How to accept I'm ugly and not average

bhai tell him what softmaxxes he can do or very minor procedures he can get done in london.. he muist ascend and find his turkish waifu or he'll forever be sad
Bimax and implants to fix short face and midface hypoplasia. Possible HT for a more square hairline.Then he needs to gymcel hard and fashionmax.

Needs to be way more NT and low inhib. He should have a lot more success then.

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Bimax and implants to fix short face and midface hypoplasia. Possible HT for a more square hairline.Then he needs to gymcel hard and fashionmax.

he's already gymcelling and he doesn't even have the balding gene but still takes fin. Bimax isn't a minor procedure so i know he ain't doing that, same goes for hypoplasia.
But i do agree more NT and LOW INHIB is law in the UK.
Here is how i would increase seculars attractiveness, Airforce 1s + 1" lifts, better haircut/grow hair out and style properly, fashionmaxx, debloat (too much water retention in face). Possibly try jaw fillers, see how he looks.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel and SecularIslamist
I've always thought I was average. Some people have gaslighted me into thinking I'm HTN (facially) but it's all a lie, and we're it true I'm a manlet anyway.

But there is no face for my height. In fact there is no face for my face. I'm just ugly. Just not as ugly as trucels, but at least if I were a trucel I could just rest and cope once and for all. Instead I've been gaslighted into thinking I could actually get women who don't want me. Just today I was liked by a nafri (she probably would've been rated LTB here). I matched her back and before I said a word I was blocked straight away. Fucking over. HTNs would never have to deal with I'm dealing with. My experiences are closer to trucels. Only difference is I could get an LTB but honestly I don't want them.
I was ugly when I was fat and people treated me like a ghost only way is to momeymax and purpose max

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel

You know it’s a lot of money right ?

• +1
I know. But OP makes good money and owns a house. He can afford surgeries.

And he get bimax+implants for 20k with ramieri.
All I know is that you are not ugly your are just poor every celebrity manically becomes a chad

• +1
All I know is that you are not ugly your are just poor every celebrity manically becomes a chad
Becoming a chad is impossible for OP.

But he can increase his appeal enough to have a better dating life.

Becoming a chad is impossible for OP.

But he can increase his appeal enough to have a better dating life.
I have not seen his face but for me leanmax was enough

• +1
It’s over bro, I’m gonna remain incel for the forseaable future, looking into whitepill lately

• So Sad
Idk. He has gotten attention from those types of women. I don’t believe he is subhuman off but he is at somewhat of a disadvantage because of his looks.

True HTNs don’t struggle on dating apps. Or heck even average whites
Real life is not those apps. On this app as @JohnDoe points out it's impossible to marry another ethnicity. And pretty much all MENAs in the West especially UK seek out other MENAs. There's a reason this app specifically lets you search by people's ethnic and national origins and it's precisely that! In fact they even added an option for "grew up in" because there was too many freshies lmao.

IRL I have gotten IOIs from MENAs and Pakis (who assume I'm one of them) but that's a complete different reality.

He’s already lean. He’s recessed.
Are you talking about me. My lower third is fine. My side is shit though. But it's fine.

• Hmm...
Yeah. Based on the pics of you I have seen, you are far from HTN unfortunately. If you went to the city centre, you’d realize most men your age look better.
Btw I don't think that's true at all. You are aware I'm 29 and I look good for my age actually - but on apps obviously not good enough. I don't like to compare myself to kids here, but it's almost impossible to be HTN by this sites standard reaching 30. Former chads I knew have grown up and become LTN. But they don't care anymore they are in LTRs.

• +1
Btw I don't think that's true at all. You are aware I'm 29 and I look good for my age actually - but on apps obviously not good enough. I don't like to compare myself to kids here, but it's almost impossible to be HTN by this sites standard reaching 30. Former chads I knew have grown up and become LTN. But they don't care anymore they are in LTRs.
I agree because there are a lot of arrangemarriagemaxxers your age who are completely bald, very overweight, have deformities, extreme manlet etc but you have to understand that on these apps they are not your competition.

If you are happy with what you look like, who cares. But looksmaxxing can def help in your situation.

Are you talking about me. My lower third is fine. My side is shit though. But it's fine.
You appear to have SFS. Your lower third is quite short relative to the rest of your face. I have it too.

I don't think its deformity tier but lower third is probably the easiest part of your face to max out with surgery.

I am not pushing you to get any procedures but they are an option if you want to go that route. I understand why you wouldn't want to though.

I agree because there are a lot of arrangemarriagemaxxers your age who are completely bald, very overweight, have deformities, extreme manlet etc but you have to understand that on these apps they are not your competition.
No man my "competition" is doing worse than me. Apparently I'm doing well. Some girls just don't like men. Literally come across some girls saying they like 1 guy a month...

I'm younger than most here but they look older than me JFL
If you are happy with what you look like, who cares. But looksmaxxing can def help in your situation.
Im not happy but I'm just trying to accept it's not good enough.

You appear to have SFS. Your lower third is quite short relative to the rest of your face. I have it too.

I don't think its deformity tier but lower third is probably the easiest part of your face to max out with surgery.

I am not pushing you to get any procedures but they are an option if you want to go that route. I understand why you wouldn't want to though.
I don't think it would do wonders tbh...

• +1
I've always thought I was average. Some people have gaslighted me into thinking I'm HTN (facially) but it's all a lie, and we're it true I'm a manlet anyway.

But there is no face for my height. In fact there is no face for my face. I'm just ugly. Just not as ugly as trucels, but at least if I were a trucel I could just rest and cope once and for all. Instead I've been gaslighted into thinking I could actually get women who don't want me. Just today I was liked by a nafri (she probably would've been rated LTB here). I matched her back and before I said a word I was blocked straight away. Fucking over. HTNs would never have to deal with I'm dealing with. My experiences are closer to trucels. Only difference is I could get an LTB but honestly I don't want them.
@SecularIslamist @Gengar
:lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea and JohnDoe
Dude has 20k posts on a incel forum and he thinks he is anything but ugly

If you have anymore than 1k posts you are either clapped or a retard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz and SecularIslamist
I've been rated by enough people here. Tbh I don't believe them that's why I made this thread. I blamed my height, ethnicity and other things - as failo as they may be, it's obvious my face is also an issue. It's not bad but neither is it one that women want to fuck.
You have to socialize bro damn I think you stopped me from rotting maybe I should be more present in uni circles but im just maxing myself and if you want to socialize I mean most girls do haram anyways (bar and club) so what are you gonna do just maximize social circle and be normal from now on

• +1
You have to socialize bro damn I think you stopped me from rotting maybe I should be more present in uni circles but im just maxing myself and if you want to socialize I mean most girls do haram anyways (bar and club) so what are you gonna do just maximize social circle and be normal from now on
Or mosque max ngl it’s sad arrange marriage is dead for you lmao

• So Sad