Treated like a special needs kid at school

0S4MA

0S4MA

Sosa
Ever since high school started I noticed a weird shift in how people treated me, I wasn't an abused dog and had like 2-3 closer friends (never met outside of school JFL). But for some reason out of nowhere, my entire grade was treating me like I had Down syndrome.

Like anytime I was saying something and got cut off one normie would go "hey ****** was talking" and if anyone bumped into me "yo you bumped into ****" and stuff like that. This one popular arab thugmaxxer come up to me put his arm around my shoulder as we walked down the hall and say "if anyone fucks with you tell me" then leave. That same thugmaxxer came up to me in gym and said id be the next, and this is how he pronounced it ( Eh LAWN Moosk) JFL

Foids would always say randomly "he's chill" or talk about how quiet I was or whenever someone said something that was barely insulting or backhanded to me they would go "stooooop he's so nice" and shit like that. They acted like I had a terminal sickness. I remember this one dumbass class activity where the entire class had to describe one guy and they all said shit like "quiet" "smart" "chill" and more glazing. Its funny cause no foids except one went out of her way to make conversation.

It's been going on too long to be some joke they were playing on me, and they treat NOBODY ELSE like this. Its like they pity me in some way cause im for sure not liked enough to warrant all this. Wonder if this is just schizo ramblings or if this happens to other ppl here

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: iam good boy, FacialStructure404, VolcelFTW and 8 others

dc6d2426-01e0-4424-93d4-bc83eebbf2f7_text.gif

• +1
Reactions: smoth
Looksmaxing going mainstream = more prominent lookism sadly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dehydrated, FacialStructure404, smoth and 4 others
Getting treated nice out of pity>>>>>>>>>getting bullied all day

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: solohunter99, FacialStructure404, bloomercel and 2 others
shy cuck syndrome. The good news is u probably aren't ugly or they'd just bully u instead

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: !MagicMan777, FacialStructure404, smoth and 3 others
probably anxious body language

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
U have a shy/unlikeable face, anxious body language, don’t wear nt clothes, and probably smell like shit (in order)

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, FacialStructure404 and bloomercel
beta narrow shoulder frame nerd profile. ur just quiet nerd to them. but don't do u dare step outside of that zone. if u try to ask out a stacey u will be ridiculed.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FacialStructure404, humanoidsub7, bloomercel and 1 other person
do you want us to treat you like that too OP?

• JFL
Reactions: smoth
U have a shy/unlikeable face, anxious body language, don’t wear nt clothes, and probably smell like shit (in order)
wouldn't they just bully me then

i get this treatment aswell bhai it’s very annoying

• +1
Not a good sign. Foids think ur just ugly and ain't worth shit, and guys think you're so a autistic oddball that they show sympathy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, rhinoplasty, humanoidsub7 and 2 others
There is no coming back from that. Move, change schools and start over with a new social circle.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: solohunter99, !MagicMan777, FacialStructure404 and 2 others
Ever since high school started I noticed a weird shift in how people treated me, I wasn't an abused dog and had like 2-3 closer friends (never met outside of school JFL). But for some reason out of nowhere, my entire grade was treating me like I had Down syndrome.

Like anytime I was saying something and got cut off one normie would go "hey ****** was talking" and if anyone bumped into me "yo you bumped into ****" and stuff like that. This one popular arab thugmaxxer come up to me put his arm around my shoulder as we walked down the hall and say "if anyone fucks with you tell me" then leave. That same thugmaxxer came up to me in gym and said id be the next, and this is how he pronounced it ( Eh LAWN Moosk) JFL

Foids would always say randomly "he's chill" or talk about how quiet I was or whenever someone said something that was barely insulting or backhanded to me they would go "stooooop he's so nice" and shit like that. They acted like I had a terminal sickness. I remember this one dumbass class activity where the entire class had to describe one guy and they all said shit like "quiet" "smart" "chill" and more glazing. Its funny cause no foids except one went out of her way to make conversation.

It's been going on too long to be some joke they were playing on me, and they treat NOBODY ELSE like this. Its like they pity me in some way cause im for sure not liked enough to warrant all this. Wonder if this is just schizo ramblings or if this happens to other ppl here
Stop spying on my life and writing threads about it

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and humanoidsub7
how tall are you

• +1
Does it bother you that people treat you that way? If so do something you little cuck explain that you're not autistic and don't need constant reassurance

Does it bother you that people treat you that way? If so do something you little cuck explain that you're not autistic and don't need constant reassurance
But i'd think you're probably autistic tbh because you browse an incel website and make threads like this

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777
exact same like me, when a nigga at school found out i have a girlfriend he was bamboozled.

i've heard how niggas talk about me behind my back from other people, people from my old class called me quiet, weird, shy, acting like a robot, strange.

a girl even made up a lie that i asked her for feet pics

my reputation is below shit in my town lmao.

my girlfriend knows about those people btw they even talked shit about me to her but she doesnt believe them

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777, ggg.tv, bloomercel and 2 others
also when i had to do a presentation girls would be like " You can do it!" and clap for me.
and they would always be like go james go!! when i did some shit like they treated me like a retard.

and they speak to me in a baby voice like im a newborn child

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and fuxkdakikez
Its hard to explain but its like the guys that do this are pretty much me but with a bigger social circle. Like our grade isn't huge and can be divided into like 5-7 main friend groups. It doesn't function like a typical American school with popular kids and whatnot

how tall are you
like 5'8 my school is mostly ethnic cause its Canada jfl :lul: so I don't exactly get height mogged by Indians and Asian kids the few white kids I know are like 5'10+ though

Dnrd, Sry or happy for u
But hey man, Syndrome might be down but we r up😁

You can do it!" and clap for me.
bro a foid did that too me during rock climbing and during basketball she was like stacylite too and I don't know wether or not to be embarrassed or enjoy it

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
i have the opposite even tho im retarded

this thread is eye opening

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
boo fucking hoo

Pity is worse than insult

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez

also when i had to do a presentation girls would be like " You can do it!" and clap for me.
and they would always be like go james go!! when i did some shit like they treated me like a retard.

and they speak to me in a baby voice like im a newborn child
unironically bone chilling thread, almost creepy wtf
Did any of these happen to you guys as well?

>people in gym class intentionally missed easy blocks/catches when I had the ball, then came up to me and told me I “did a good job” when I scored a single goal (most guys scored like 5-6)
>girls came up to me and asked if they could take pictures with me, when I said yeah they immediately took selfies with me then told me I was a good guy and to keep being awesome
>I was elected to homecoming court in high school despite never filling in an application myself or even buying tickets. Once I showed up a big black footballer in my grade asked me if I put my suit on myself. He then almost literally picked me up (like how you’d pick up a dog/cat under its arms) and told me good job. After a mandatory dance with my partner, her boyfriend came up to me and said “may I have this dance” and ruffled my hair, she squeezed my cheeks like you would a little kid too and there’s a picture of this in the yearbook
>in seventh grade while I was eating alone the popular group of kids picked up my lunchbox and told me to come eat with them. They would occasionally ask me really basic questions about myself then act very congratulatory and friendly once I answered, they also kept feeding me French fries even though I said I was good they said I needed to eat so I could be healthy

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, !MagicMan777, dehydrated and 1 other person
“did a good job”
YES BRO WTF
good guy and to keep being awesome
This didn't happen to me but holy brutal I would've been hard asf while they said that
me if I put my suit on myself. He then literally picked me up (like how you’d pick up a dog/cat under its arms) and told me good job.
ok bro this is a little TOO much :lul: they might deadass think you have an illness
I could grow up (despite being in the same grade as them), this went on for weeks.

• JFL

>people in gym class intentionally missed easy blocks/catches when I had the ball, then came up to me and told me I “did a good job” when I scored a single goal (most guys scored like 5-6)
>girls came up to me and asked if they could take pictures with me, when I said yeah they immediately took selfies with me then told me I was a good guy and to keep being awesome
>I was elected to homecoming court in high school despite never filling in an application myself or even buying tickets. Once I showed up a big black footballer in my grade asked me if I put my suit on myself. He then almost literally picked me up (like how you’d pick up a dog/cat under its arms) and told me good job. After a mandatory dance with my partner, her boyfriend came up to me and said “may I have this dance” and ruffled my hair, she squeezed my cheeks like you would a little kid too and there’s a picture of this in the yearbook
>in seventh grade while I was eating alone the popular group of kids picked up my lunchbox and told me to come eat with them. They would occasionally ask me really basic questions about myself then act very congratulatory and friendly once I answered, they also kept feeding me French fries even though I said I was good they said I needed to eat so I could be healthy
not the black guy part but girls did try to take photos to me and treat me like a retarded baby and people always congratulatd me on doing basic shit

also everyone overexplains everything to me like im retarded

• +1
Low trust and ugly makes people think you are incompetent/lost.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
if people are treating you like a retard, well.....

• JFL
Reactions: solohunter99
if people are treating you like a retard, well.....
He has the self awareness to notice it so he can't be.
Probably just a combination of very shy quiet reserved and non NT

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and dehydrated
lol i got treated like this but at that time i was like 4'10 and looked 11 years old (at 14), when i grew to like 5'4 (still manlet) and looked older ppl stopped i was also awkward and shit tho

Last edited:

I think my every character is getting more moreee why everything in this shit site is real

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and chris182

i love how this is one step away from chad treatment

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA and bloomercel

This is so brutal i have such a similar experience im gonna make my own thread i dont understand that why it happens