How to accept I'm ugly and not average

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
I've always thought I was average. Some people have gaslighted me into thinking I'm HTN (facially) but it's all a lie, and we're it true I'm a manlet anyway.

But there is no face for my height. In fact there is no face for my face. I'm just ugly. Just not as ugly as trucels, but at least if I were a trucel I could just rest and cope once and for all. Instead I've been gaslighted into thinking I could actually get women who don't want me. Just today I was liked by a nafri (she probably would've been rated LTB here). I matched her back and before I said a word I was blocked straight away. Fucking over. HTNs would never have to deal with I'm dealing with. My experiences are closer to trucels. Only difference is I could get an LTB but honestly I don't want them.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, rand anon, FacialStructure404 and 21 others
You are not ugly but are highly autistic while you are analyzing your face in the mirror some thugmaxxed 3 psl paki is balls deep in some british becky.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, litaz, Acne Victim and 24 others
You’re not ugly, I am.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Kroker, PRIEST Sv3rige and 3 others
You are not ugly but are highly autistic while you are analyzing your face in thr mirro some thugmaxxed 3 psl paki is balls deep in some british becky.
That's true. I go out and realise my life could have been so different if I didn't rot so much. Now that I'm trying to change it, it's way too late 😢

You’re not ugly, I am.
I precisely said I wasn't a trucel. You can be ugly but not trucel. Trucel is ugly beyond repair. The ugliness that stands out. LTN is still within a normie scale.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: litaz, PRIEST Sv3rige, Kroker and 1 other person
just believe in urself bro if Yad made it you can too

try this line:

"stop! I just saw you over there and i thought you looked absolutely stunning. I just had to come over and say hello!"

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, |Daddy_Zygos|, Moggkrates and 15 others
I precisely said I wasn't a trucel. You can be ugly but not trucel. Trucel is ugly beyond repair. The ugliness that stands out. LTN is still within a normie scale.
I didn’t say you were truecel. I said you’re not ugly. You’re like MTN. Just because women don’t treat you like chad doesn’t mean you’re ugly.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, brucewayne78, Sean o' Tist and 2 others
just believe in urself bro if Yad made it you can too

View attachment 3125644

try this line:

"stop! I just saw you over there and i thought you looked absolutely stunning. I just had to come over and say hello!"
There is a chance I'd die from hyper ventilation if I dare tried that.

I didn’t say you were truecel. I said you’re not ugly. You’re like MTN. Just because women don’t treat you like chad doesn’t mean you’re ugly.
I just want an MTB tho. Even if I match with them they know they can do better and it never works. You can call me standardcel, but I don't want an LTB.

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
I get rated strong LTN by many users here and I agree
I get 1 like on Tinder per week jfl
its ova

• So Sad
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, piec, Kroker and 1 other person
I've always thought I was average. Some people have gaslighted me into thinking I'm HTN (facially) but it's all a lie, and we're it true I'm a manlet anyway.

But there is no face for my height. In fact there is no face for my face. I'm just ugly. Just not as ugly as trucels, but at least if I were a trucel I could just rest and cope once and for all. Instead I've been gaslighted into thinking I could actually get women who don't want me. Just today I was liked by a nafri (she probably would've been rated LTB here). I matched her back and before I said a word I was blocked straight away. Fucking over. HTNs would never have to deal with I'm dealing with. My experiences are closer to trucels. Only difference is I could get an LTB but honestly I don't want them.
Look in the mirror, and js accept it bro

• So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I just want an MTB tho. Even if I match with them they know they can do better and it never works. You can call me standardcel, but I don't want an LTB.
That still doesn’t mean you’re ugly so idk what you’re yapping about. MTBs usually go for HTNs and chadlites. You’re MTN so they don’t necessarily go after you as a result.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I get rated strong LTN by many users here and I agree
I get 1 like on Tinder per week jfl
its ova
Can you send me pic? 1 like per week sounds accurate.

That still doesn’t mean you’re ugly so idk what you’re yapping about. MTBs usually go for HTNs and chadlites. You’re MTN so they don’t necessarily go after you as a result.
Even if I was I'd rather just be a confirmed trucel/LTN and id just give up and rest in peace. But even thinking I'm MTN I feel like I'm deserving of my due and getting an MTB. Yoi woulda thought even one would have accepted by now....

OP is rich tho which is more than enough to get an MTB he just has a fucked up brain chemistry

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, Gengar and SecularIslamist
OP is rich tho which is more than enough to get an MTB he just has a fucked up brain chemistry
I'm technically not 'rich'. It's just that in this economy having a property, a 20 plate car and five figures savings is considered financially mogging. But rewind 30+ years ago every boomer in their 20s were doing this. Now hardly any are.

• +1
Even if I was I'd rather just be a confirmed trucel/LTN and id just give up and rest in peace. But even thinking I'm MTN I feel like I'm deserving of my due and getting an MTB. Yoi woulda thought even one would have accepted by now....
Yeah it helps being truecel, you don’t have any expectations.

• +1
Very true. He can easily get himself a bengali mtb from Bangladesh if he wants.

• +1
There is a chance I'd die from hyper ventilation if I dare tried that.

Good.
You're a high value man.

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, JohnDoe and SecularIslamist
yeah autistic short normie is basically subhuman. So its true

• +1
Getting laid from LTBs is one of the biggest trait of being truecel.
Fucking over

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, proxyy and SecularIslamist
Very true. He can easily get himself a bengali mtb from Bangladesh if he wants.
I could get top 1% (probably still MTB tbh) but idc. I'm still not gonna do this.

Can you send me pic? 1 like per week sounds accurate.

I sent u pm

I could get top 1% (probably still MTB tbh) but idc. I'm still not gonna do this.
Why not? I’ve seen some sexy bengalis that you showed. Or was it flippasav that horny bastard? Either way you get my point. Get a big titty bengali.

• JFL
Reactions: Kroker, brucewayne78, maarda and 1 other person
what do you look like bhai, pm and a pajeet like me will rate you

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, Kroker, brucewayne78 and 1 other person
what do you look like bhai, pm and a pajeet like me will rate you
I've been rated by enough people here. Tbh I don't believe them that's why I made this thread. I blamed my height, ethnicity and other things - as failo as they may be, it's obvious my face is also an issue. It's not bad but neither is it one that women want to fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I've been rated by enough people here. Tbh I don't believe them that's why I made this thread. I blamed my height, ethnicity and other things - as failo as they may be, it's obvious my face is also an issue. It's not bad but neither is it one th
how tall are you? I've seen johndoe tagging you in manchester posts, do you live in manchester?

Solid rating, thanks bhai
Yeah my sex appeal is like 1/10 I'm leanmaxxing right now cheekbones or death tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Moggkrates, FacialStructure404, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
how tall are you? I've seen johndoe tagging you in manchester posts, do you live in manchester?
i tag my bengali bhai in all posts... he's from down south and he's 5'7.5

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: brucewayne78, SecularIslamist and looksmaxxing223
you know what ur problem is ? It’s that ur not on no fap bro . Are u a Jeffrey to be fucking ur hand dude ? The foids can sense wankers trust me

• JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, FacialStructure404, brucewayne78 and 1 other person
Tbh I don't believe them
Everything changed after @Schery6 roped. I was told that I wasn’t subhuman by some niggas here but received Truecel treatment irl multiple times.

• +1
i tag my bengali bhai in all posts... he's from down south and he's 5'7.5
in shoes he's probably the same height as we are tbh. it cant be that brutal if i see peanut skulled indians with mtb somedays. JFL my 5'4 20 y.o friend slays as well and he's a mtn

in shoes he's probably the same height as we are tbh. it cant be that brutal if i see peanut skulled indians with mtb somedays. JFL my 5'4 20 y.o friend slays as well and he's a mtn
Where do you live? What's your ethnicity and height

well i am 1 inch taller but also fraud with shoes so i'll still be an inch taller, it's over for my fellow curries when i start amnesiamaxxing and wear 3" lifts.
Secular is actually pretty gl for a curry, especially a bengali because msot bengali guys are darker skinned and have bad pheno/coloring. His problem has always been his choice in women.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
Welcum 2 the club

pm your pics I'll be honest

Low HTN. Least someone can rate you is Strong MTN unless they don't like your skin colour.

• So Sad
Reactions: brucewayne78
How foids treat you on dating apps and real life should definitely give you the answer you were looking for

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and proxyy

You’re not ugly, I am.
2 Chadpreet moggers talking about who's uglier. Over for me.

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, brucewayne78 and JohnDoe
If youre not doing plastic surgery and physique and sex appeal maxxing then this is a lebg tier thread

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and maarda
Low HTN is almost irrelevant without other characteristics. Its pretty obvious honestly

Heck just yesterday i was talking with a friend of my uncle and he told me how they would never give a damn about face if there is no money. And it's true unless she is some kind of rare breed of woman.

well i am 1 inch taller but also fraud with shoes so i'll still be an inch taller, it's over for my fellow curries when i start amnesiamaxxing and wear 3" lifts.
Secular is actually pretty gl for a curry, especially a bengali because msot bengali guys are darker skinned and have bad pheno/coloring. His problem has always been his choice in women.
tbh i dont feel that short in manchester so i dont wear lifts at all so i'm probably 5'7.5 when i walk around the city (could just be a locationcel). Lowkey don't think you guys are both cucked. If you've seen guys that you genuinely mog with what you want (if it's within reason ofc), then it's not unobtainable. Like you've said, there's tons of subhumans in Manchester City Centre (which is where most of the height moggers are ) yet they still manage to have girlfriends, wives or even children.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe and Diarrhoea
Low HTN. Least someone can rate you is Strong MTN unless they don't like your skin colour.
Bro no offense you're one of the guys I was thinking about when I said I get gaslighted by people here. Yourself, @yeeyeeslayer @JohnDoe and a couple others who deactivated.
Low HTN is almost irrelevant without other characteristics. Its pretty obvious honestly

Heck just yesterday i was talking with a friend of my uncle and he told me how they would never give a damn about face if there is no money. And it's true unless she is some kind of rare breed of woman.
I have money tho. Anyway I think you're severely underating height. If I was 6'2 I would probably agree my overall SMV is low HTN.

How foids treat you on dating apps and real life should definitely give you the answer you were looking for
I'm going off how men rate men here vs how women rate me on OLD. There is a massive disconnect here. I genuinely think I'm malegazemaxxed. You know why? Because I have feminine features.

IRL though I'll admit I've had decent experiences and IOIs from real life. But I'm a massive autist. I do indeed see guys I mog holding hands with women I would dream about...

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, Nick.Harte and JohnDoe