How this guy managed to bang 50+ girls ? (Pics and Videos)

His dick doesn’t look 5 2

BBC can't lose if he was white and similar look level he couldn't do that low inib + black halo is too op.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357 and makeme183
Seems true tbf given the detail. At this point just be 3 psl and put selfies of you on the bus and you can fuck over 50 women on OLD thoery lol. I'm not even mad it's quite amusing and crazy tbh that he can do this but good on him i guess. That white girl in the vid had a nice ass as well ngl and narrow shoulders.
Fuck next time i see that psl 3 on the bus before i laugh at how shit his life is i'll remember that he has probably fucked girls hotter than me JFL.:lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Racky
Seems true tbf given the detail. At this point just be 3 psl and selfies of you on the bus and you can fuck over 50 women on OLD thoery lol. I'm not even mad it's quite amusing and crazy tbh that he can do this but good on him i guess. That white girl in the vid had a nice ass as well ngl and narrow shoulders.
Fuck next time i see that psl 3 on the bus before i laugh at how shit his life is i'll remember that he has probably fucked girls hotter than me JFL.:lul:
he also posted pic of another tinder girl. no way white/asian/indian guys can get girls like her with this guy's stats.
Just Be Black is real.

girls willingly wants to hook up with blacks now. jfl. i want to kill myself.

182byhthyp081

• +1
Reactions: 5footsix56 and WishIwasChico
he also posted pic of another tinder girl. no way white/asian/indian guys can get girls like her with this guy's stats.
Just Be Black is real.

girls willingly wants to hook up with blacks now. jfl. i want to kill myself.

View attachment 2062182
Yes a lot of them seem to just want him for sex too which means they assume BBC but when he doesn't have it they dip lol.

• +1
Reactions: makeme183
Yes a lot of them seem to just want him for sex too which means they assume BBC but when he doesn't have it they dip lol.
every white girl wants BBC. i can't even cope anymore. every white girl has been blacked. and this is what sheboons look like.
Capture

i want to kill all niggers and sheboons. why the fuck these people are promoted everywhere. pathetic dumb subhumans.

• +1
Reactions: PSLgrizz
I literally mog this dude in every aspect, how tf is he getting slays?

Are European women just easier?

• +1
Reactions: PSLgrizz and klip11
I literally mog this dude in every aspect, how tf is he getting slays?

Are European women just easier?
. he is black, so bbc halo
. most of his slays previously had black boyfriends or fwbs so they wanted to get blacked by a bbc again
. most of his slays are single day lay so women only wanted him for sex aka to get blacked by him
. most white girls now hate white man and loves niggers.
. niggers are portrayed as kings just because of bbc

you wont be able to get the same result with his stats as a white/mena/asian/curry guy.
and he is not alone. lots of ugly black guys just plough through lots of white women.
Fafds

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611
. he is black, so bbc halo
. most of his slays previously had black boyfriends or fwbs so they wanted to get blacked by a bbc again
. most of his slays are single day lay so women only wanted him for sex aka to get blacked by him
. most white girls now hate white man and loves niggers.
. niggers are portrayed as kings just because of bbc

you wont be able to get the same result with his stats as a white/mena/asian/curry guy.
and he is not alone. lots of ugly black guys just plough through lots of white women.
View attachment 2062243
I am black too though. It's weird how African immigrants get bitches like it's nothing. I know a Somali immigrant with legit HIV and he's still fucking random white women.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Htobrother, PSLgrizz and makeme183
I know a Somali immigrant with legit HIV and he's still fucking random white women.

dude you are lucky that you are black. i am curry and i hate myself for not being black. white women throw themselves at you.

also dont get why white men tolerate this? is the western society and family dead? is western civilization going to a collapse ?

dude you are lucky that you are black. i am curry and i hate myself for not being black. white women throw themselves at you.

also dont get why white men tolerate this? is the western society and family dead? is western civilization going to a collapse ?
At least in America there isn't really any racial unity because everyone is mixed and they've ;lived in this society for so long. The same will happen to 2nd, 3rd, 4th generations of immigrants living here. Like right know if a Somali women marries a random non-Somali who is poor and low class she will get verbally berated by her parents nad community and people will bully her until she stops. But in 2 generations this will no longer happen.

Just be black(nigger)

The only explanation can be unironically social skills/NT/personality, but he most likely just slays mediocre whore girls
But you guys can't even get a LTB ethnic landwhale to swipe on you on Tinder
Lmao

• JFL
I know a Somali immigrant with legit HIV and he's still fucking random white women.
and you don't think its morally and ethically right to inform the authorities ?
you might end up fucking one of those infected girls , you know :feelsgiga:

As for OP, I have said this many times here, but retards just don't wanna accept it
blacks have "perceived" BBC halo , aka every girl thinks every black guy has a BBC
a 5/10 black guy is a 10/10 to a girl who wants to get blacked/experience big dick
they don't need face/height/frame to slay like the rest of us , just be there at the right place at the right time theory applies for them

one of my earliest blackpill experiences happened 2-3 years ago on the r/hingeapp subreddit
there was this guy from NYC who was posting crazy screenshots, of him going full sexual from the opener, to complete nonsense , and girls were still lapping it up

surprise surprise, he turned out to be black ( he was GL though , and modeled)
one asian chick even opened him with - "do you have bbc" ? jfl

I sometimes wonder what the black in blackpill stands for...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hypernormie and Deleted member 23611

As for OP, I have said this many times here, but retards just don't wanna accept it
blacks have "perceived" BBC halo , aka every girl thinks every black guy has a BBC
a 5/10 black guy is a 10/10 to a girl who wants to get blacked/experience big dick
they don't need face/height/frame to slay like the rest of us , just be there at the right place at the right time theory applies for them

one of my earliest blackpill experiences happened 2-3 years ago on the r/hingeapp subreddit
there was this guy from NYC who was posting crazy screenshots, of him going full sexual from the opener, to complete nonsense , and girls were still lapping it up

all the blackpillers should make a video about this. and this proves that Blacks now have more smv than everyone.
now asian, mena and curry women are going for blacks seeing how whites bowed down to blacks during the BLM protests.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611 and makeme183
Blacks now have more smv than everyone.
whites have the highest SMV overall worldwide
blacks come 2nd in the US - white > mulatto > black

outside the US , they don't have that high SMV , since hip hop culture/media halo isn't prevalant
they are invisible in SEA , and do bad in EE/scandi cuz of racism @Artemis

• +1
Reactions: PSLgrizz, Deleted member 23611 and Artemis

outside the US , they don't have that high SMV , since hip hop culture/media halo isn't prevalant
Yes, this is true.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611 and makeme183

Yes, this is true.

but this is changing fast. due to the internet i know lots of curry girls who hook up with blacks just because they hate white men (indoctrinated by the sjw professors) and date black men.

also black men are pushed 24*7 in all media, tv, internet. now they are going for asian women. search " happy asian women" on google and see the results.

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie
but this is changing fast. due to the internet i know lots of curry girls who hook up with blacks just because they hate white men (indoctrinated by the sjw professors) and date black men.

also black men are pushed 24*7 in all media, tv, internet. now they are going for asian women. search " happy asian women" on google and see the results.
What you say may be true in the US/UK, but it is not like that in Europe despite brainwashing. Also, it cannot be the same in e.g. India itself, because there girls see the skin color as it is, and do not give a shit about american MSM.

• +1
What you say may be true in the US/UK, but it is not like that in Europe despite brainwashing.

this guy lives in Italy and he is an immigrant.

curry girls dont date blacks in India that much but whenever they go to the west they now exclusively hook up with blacks seeing their white classmates do so.

there was a post on r/southasianmasculitnity where a guy saw his curry oneitis took a black guy to her dorm and they spent the night.

i know lots of curry girls who hook up with blacks just because they hate white men (indoctrinated by the sjw professors) and date black men.
again , this is in the US
now they are going for asian women
asian girls are the biggest white worshipers on the planet
jfl at thinking someone who drinks bleach for breakfast , injects gluthathione for lunch and sunscreen for dinner is going for bbc
I have read many bbc's crying on SEAmaxxing forums that they get fuck all there

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
curry girls dont date blacks in India that much but whenever they go to the west they now exclusively hook up with blacks seeing their white classmates do so.
In your post, West = the US. Because at least in Scandi, this is NOT true. All ethnic males are incels. All ethnic girls i knows are either with their own nationality (for indian it means indian), or found subhuman Scandi-blonde men.
there was a post on r/southasianmasculitnity where a guy saw his curry oneitis took a black guy to her dorm and they spent the night.
Things happen. I also know a 5'5 guy who managed to find a tall woman. But it is still an anecdote.

• +1
I find it hard to believe, he's just LARPing

• +1
Reactions: PSLgrizz and Deleted member 16357
If this ugly subhuman can slay 50 girls in a racist country like Italy imagine how much a good looking nigger like @Blackgymmax slays in a liberal country like Canada.

Just be black theory is legit holy fuck. Why can't ethnics slay like this? I want white girls worshipping my big curry cock.

• JFL
In your post, West = the US. Because at least in Scandi, this is NOT true. All ethnic males are incels. All ethnic girls i knows are either with their own nationality (for indian it means indian), or found subhuman Scandi-blonde men.
again not true, black guys in scandinavia gets lots of slays. even the princess of norway left her white husband to marry a bald black guy.

do you think this doesn't effect the normal white girls , also if you check scandinavian ads,tv shows , bill boards they are now excessively promoting black men - scandinavian women relationship.
most the companies are us based so they promote the same diversity and black men good crap.
Capture

this single picture of a princess marrying bald black guy will cause thousands of scandinavian women to get blacked.

heck even in interview six year old kids are now telling that when they grow up they want to marry a guy like him as the princess did.

• Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: PSLgrizz and Deleted member 24940
Lifefuel for black manlets

@Racky

• +1
Where are the 50 girls?

• +1
Reactions: PSLgrizz
again not true, black guys in scandinavia gets lots of slays. even the princess of norway left her white husband to marry a bald black guy.

do you think this doesn't effect the normal white girls , also if you check scandinavian ads,tv shows , bill boards they are now excessively promoting black men - scandinavian women relationship.
most the companies are us based so they promote the same diversity and black men good crap.
View attachment 2062387

this single picture of a princess marrying bald black guy will cause thousands of scandinavian women to get blacked.

heck even in interview six year old kids are now telling that when they grow up they want to marry a guy like him as the princess did.

My theory is that being black in an all white country is like the "peacocking" strat that PUAs used to do. Being dark in Sweden makes you rare and therefore more memorable and you stand-out more than being yet another npc pale white guy #328

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Lol at these legends. This is RARE as fuck.

What royal cucks do, does not matter for average people. They also created this btw:
habsburg-jaw-charles-ii.jpg

Does not matter what they promote. They have been prooting it for 10 years already, but i do not see much effect.
View attachment 2062387
Sure. ANd itdoes not work.
Lol. Wait till they grow, then c haha.

• JFL

He might actually be revealing his HIV status to these white women and they still sleep with him idk. Not really my problem either so I don't care tbh.

My theory is that being black in an all white country is like the "peacocking" strat that PUAs used to do. Being dark in Sweden makes you rare and therefore more memorable and you stand-out more than being yet another npc pale white guy #328
hispanics/asians/arabs/indians won't get the same "peacocking" start like the blacks get. also hispanics/asians/arabs/indians are also minority in white countries but you dont even see them promote these men in their TV/media/internet.

its always a black guy and non-black women.

those who are doing this has a complete and clear bias towards black men.

What if you're black + high inhib?
Death combo tbh being black and hinib is not the way, even more rough if you soy.

Does not matter what they promote. They have been prooting it for 10 years already, but i do not see much effect.
the effect is this guy gets to bang 50 women off tinder and another guy on this thread how an asian girl asked a black guy on hinge this first thing: "how big is your BBC?"

keeping your head in the sand doesn't fix the problem. you denying this fact is what proves that this has effect and the effect is extremely worrying.

If this ugly subhuman can slay 50 girls in a racist country like Italy imagine how much a good looking nigger like @Blackgymmax slays in a liberal country like Canada.

Just be black theory is legit holy fuck. Why can't ethnics slay like this? I want white girls worshipping my big curry cock.
I never see black people with girls at my canadian uni. Only asians and indians, and sometimes a white guy.

the effect is this guy gets to bang 50 women off tinder and another guy on this thread how an asian girl asked a black guy on hinge this first thing: "how big is your BBC?"

keeping your head in the sand doesn't fix the problem. you denying this fact is what proves that this has effect and the effect is extremely worrying.
Idk why you decided im afraid of this "fact"... i simply do not believe it exists... even if one black guy COULD do 50 women, the other cant. This is just a glitch in the system

• +1
The know factor

I can't even fuck women based off this know shit

Not really my problem either so I don't care tbh.
I just told you how it could be your problem , if you fuck the same girl without knowing

Idk why you decided im afraid of this "fact"... i simply do not believe it exists... even if one black guy COULD do 50 women, the other cant. This is just a glitch in the system
One day a large black man is going to tackle you and tickle you. And you will be helpless. Totally helpless. You will be overpowered against this large muscular black man. You will realize that you are powerless against this virile black man and you will surrender and learn to enjoy it.

• JFL
Reactions: human304 and Artemis
he doesnt look that bad the one photos with his shirt off he looks decent

nothing special but being black definitely helps it fits a niche

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778

Wtf do you mean tolerate this nigga? Do you go ER on every white dude who fucks curry women, tough guy?

• JFL

• +1
Reactions: klip11
One day a large black man is going to tackle you and tickle you. And you will be helpless. Totally helpless. You will be overpowered against this large muscular black man. You will realize that you are powerless against this virile black man and you will surrender and learn to enjoy it.
One more phobia :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: klip11

These girls are a minority. Also, the majority would say "yes iwould date a black guy" when in reality they wouldn't. The same answer as when women asnwer "yes i would date a 5'5 guy"...

hE IS STILL coping with his 5.5 inch penis.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zeruel and Artemis
I just told you how it could be your problem , if you fuck the same girl without knowing
He only really fucks with 30-40 year old white milfs who I am too young for.

• +1
Wtf do you mean tolerate this nigga? Do you go ER on every white dude who fucks curry women, tough guy?

you do know "Honor Killing" is still a thing . girls who get pregant at 14 with mutt babies and brings their black boyfriends in home dont deserve to live in GTA V.