How to accept inceldom?

Also, don't worry you're 27. Past your age I was in 2 relationship. (Wouldn't do that again though.)

It's true the older you get the more attention you get, the only problem is that foids are not of prime quality. Also, you can't unsee redpill/blackpill and interactions with foids are not as enjoyable as they used to be.

Damn, I wish I was a bluepilled 19yo again but looksmaxed this time.

Sex doesn't matter much. You can always have sex for cash so your problem likely isn't lack of sex but that you compare yourself to normies and aren't willing to accept you can't have what they do, which is just your ego still being in your way. It's much more important to feel comfortable with the way you are (looks, personality, achievements etc.), regardless of how others perceive you. So fix that, if there's anything bothering you about yourself outside of external feedback and conditions, try to solve it, whatever that is. The more comfortabe you are in your own skin, the more authentic you can be and the less stress and insecurities you have and also, the less dependent you are on feedback from others. Fix yourself instead of wondering why you don't appeal to others. It's your life, be its boss

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Your solution is not wrong per se, but it exists only in a vacuum so to speak. Its just a theory. Its not exactly possible to do what you're saying.

"Go out and embarras yourself" - makes sense to get rid of social anxiety, as an exposure therapy. but its not exactly necesary, there are other more comfortable and less autistic ways to get rid of it.

"until you develop the social skills necessary to get laid" - now this is where you're wrong. "embarrasing yourself" is not going to develop any social skills. Failing in random social situations will also not develop any social skills.

What does develop social skills, is hanging around people who are more socially skilled than you, so you can pick up things from them. Not placing yourself in artificial situations where you fail over and over again (pickup)

"it just requires that you don't care about what people think about you for a little while" - youre assuming hes some kind of awkward teenager that cant gather enough courage to let his real self through, insead of listening to him describing himself - hes a 27 yo virgin, he CANNOT let his personality through, at this point is so disconnected from normal people that he wont connect with anybody. If he were to reveal his real (and underdeveloped) personality, people will simply reject him.

He is not at the stage where just removing the social anxiety filter will help him, he needs to completely rebuild himself.

"Even hardcore retardcels can learn game tbh." - game is like the pinnacle of the iceberg, how can you start learning manipulating women when youre unable to hold a conversation or form normal relationships.
Unless op is an iqcel, any failure can be learned from. Obviously if you go out and talk to people every day with an objective in mind, eventually you will get closer to achieving that objective. Failing in social situations does develop social skills. If you are a social retard like you seem to think op is, everyone is more socially skilled than him therefore talking to anyone will help him develop social skills. You're nitpicking me with bs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
Yeah it's pretty stereotypical for those events to be held here. Meetup.com, and Volunteering is pretty standard to get out and meet people. The quality of people can vary, and honestly it's good to go there, and just try practicing social skills.
Social Events to me are basically any events you can socialize with others, but what I had in mind when I wrote that was bars, night clubs, events going on in your city(concerts, or raves, gallery openings, events at the local library, local BDSM events ), or classes held at your gym(not hot yoga, but more like weightlifting 101). There are actually a fuck ton of opportunities.

What the fuck type of university do you go to? Clubs are not a closed off group, especially in a college setting. If his age is really that big of a deal, lie, otherwise make up a story about how you worked for a few years. After that, it's absolutely normal to join any type of club. I would recommend drama/theater. Again, you will meet a variety of people, some of whom will be weirder than you, and in most American universities, I have found that drama clubs host several parties a month. Sports is a 50/50. Can you do intramural sports over there? Over here, the bar for something like Ultimate Frisbee or Co-ed sports are very low. I'm not saying join the football team, I'm saying join any type of intramural sport, you don't even need to be that great at. At my college, they teach you the basics of sports like archery, and aikido. You literally don't need to be socially fluent, or athletically skilled to get started.

At 27, you may be behind, but to sit there and say that your life is over, and that you can't learn how to socialize with anyone is ridiculous, especially if you are going back to university. There is a 35 year old guy at my uni, who is literally involved in everything from student council, to drama. Idk if he's getting laid a lot, but he's putting himself out there.

So a list of spaces I would propose would be:
1. Clubs at school
2. Intramural/Co-ed sports at school
3. Bars
4. Clubs
5. Gym(classes at the gym in particular)
6. Classes outside of school(Improv Class, Stand up Comedy Class)
7. Part Time Job in Customer Service(Especially while in Uni).
8. Join Activities based on some of your hobbies. Worst case OP actually has autism. Even then, there are local autism groups over here, and I've met several people who are on the spectrum who say they have very specific interests in trains, or planes, etc. Join local clubs in those specific interests.
9. Talk to Strangers in Settings such as the mall, bookstore, library(I'm not saying try to sleep with them, but practice opening and hooking a conversation at least).
10. Local Events in the City Around You: Over here we have meetup.com, but you guys could have Concerts, Raves, BDSM Events(worked for me), Events at Local Establishments(like the local coffee shops, libraries, museums(big one in my city).

That's just off the top of my head, I'm sure if we spent more time thinking about this, we could actually create a flushed out list. But sitting there saying that at 27, someone's life is over because they don't know how to talk to people makes no sense. Let's say OP goes out and meets100 people every week, and he creeps out 99. The one person OP somewhat vibe with is all OP needs in the beginning to learn social skills from, and slowly develop his social circle. And you can quite literally meet this person anywhere.
But dude, he's in Uni. He's in a much better position than a lot of 27 year olds with his afflictions.

read this

you need repeated accidental contact to make friends. Meeting people at concerts wont work, beuse you dont sped enough time with them. Clubs maybe will, but im assuming OP has literally no other interests except shitposting, rotting and videgames - because if he had, he prbably wouldnt be in this place to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: ReignsChad and sergeant blackpill

read this

you need repeated accidental contact to make friends. Meeting people at concerts wont work, beuse you dont sped enough time with them. Clubs maybe will, but im assuming OP has literally no other interests except shitposting, rotting and videgames - because if he had, he prbably wouldnt be in this place to begin with.
I do have interests but only nerdy niche interests like music production and anime.
But i'm too depressed to work on my music these past couple of years because i'm so obsessed about inceldom and loneliness. So i just spend every day working out and doing cardio until i'm exhausted, then i just go home and do opioids and rot.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
I do have interests but only nerdy niche interests like music production and anime.
That's what i thought.
Anime leads to nowhere, the comunity is full of retarded degenerates, and music production requires you to be pretty good until you can for example try DJing at events and shit.

You say you’re cute perhaps try tinder

Don't accept it, take it personally. Fix it :p

aside from all the jokes, you just need to lift, softmaxx, and fashionmaxx, to even start off right

then you can get some lonely LTBs or MTBs through many different places, apps, sites

the ppl who say this is cope are just the retarded users who want stacies when they are 3 PSL manlets

Or you can try to get an arranged marriage jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8666 and Deleted member 756
Has OP shared his pics with anyone? It's impossible to give advice on this without knowing his face rating, and no, him saying he's "cute" is not enough

Has OP shared his pics with anyone? It's impossible to give advice on this without knowing his face rating, and no, him saying he's "cute" is not enough
That's what girls have told me, cute or adorable. I mean cute in a @knajjd kind of way.

I joined some random tinychat last night, and they didn't believe me when i said i'm 27 and said i look 12 years old JFL:feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
I joined some random tinychat last night, and they didn't believe me when i said i'm 27 and said i look 12 years old JFL:feelswhy:
What bad jaw and a small chin do to the perception of a man... So fucking brutal

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
It's not even about a white or blue pill at this point. It's helping a dude who has so much bullshit in his head/life, step outside of his fucked up reality, and try new things. @Epola is right though. How many guys on here have lifted weights? Even if it doesn't directly get you a girl, at least you can clear some of that fuck up in your head.

How many social events have you gone to? After Covid, everyone here should be going out at least 5 hours a day: Meetups, Volunteering, Social Events/Clubs/Sports, something. If you are awkward, you can literally say Covid got you fucked up. .
That way, you can start interacting normally with people. Start by learning how to hold a 10 second conversation with an old woman for all I care, and develop your personality. When you are making friends, and expanding your social circle, no-one will care if you are a 27 year old virgin, or a little bit weird. You are not asking anything from them, you are literally there to add positive energy, and good emotions to the conversation. Anyone who rejects you for that is not someone you should focus on.

When you can finally get around social guys AND girls, you can start to catch up on some of the socialization you missed out on.
But I disagree with Mongrelcel on one point. You should, imo, go out and try to pick up girls. It won't work, but you should go try regardless as long as you don't destroy your reputation on campus doing this. Firstly, it will help you become comfortable with showing a girl you like her, which I suspect is a big issue for you, but also, it makes you feel like you are kind of in control of your dating life, and that you don't have to rely on just making friends(who probably won't even want to hang out with you until you have drastically improved your socialization skills). Who knows, maybe you'll meet a girl who is in a really good mood, and you'll have a great conversation that could lead to somethingz(date, sex, whatever).

Good luck bro, but remember, the only way out is through. You missed out on socialization? Go out, and learn how to talk to people. Then make friends, then learn how to flirt, then learn how to ask someone out in a non-threatening way, learn how to build a social circle, how to throw parties, and keep on going. By the time you are 40, you can be the guy all the divorced moms want to fuck.
Holy fucking shit just fucking lol at you retarded bluepillers stupid gay greycel fuckers is this reddit or what

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8666