HOW THE FUCK IS THIS CURRYCEL A FUCKING SUPERMODEL!!!

I doubt its any difference but if you go to his insta there barley any girls
JFLLL RICECEL WANTING TO GET ASSFUCKED BY OPRY HAHAHAHAHA

• JFL
Reactions: arab_chink
I doubt its any difference but if you go to his insta there barley any girls
There are many girls on his older posts tho. Newer posts are infested by tiktokcels

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink

the comments

There are many girls on his older posts tho. Newer posts are infested by tiktokcels
He does have really good coloring, pheno, and the ideal cheekbones but his ipd and midface ratio ruins it

He does have really good coloring, pheno, and the ideal cheekbones but his ipd and midface ratio ruins it
LOL sean has ideal ipd and midface ratio

LOL sean has ideal ipd and midface ratio
His comments are from girls but it could be a niche so idk if he has the best appeal
22000572 959B 4D24 A545 0F703463F163

How can you work with this stenchcel?

Eye separation* and his mideface is 1:1.1 not 1:1
His midface ratio is also 1:1.04 which is perfectly ideal. His only flaw is his downgrown mandible

Attachments

• A6803E25-3793-4D6D-AC49-4DA7843637D7.jpeg
    A6803E25-3793-4D6D-AC49-4DA7843637D7.jpeg
    553.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78
This esr measurement method is ineffective. In that case even nick bateman has wide set eyes. It is IPD/BZW ratio

Not even that lol its just very aggressive and weird features now.
guy in the OP doesn't look aggressive at all.

As I said, the only common thing they all share now is facial definition. Androgyny is also a big thing, but not every model has it.

guy in the OP doesn't look aggressive at all.

As I said, the only common thing they all share now is facial definition. Androgyny is also a big thing, but not every model has it.
Except of him, most models now look aggressive, but even that is changing tbh. Aggressive models era was 2017-2023, now its just diversity. Races other than white and exotic features are sought for instead of actual physical attractiveness, which ruins the whole point of modelling thanks to the juice.

He has good bones stop coping lol. Bad eye area and shitskin but God tier cheekbones and lean jawline. If he bleached himself he'd be even better.

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78
Looks med @mayo mogger

He has good bones stop coping lol. Bad eye area and shitskin but God tier cheekbones and lean jawline. If he bleached himself he'd be even better.
He is highly unattractive with a shit nose death tier eye area death tier eyebrows and shitskin. Too many flaws