How the fuck to fix overbite

mirrormogger

mirrormogger

Kraken
Nah how tf do you actually fix a slight overbite ? I thought ez braces but with all the people saying braces with elastics reccess maxillas and shit i don’t know what to do. What is the best way to correct a slight overbite?(surely not fucking lefort right :lul:)

Braces are the only real way, you could try jutting but you might just look autistic.

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
Braces are the only real way, you could try jutting but you might just look autistic.
do you think they actually recess maxilla like people here claim? Also thoughts on just using filler to fraud not having an overbite?

Nah how tf do you actually fix a slight overbite ? I thought ez braces but with all the people saying braces with elastics reccess maxillas and shit i don’t know what to do. What is the best way to correct a slight overbite?(surely not fucking lefort right :lul:)
S U R G E R Y

do you think they actually recess maxilla like people here claim? Also thoughts on just using filler to fraud not having an overbite?
They do recess maxilla if they remove teeth or shorten them for the teeth to be pulled back. Which they probably will have to do. You’re better off getting chin implants or sliding genii to make it less noticeable. Give me rep.

• +1
I think they do a bit but it‘s the only non surgical option. Else just live with an overbite

• +1
surgery lol

• +1
if its that mild probably bsso would be enough but its rarely happens.

• +1
Any surgery to fix it will likely braces anyway 🤷🏽‍♂️, might as well just get braces

• +1
They do recess maxilla if they remove teeth or shorten them for the teeth to be pulled back.
Only if they remove teeth not if they use ipr aka just shave a few mm of teeth.

• +1
yes it does. your maxilla is more advanced then your mandible, therefore they recess your maxilla to make the mandable just as advanced as it. try chewing, especially incisor chewing. try chewing carrots without cutting them up first, and make sure to eat them raw