HOW THE SUN AGES YOU + Storytime

the_nextDavidLaid

the_nextDavidLaid

Zephir
To preface this, my face is absolutely shit with some acne here and there and some mild scarring on the side etc not that it really matters but anyways…

Some time ago I made a thread where I said I almost stole some stuff from my abandoned school etc blah blah

Today I went to that school again cause I like practicing rock climbing while there…
And there’s this broken window that I wanted to snuck into to get a javelin unironically (mind you the sun is out lmao at my IQ:feelsuhh:),the alarm goes off and I hear it thankfully and speed climb my way to the rooftop and hide under some stuff that cast shadow and I just lay down till the alarm stops going off…

15 minutes go by and I think I can hear footsteps and doors opening didn’t think anything of it…

I slide off the place I was at, carefully glance down the school and to my absolute surprise I see a blue car with no one inside while the door is open. There was no car before.

I panic. ATP I am away from my hiding place and in wanting not to make any noise I just lay down there, the sun is hitting me directly in the face. I see red through my closed eyes…

TL:DR

Go at night to steal stuff from anywhere, don’t let the sun hit you in the face when you eat junk food cause my face had little to zero red spots and when the people left and I saw the mirror my face was full of them unironically.

So don’t let the sun hit you if you don’t eat healthy.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, arterials and Lynxress
Over, I literally walk like 4 kilometers a day with a bright sun hitting my nape, Brazil is brutal son

If I stopped going outside I wonder if I would lose my tan

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
Taking sunlight for 10 to 15 minutes between 9 am to 1 pm is good but not too much

Taking sunlight for 10 to 15 minutes between 9 am to 1 pm is good but not too much
I thought more than that is required when you’re blacker than ususl

niggas debating about going outside JFL