How to accelerate skincare products effectiveness

Sondern

Sondern

Don't DM me "How do I start" ima ignore you
Joined
May 13, 2022
Posts
3,932
Reputation
4,145
Use Vaseline. It traps whatever is in it
It stays long term

Use at night so it's more out of your way. If your doing a full face thing. Do it in the morning so it doesn't get all over your bed

NEVER do this with harsh things like retinol or saylacidic acid or harsh acne removal stuff. It can potentially burn you

I'd recommend this if you need an extreme over night Moisterizing effect anywhere on your face. Or I would use it in combination with under eye repair serums. Getting more out of what you paid for. And getting results quicker
 
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity

Similar threads

Iblamecolorin
Replies
2
Views
47
Iblamecolorin
Iblamecolorin
E
Replies
15
Views
35
Pskne
Pskne
Randomgrey/
Replies
6
Views
44
fattofat
fattofat
rrrreeiiiiiwayanami
Replies
1
Views
40
susu1233
susu1233
S
Replies
2
Views
35
skiiisjshzkbdjsbzjd
S

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top