How the fuck is this forum so dead now?

Banana ★ 🍌

Banana ★ 🍌

★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Joined
Jul 7, 2025
Posts
4,054
Reputation
6,319
Like I just checked and it said “818 active users rn” like how master is finally getting mainstream success and shi I feel like even now I see way more videos on TikTok about this forum with tons of views

Probably because interest in the black pill is lowering now but there should be more people online now since everyone knows about it now

Like a couple months ago it was an average to (1500-2000) users and now it’s at the same level as a small Roblox game what happened?
 
  • +1
Reactions: khhvcelmoid, mxl4chi1, -joe and 1 other person
Like I just checked and it said “818 active users rn” like how master is finally getting mainstream success and shi I feel like even now I see way more videos on TikTok about this forum with tons of views

Probably because interest in the black pill is lowering now but there should be more people online now since everyone knows about it now

Like a couple months ago it was an average to (1500-2000) users and now it’s at the same level as a small Roblox game what happened?
Things get boring, especially when it's flooded by normies, most never stay.
 
  • +1
Reactions: -joe and Banana ★ 🍌
there are only a few people on this forum that i actually give a shit about so i don't really care
 
  • +1
Reactions: Banana ★ 🍌
Like I just checked and it said “818 active users rn” like how master is finally getting mainstream success and shi I feel like even now I see way more videos on TikTok about this forum with tons of views

Probably because interest in the black pill is lowering now but there should be more people online now since everyone knows about it now

Like a couple months ago it was an average to (1500-2000) users and now it’s at the same level as a small Roblox game what happened?
Also the worse part is now since there less users my notifications are so dry now this forum is less active and shi like I dead ass get excited now over like 4 red notifications in my bell logo now like wtf happened
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Glorious King and -joe
i just use this place as my diary essentially
 
  • +1
Reactions: -joe and Banana ★ 🍌
Like I just checked and it said “818 active users rn” like how master is finally getting mainstream success and shi I feel like even now I see way more videos on TikTok about this forum with tons of views

Probably because interest in the black pill is lowering now but there should be more people online now since everyone knows about it now

Like a couple months ago it was an average to (1500-2000) users and now it’s at the same level as a small Roblox game what happened?
forum is very laggy last couple days.

Also couple months ago was the peak of looksmaxxing popularity, its falling off now :)

Happy days
 
  • +1
Reactions: mxl4chi1 and Banana ★ 🍌
why is this a bad thing?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Banana ★ 🍌
no nno no i want more mainstream, need more people hre
 
  • +1
Reactions: Banana ★ 🍌
forum is very laggy last couple days.

Also couple months ago was the peak of looksmaxxing popularity, its falling off now :)

Happy days
K shamie in 2022-2023 was looksmaxing first prime in mainstream media

Clav 2025-2026 was looksmaxing 2nd prime in mainstream media

In 2028-2029 they’ll be a new figure (or on old one on here who just gets mainstream success) in the looksmaxing space to make super trendy again
 
why is this a bad thing?
A lot of pepole on here act like this forum being “niche” is a good thing but it kind of just makes the experience of useing this forum kinda boring when there isn’t a big active community

And I mean 800 pepole on a forum is still a lot but it’s not the same as a couple months ago
 
pretty cool that i can have something like this where all of my daily thoughts are accessible years down the line
Yo I was going to make a thread like this lol

Like I can’t say for like 10 years from now too go back on this forum for old times sake and read trough my old threads by takeing a trip down memory lane and looking back on my youth mindset n stuff
 
i remember the crazy threads u posted

and got banned in an instant
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Banana ★ 🍌
We need more public drama. Imagine if clav would go ER…
 
Yo I was going to make a thread like this lol

Like I can’t say for like 10 years from now too go back on this forum for old times sake and read trough my old threads by takeing a trip down memory lane and looking back on my youth mindset n stuff
if i end up roping i at least have my thoughts archived somewhere
 

Similar threads

S
Replies
3
Views
32
sonic55555
S
Sayori
Replies
55
Views
308
shedontluv-U
shedontluv-U
lifeless
Replies
10
Views
60
Framemaxxx
Framemaxxx
Verdams mum
Replies
10
Views
69
keife
keife
2s2f
Replies
22
Views
111
DrRodger
DrRodger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top