmony LTN.
ASK GIRLS BROTHER

Do a tinder expirement

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
Bug eyes actually attractive on some people, look at cillian Murphy, he is an average looking man, bug eyes doesn’t affect him. Same goes to that model , he actually looks exotic. He looks black that’s where his appeal come from I think.

• +1
Reactions: hello12344
Bug eyes actually attractive on some people, look at cillian Murphy, he is an average looking man, bug eyes doesn’t affect him. Same goes to that model , he actually looks exotic. He looks black that’s where his appeal come from I think.
UEE is one of the most overrated failos tbh PFL to PFH ratio, eye shape, eyebrows all matter way more.

• +1
Reactions: neverascendcurrycel
View attachment 2786247View attachment 2786248View attachment 2786250
Shit fucking incel tier eye area with a bad nose and hides subhuman forehead with angry bird tier eyebrows and shitskin, are these modelling industries blind WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS. Even in curries brahminboss (RIP) mogs this dude hard he JFL. I wish all these modelling industries rot the fuck out of this universe.
Cuz you're a retard non nt, he's obviously archetype maxxing, "mysterious model look" besides unless hes married with kids then i dont care,

Fuck fkin diversity man
Do a tinder expirement
dude modeling industRy looks foR unique faces ,not attRactive faces . The best looking ones just happen to be found theRe. This model is a case of looking unique and also to RepResent shitskins foR RetaRded cuck snowflake woke diveRsity pRopaganda. Jews type shit innit

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and MoggsWithBoness
The model industry is a joke, dont take it serious

Cillian has icy blue eyes. Icy blue eyes can hide many flaws like scleral show and lighter skin can hide eyelid exposure. Even jeremy meeks has scleral show but his a10s protect him

Cuz you're a retard non nt, he's obviously archetype maxxing, "mysterious model look" besides unless hes married with kids then i dont care,
MyStErIoUs💀💀💀
4004592_1710065059998.png

Attachments

• 1710065059998.png
    1710065059998.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: pig_face
dude modeling industRy looks foR unique faces ,not attRactive faces . The best looking ones just happen to be found theRe. This model is a case of looking unique and also to RepResent shitskins foR RetaRded cuck snowflake woke diveRsity pRopaganda. Jews type shit innit
fr man

• +1
Reactions: pig_face
well said brother

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxxin
the entire world is a fucking joke man
The thing is it doesnt matter if your a supermodel since they look at “who has the bigger cheekbone” which it doesn’t collerate to appeal. They hire people based on unique bones not attractive ones.

The thing is it doesnt matter if your a supermodel since they look at “who has the bigger cheekbone” which it doesn’t collerate to appeal. They hire people based on unique bones not attractive ones.
Lowkey missing the old days of opry chico and gandy man. Days where models actually looked good

He looks like a faggot, gucci eats that up, and are you sure hes a super model?
Hes a successful model accd to google but idk abt supermodel there are literally no supermodels now thats a thing of the 2010s and 2000s

I get chico but gandy and opry were heavily based on psl features
They atleast looked good. Opry was very very good looking and chico a literal demigod, even gandy looked insanely good.

They atleast looked good. Opry was very very good looking and chico a literal demigod, even gandy looked insanely good.
Dont get me wrong they are good, but if ive asked every girl in my school if they found them attractive before the the trend( for sean they said he looks like a puppet and uncanny)(for gandy they said he looks awkward but alright looking)

Dont get me wrong they are good, but if ive asked every girl in my school if they found them attractive before the the trend( for sean they said he looks like a puppet and uncanny)(for gandy they said he looks awkward but alright looking)
Do you even know how many girls simp on opry from blank space vid. Even comparing opry to this curry faggot is an insult to opry.

School girls are young and their preference isnt framed fully. Ask 22yr old girls

Do you even know how many girls simp on opry from blank space vid. Even comparing opry to this curry faggot is an insult to opry.
I mean i did show them his photos but then again who knows

School girls are young and their preference isnt framed fully. Ask 22yr old girls
I doubt its any difference but if you go to his insta there barley any girls

Attachments

• 7CC94BC6-9BD0-4D8A-8596-B373AE1F0665.jpeg
    7CC94BC6-9BD0-4D8A-8596-B373AE1F0665.jpeg
    901.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 1BD17685-1F39-4E6B-AAED-F6BDD60F3F4C.jpeg
    1BD17685-1F39-4E6B-AAED-F6BDD60F3F4C.jpeg
    57.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Samsepioler and MoggsWithBoness