How to accept I'm ugly and not average

Bro no offense you're one of the guys I was thinking about when I said I get gaslighted by people here. Yourself, @yeeyeeslayer @JohnDoe and a couple others who deactivated.

I have money tho. Anyway I think you're severely underating height. If I was 6'2 I would probably agree my overall SMV is low HTN.

I'm going off how men rate men here vs how women rate me on OLD. There is a massive disconnect here. I genuinely think I'm malegazemaxxed. You know why? Because I have feminine features.

IRL though I'll admit I've had decent experiences and IOIs from real life. But I'm a massive autist. I do indeed see guys I mog holding hands with women I would dream about...
No gaslighting, i mean he is gaslighting if he says you're htn, you rae solid MTN bhai and always have been, but recently the edit with fringe + contacts could ascend you even further.

I said he's low MTN. Although he sent shit pics. Likely MTN anyway :feelsokman:
He literally looks like the aliexoress version of elordi in that 3/4th angle. He doesn't have psl features but he is not bad looking at all. He doesn't have that slayer look or whatever but he looks completely normal. Looks like someone I'd find at the park with 2 kids

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and SecularIslamist
he's objectively strogn LTN with potential to be MTN
No. Not remotely LTN. You are correct people here legit can't rate for shit tbh @Akhi

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78
I'll try to get to 10% bf and then take some more pics
I'm leanmaxxing right now on my exercise bike, lean or death

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I'll try to get to 10% bf and then take some more pics
I'm leanmaxxing right now on my exercise bike, lean or death
Your first pic is distorted af btw. Unironically learn how to take better pics instead of posting long reddit rants.

I’ll tell u ur problems 1. Height 2. Being born in the wrong generation it’s way easier to pull girls in high school + college nowadays dk about uni since I’m not old enough yet

• +1
No gaslighting, i mean he is gaslighting if he says you're htn, you rae solid MTN bhai and always have been, but recently the edit with fringe + contacts could ascend you even further.
I think by ethnic standards I'm better. Idk when I travel abroad it's obvious most guys are nothing like what we see in the West - yes even ethnics. Like I said I know I'm slayer in Bangladesh.

Yeah you're right my selection of women is problematic. But some of the girls I've shown you, you've said I mog them but I'm pretty sure they would never accept.

I'm not doing that fringe + contacts. That was just something that a former rotter here gave me an example of how I would look.

I’ll tell u ur problems 1. Height 2. Being born in the wrong generation it’s way easier to pull girls in high school + college nowadays dk about uni since I’m not old enough yet
I agree with height. Actually growing up it was less brutal btw because your gen is taller.

However I'm not sure your gen is 'easier' if anything worse. Because people actually met IRL during my days. The internet was around but wasn't anywhere near as invasive as today. OLD was for losers and FB was mainly for your own IRL contacts.

in shoes he's probably the same height as we are tbh. it cant be that brutal if i see peanut skulled indians with mtb somedays. JFL my 5'4 20 y.o friend slays as well and he's a mtn
"my 5'4 20 y.o friend slays"

yeah and I'm secretly chad thundercock

lay off puffing hopium before posting next time

I've always thought I was average. Some people have gaslighted me into thinking I'm HTN (facially) but it's all a lie, and we're it true I'm a manlet anyway.

But there is no face for my height. In fact there is no face for my face. I'm just ugly. Just not as ugly as trucels, but at least if I were a trucel I could just rest and cope once and for all. Instead I've been gaslighted into thinking I could actually get women who don't want me. Just today I was liked by a nafri (she probably would've been rated LTB here). I matched her back and before I said a word I was blocked straight away. Fucking over. HTNs would never have to deal with I'm dealing with. My experiences are closer to trucels. Only difference is I could get an LTB but honestly I don't want them.
How tall are you Bhai? And what skin tone? As long as Ur not a Kala bandu you should be fine tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Retardedhscel and SecularIslamist
Bro no offense you're one of the guys I was thinking about when I said I get gaslighted by people here. Yourself, @yeeyeeslayer @JohnDoe and a couple others who deactivated.
I am totally honest with my ratings always.

I would want the same for me, and there is no benefit in lying. I don't give a damn if someone got offended with me because of a rating.
I have money tho. Anyway I think you're severely underating height. If I was 6'2 I would probably agree my overall SMV is low HTN.
Nah, i know height is important, i dont use it when im rating. I realize it when i see someone taller than me for 5-10cm, even though he might be bad looking, unless he is very skinny or something.

I remember once i told my mother about some good looking basketball player or something "But what if he was very short" and she laughed on a shy way and told me quietly something like "Nah he wouldn't be considered good looking"

I was talking about something like 1,60m or whatever, not 1,72m or 1,75m. That is just average, its not an excuse. The world is big, not everywhere is sweden and holland.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and SecularIslamist
How tall are you Bhai? And what skin tone? As long as Ur not a Kala bandu you should be fine tbh
5'7.5 my skin tone is very good for a Bengali actually. But honestly for my target market (MENAs) it makes no difference. They would see me as a bug worth stepping over anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
I agree with height. Actually growing up it was less brutal btw because your gen is taller.

However I'm not sure your gen is 'easier' if anything worse. Because people actually met IRL during my days. The internet was around but wasn't anywhere near as invasive as today. OLD was for losers and FB was mainly for your own IRL contacts.
I’m Talking about irl situations aswell school and just being around other teenagers innit

• +1
5'7.5 my skin tone is very good for a Bengali actually. But honestly for my target market (MENAs) it makes no difference. They would see me as a bug worth stepping over anyway.
do u fraud height? I never go out without my AF1s

You're not ugly bruh, if you can pass as attractive w the female filter then that's a clear sign
But there is no face for my height.
But this part is sadly true.. :feelswah:

• So Sad
I am totally honest with my ratings always.

I would want the same for me, and there is no benefit in lying. I don't give a damn if someone got offended with me because of a rating.
I believe you. But as I said I think it's a man-on-man rating. I think I have more appeal to men (no homo JFL) than I do with women.

My main issue is I lack dimorphism. I have too many feminine features. Not enough to be cutecel. But not far off... This makes me less attractive to women. But I don't think men see it.
Nah, i know height is important, i dont use it when im rating. I realize it when i see someone taller than me for 5-10cm, even though he might be bad looking, unless he is very skinny or something.

I remember once i told my mother about some good looking basketball player or something "But what if he was very short" and she laughed on a shy way and told me quietly something like "Nah he wouldn't be considered good looking"

I was talking about something like 1,60m or whatever, not 1,72m or 1,75m. That is just average, its not an excuse. The world is big, not everywhere is sweden and holland.
That's true. UK is tall. Even when I went USA didn't feel too bad (despite being in LA). Im GIGAlocationpilled. If I lived in any other non-European country I probably wouldn't be bothered about height as much.

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Damn, height shouldn't be an issue though because in my experience mena men and women very tall, you said you've got a good skincolor, as long as you don't have subhuman pbeno and an inflated nose Ur good

• +1
Reactions: Retardedhscel
Believing in made up looks ratings makes you dysphoric lmao, most good looking models are extremely dysphoric and self conscious.
First step is to stop being lookist, stop judging other people's looks

You seem really confused and dissociated

• +1
OP "how do I accept that im made up looks rating that i have no way of determining, its really confusing". No shit LOL.

You cant because looks are in the eye of the beholder

• Hmm...
I didn’t say you were truecel. I said you’re not ugly. You’re like MTN. Just because women don’t treat you like chad doesn’t mean you’re ugly.
It’s not bad to accept if you are ugly. I accepted and now i understand not to waste time having hope

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and SecularIslamist
do u fraud height? I never go out without my AF1s
Just wearing AF1s isn’t frauding height. You proactively have to put in insoles to fraud. Difference between AF1s and flat shoes isn’t even an inch. They’re just regular shoes

Just wearing AF1s isn’t frauding height. You proactively have to put in insoles to fraud. Difference between AF1s and flat shoes isn’t even an inch. They’re just regular shoes
I wear 3cm lifts to fraud 180cm

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
bro he might be mtn in india but he's ltn in america where he resides.
No he is not below average u just have a hindsight bias knowing he doesn't perform on dating apps so reach to a conclusion that he is LTN.

The problem is you're basing this off muzz which is ethnicitymatch and you are simply the wrong ethnicity because you don't like bengali girls.

• +1
tbh i dont feel that short in manchester so i dont wear lifts at all so i'm probably 5'7.5 when i walk around the city (could just be a locationcel). Lowkey don't think you guys are both cucked. If you've seen guys that you genuinely mog with what you want (if it's within reason ofc), then it's not unobtainable. Like you've said, there's tons of subhumans in Manchester City Centre (which is where most of the height moggers are ) yet they still manage to have girlfriends, wives or even children.
5'7.5 barefoot or with shoes? it's true i've seen manlets and even 5'6 dalit indians with girlfriends but i can safely say i get heightmogged by most curries, paki guys especially who are below the age of 30 where il ive, they're all like 5'9-5'11 on average. It's rough tbh, really wish i was 5'11 barefoot.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and looksmaxxing223
5'7.5 barefoot or with shoes? it's true i've seen manlets and even 5'6 dalit indians with girlfriends but i can safely say i get heightmogged by most curries, paki guys especially who are below the age of 30 where il ive, they're all like 5'9-5'11 on average. It's rough tbh, really wish i was 5'11 barefoot.
5'7.5 barefoot

• +1
I've always thought I was average. Some people have gaslighted me into thinking I'm HTN (facially) but it's all a lie, and we're it true I'm a manlet anyway.

But there is no face for my height. In fact there is no face for my face. I'm just ugly. Just not as ugly as trucels, but at least if I were a trucel I could just rest and cope once and for all. Instead I've been gaslighted into thinking I could actually get women who don't want me. Just today I was liked by a nafri (she probably would've been rated LTB here). I matched her back and before I said a word I was blocked straight away. Fucking over. HTNs would never have to deal with I'm dealing with. My experiences are closer to trucels. Only difference is I could get an LTB but honestly I don't want them.
bro honestly just don't bother like actually, wait for marriage and worrying all about this won't matter in time when you focus on your religion.

• +1
i dont think height is the issue tbf. I saw a burn survivor with his daughter bro. he was 5'6. There's nothing more whitepilling than that. He was at my local ASDA too, so i wouldn't be surprised if i saw him more often

i dont think height is the issue tbf. I saw a burn survivor with his daughter bro. he was 5'6. There's nothing more whitepilling than that. He was at my local ASDA too, so i wouldn't be surprised if i saw him more often
well it may not be a big issue but it does feel like total shit getting heightmogged, especially when most young paki guys heightmog me here, i see paki foids often in the 5'6 range tbh

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
well it may not be a big issue but it does feel like total shit getting heightmogged, especially when most young paki guys heightmog me here, i see paki foids often in the 5'6 range tbh
yea true but what can we do? i guess i have a chance to grow taller but if im lucky that is

Yeah. Based on the pics of you I have seen, you are far from HTN unfortunately. If you went to the city centre, you’d realize most men your age look better.

Your issue seems to be your phenotype and height to some extent. Plus you lack the PSL to overcome this.

That being said, your looks aren’t the issue if you want to arrangemarriagemax. Though if you are personally not happy with what you see in the mirror, you can def improve with both softmaxxing and hardmaxxing.

• +1
Yeah. Based on the pics of you I have seen, you are far from HTN unfortunately. If you went to the city centre, you’d realize most men your age look better.

Your issue seems to be your phenotype and height to some extent. Plus you lack the PSL to overcome this.

That being said, your looks aren’t the issue if you want to arrangemarriagemax. Though if you are personally not happy with what you see in the mirror, you can def improve with both softmaxxing and hardmaxxing.
use your big brain and tell him what his chances of bagging a qt.3.14 turkish girl or mena are..

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
use your big brain and tell him what his chances of bagging a qt.3.14 turkish girl or mena are..
Idk. He has gotten attention from those types of women. I don’t believe he is subhuman off but he is at somewhat of a disadvantage because of his looks.

True HTNs don’t struggle on dating apps. Or heck even average whites

• +1
Idk. He has gotten attention from those types of women. I don’t believe he is subhuman off but he is at somewhat of a disadvantage because of his looks.

True HTNs don’t struggle on dating apps. Or heck even average whites
bhai tell him what softmaxxes he can do or very minor procedures he can get done in london.. he muist ascend and find his turkish waifu or he'll forever be sad

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel