If you're out of school and don't have a solid social circle, it's pretty much over

Mongrelcel

Mongrelcel

Banned
Think about it - even after you had improved your looks, got jacked, or whatever the fuck you wanted to do, you will still be in the exact same postion as you are now.

You simply don't have a way of making friends - that migh be because your social skills are poor, but what's more likely is that you dont even have an opportunity. There's no place for you to make friends.

The most important thing you need to have in order to form a new relationship (romantic or platonic) is TIME. You simply need to spend enough time together to become familliar.

Ever wonder why in HS even the most unprobable relationships happen? How the below average guy ends up dating the hottest girl? How the nerd befriends the football team captain?
Its because they are forced to spend time together for YEARS. Its no wonder relationships happen. They are forced to really get to know each other - not just surface level bullshit.

Why is it, that as you get older, every relationship you have is pretty much just an acquaintance? It's becasue as you get older, your life get busier, so if you want to interact with a person you need to MAKE TIME for them. And that simply is nothing like HS where wasting hours on trivial bullshit is not an issue, where the environment is set up in such a way that there is 0 pressure on you - after all youre spending the next day with them, next week, next month...

In adult world, when you make time to see someone, there's immense pressure for that social interaction to be 'good' or 'enjoyable'.
But it takes a rare level of social skills and extroversion to be able to enjoy a social interaction with a person that's not familliar to you.

Let's look at the most common places people make actual lifelong friends:
Highschool
Sport
Religious groups
Extracurricular activities

What do they all have in common?
1) you join when you're young, and stay there for years
2) there is an underlying activity you do together

Now, is there a place like this but for adults? Not really in my opinion.
You have the gym - but for some reason its an unwritten rule to not talk to strangers in the gym. Especially women.
Workplace? Probably not going to be your age group, the amount of people you meet is low but nevertheless, this will be the place where you make most of your social connections
Army? Could work, but it's not for everyone, fucks up your entire lifestyle and you wont meet any women anyway.

So you dont have a place or an opportunity to meet anybody, but thats not all - there's the fact that almost everybody already has a solid friendgroup that they have had since middleschool or HS or basically since they were young. You will never reach that status with anyone. Even if you did find a compatible person, and did have the opportunity to spend enough time together, you still will be just an acquaintance to him. Why? Because he doesent exactly need a "best friend" he already has one - multiple actually. A whole group.

One more thing - lest say there is an opportunity, lets say there is a compatible person (that's looking for a friend), theres another problem - what you want to do is very likely different from they want to do. Think about it, they have spend theur entire teenage years partying, chasing girls, hanging out and doing random bullshit - so the exact thing you want to do. But they have already lived that life, how are you going to convince a 25 yo to pack his bag and go on a roadtrip with no plan and no cash to make memories? You wont. They have already done it, they are past that life chapter.

So by now there's a fucking lot thats holding you back - weak social skills from loner teenage years, no opportunity to improve them or to even meet people, huge disconnect in values (because you are essentially a mentally stunted 15 yo) and them already having friends with years of history.

This is the biggest problem 90% of users on this site have. Not looks, looks can only speed the process up, but there is no replacement for the process of creating a bond.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Ruakh, UnderTheKnife, p0lishsubhuman and 89 others
dnr but legit

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: UltimateMan, MegamindCel, BigJimsWornOutTires and 4 others
can confirm

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nautica, noodlelover, Danish_Retard and 8 others
how are you going to convince a 25 yo to pack his bag and go on a roadtrip with no plan and no cash to make memories?
true. I so badly wanted to get one my friends to come travelling with me but nobody could do it. Either no interest, or their girlfrieds would let them etc

I ended up going by myself, stayed in a party hostel full of teenagers where i was like 30 (larped as 25) and banged a few teens lol. Fun

Wanna do it again next year. Really want company, but probably have to go by myself again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Jarate, intovoid and 10 others
The only thing that I was able to think of and what is my current life plan, is looksmaxxing and then enrolling into a social based (like art, and not compSci) uni at like 24 or so.

Sounds autistic as fuck, but people shouldnt be able to see that youre too old at first glance. Also most people travel to their uni, so they should be disconnected from their former friendgroups and be looking for new friends.

1st year or HS and 1st years of UNI are by far the best places to make friends hands down. You cant ever repeat your HS but you can repeat uni.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Jarate, bigchazy and 12 others
819028639772442645 1

819028669846126623 1

819028717271646278 1

819028739279159346 1

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Carolus, EverythingMattersCel and 7 others
Very high IQ post. I think another chance to get a decent social circle again is to contact your old friends. Meet up with them and try to get into their social circle again. I cut the connection with everyone, but Im sure they would like to meet up again and I could sneak into their social circle.
Another way would be to try to get a girlfriend and then get into her social circle.

But yeah, if I knew that social circle is literally everything, I would have maxxed this area early and my life would probably be 10 times better. Now it is going to be a lot of work...

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, squirrelcel, noodlelover and 17 others
But yeah, if I knew that social circle is literally everything, I would have maxxed this area early and my life would probably be 10 times better. Now it is going to be a lot of work...
I was so stupid, I actually thought that the schooling system is designed to teach you things
It really is just a place where kids can learn to socialize

And its a good system, I had many chances - but I was autistic and threw all of them away

Very high IQ post. I think another chance to get a decent social circle again is to contact your old friends. Meet up with them and try to get into their social circle again. I cut the connection with everyone, but Im sure they would like to meet up again and I could sneak into their social circle.
Nah, I tried this and it doesent really work. Maybe it was becaue my social skills are trash, i guess they just expected me to be better. You can get away at 20 doing things that would have been accepted when you were 15. But they all moved on and have new social circles...
The fact that im a low value subhuman with 0 friends doesent help either. I guess its just all the tings together...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, noodlelover, Danish_Retard and 13 others
I read every word and your interpretation of how social dynamics change as a person ages are very true.
High IQ

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Nautica, noodlelover and 8 others
Think about it - even after you had improved your looks, got jacked, or whatever the fuck you wanted to do, you will still be in the exact same postion as you are now.

You simply don't have a way of making friends - that migh be because your social skills are poor, but what's more likely is that you dont even have an opportunity. There's no place for you to make friends.

The most important thing you need to have in order to form a new relationship (romantic or platonic) is TIME. You simply need to spend enough time together to become familliar.

Ever wonder why in HS even the most unprobable relationships happen? How the below average guy ends up dating the hottest girl? How the nerd befriends the football team captain?
Its because they are forced to spend time together for YEARS. Its no wonder relationships happen. They are forced to really get to know each other - not just surface level bullshit.

Why is it, that as you get older, every relationship you have is pretty much just an acquaintance? It's becasue as you get older, your life get busier, so if you want to interact with a person you need to MAKE TIME for them. And that simply is nothing like HS where wasting hours on trivial bullshit is not an issue, where the environment is set up in such a way that there is 0 pressure on you - after all youre spending the next day with them, next week, next month...

In adult world, when you make time to see someone, there's immense pressure for that social interaction to be 'good' or 'enjoyable'.
But it takes a rare level of social skills and extroversion to be able to enjoy a social interaction with a person that's not familliar to you.

Highschool
Sport
Religious groups

You have the gym - but for some reason its an unwritten rule to not talk to strangers in the gym. Especially women.
Workplace? Probably not going to be your age group, the amount of people you meet is low but nevertheless, this will be the place where you make most of your social connections
Army? Could work, but it's not for everyone, fucks up your entire lifestyle and you wont meet any women anyway.

So you dont have a place or an opportunity to meet anybody, but thats not all - there's the fact that almost everybody already has a solid friendgroup that they have had since middleschool or HS or basically since they were young. You will never reach that status with anyone. Even if you did find a compatible person, and did have the opportunity to spend enough time together, you still will be just an acquaintance to him. Why? Because he doesent exactly need a "best friend" he already has one - multiple actually. A whole group.

One more thing - lest say there is an opportunity, lets say there is a compatible person (that's looking for a friend), theres another problem - what you want to do is very likely different from they want to do. Think about it, they have spend theur entire teenage years partying, chasing girls, hanging out and doing random bullshit - so the exact thing you want to do. But they have already lived that life, how are you going to convince a 25 yo to pack his bag and go on a roadtrip with no plan and no cash to make memories? You wont. They have already done it, they are past that life chapter.

So by now there's a fucking lot thats holding you back - weak social skills from loner teenage years, no opportunity to improve them or to even meet people, huge disconnect in values (because you are essentially a mentally stunted 15 yo) and them already having friends with years of history.

This is the biggest problem 90% of users on this site have. Not looks, looks can only speed the process up, but there is no replacement for the process of creating a bond.
Maybe try meetup.com

This site is legit. You can find interest groups to meet uo with. For instance, if you're studying Japanese you can find a group that revolves around Japanese learning that meets up every week. You can find groups based on gardening, animals, anime, or anything you can think of. If you live near any good sized city you can find a group for any topic.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Looks234, Lux, RichardSpencel and 2 others
Maybe try meetup.com

This site is legit. You can find interest groups to meet uo with. For instance, if you're studying Japanese you can find a group that revolves around Japanese learning that meets up every week. You can find groups based on gardening, animals, anime, or anything you can think of. If you live near any good sised city you can find a group for any topic.
over for small village people like me LOL

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, sergeant blackpill and Mongrelcel
Very good post.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lux and Mongrelcel

Highschool
Sport
Religious groups

Only red the title and its Cope. Clubs, work, sports etc etc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acnno, Deleted member 11167 and Deleted member 4430
over for small village people like me LOL
I don't know about that. Most people in the U.S. are no more than a 45 minute drive from a large enough city.

really good only had attention span to read first half but it was good post

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, EverythingMattersCel, MegamindCel and 3 others
It’s never over I’d you start nofap

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
Legit

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
This text is only for those with HIGH IQ and decent attention span

Exact thing happened to me and i managed to save it as 25 yo by enrolling into university. I threw my chance during highschool due to playing World of Warcraft all day for years and ended highschool as forever alone loser with no friends. Started working for the next couple of years as salesman in H&M, they accepted me due to my young looks, height and muscular build. At 25 yo i decided to enroll into the local university, i took linguistics and literature course which had a group of like 36 dykes and 4 NT guys. Everyone there was like 18 yo and i was only 25 yo but i frauded as fuck since i could easily pass as a 19 yo due to my collagen rich smooth skin and NW 2 hairline that i managed to hide thanks to fairly thick hair.

During the first year social circle spontaneously formed from these 4 guys and 6 dykes. We added each other on facebook and made a fb group where we would arrange meetings. For the next 5 years we were going out every weekend and even on thurdsays, we would go to each others apartments and drink/socialize/make dinner. I used those opportunities to have sexuals relations with several women during those years as i was funnily the best looking guy of the bunch despite being not really good looking except my height and muscles. Dykes would call their friends, sisters etc. so there would be like 30 people to hang out with.

I wanted to quit this useless course because its degree doesnt give good job opportunities but i stayed only because of social circle, had i quit the university i would probably stop hanging out with people and would be soon forgotten. That blissful time lasted until we all graduated and social circle, as expected, fell apart since everyone went back to their small towns to pursue a career.

Here I am, sitting now at my apartment in the same city, next to the same spots we used to hang out, its empty and silent with only sounds of the vehicles driving through the city. A good choice that ive made, i have to congratulate myself, have i not enrolled into the university i would ve still been forever alone virgin i used to be.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, p0lishsubhuman, Nautica and 18 others

Highschool
Sport
Religious groups

Dude holy fuck. That pretty much perfectly described my situation. I’m just so upset and I’ve legit almost cried about the fact that nobody told me this when I was like 14 (I’m 20 rn).
When you said the line about a mentally stunted 15 year old that was spot on. I legit still feel 15-16. I’m still a KHHV and it bothers me so much how everyone has had girlfriends, partied and had so much fun.
However, I still think there’s hope. Think about it. Let’s say you ascend (I’m in the process) and you get jacked etc. Then you meet a girl who over looks your autism since you mog most other guys and she becomes your gf. Now you have her social circle to do shit with.
Obviously that’s way easier said than done but I still have hope. Anyways good thread homie

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Danish_Retard, Looks234 and 9 others
This text is only for those with HIGH IQ and decent attention span

Exact thing happened to me and i managed to save it as 25 yo by enrolling into university. I threw my chance during highschool due to playing World of Warcraft all day for years and ended highschool as forever alone loser with no friends. Started working for the next couple of years as salesman in H&M, they accepted me due to my young looks, height and muscular build. At 25 yo i decided to enroll into the local university, i took linguistics and literature course which had a group of like 36 dykes and 4 NT guys. Everyone there was like 18 yo and i was only 25 yo but i frauded as fuck since i could easily pass as a 19 yo due to my collagen rich smooth skin and NW 2 hairline that i managed to hide thanks to fairly thick hair.

During the first year social circle spontaneously formed from these 4 guys and 6 dykes. We added each other on facebook and made a fb group where we would arrange meetings. For the next 5 years we were going out every weekend and even on thurdsays, we would go to each others apartments and drink/socialize/make dinner. I used those opportunities to have sexuals relations with several women during those years as i was funnily the best looking guy of the bunch despite being not really good looking except my height and muscles. Dykes would call their friends, sisters etc. so there would be like 30 people to hang out with.

I wanted to quit this useless course because its degree doesnt give good job opportunities but i stayed only because of social circle, had i quit the university i would probably stop hanging out with people and would be soon forgotten. That blissful time lasted until we all graduated and social circle, as expected, fell apart since everyone went back to their small towns to pursue a career.

Here I am, sitting now at my apartment in the same city, next to the same spots we used to hang out, its empty and silent with only sounds of the vehicles driving through the city. A good choice that ive made, i have to congratulate myself, have i not enrolled into the university i would ve still been forever alone virgin i used to be.
The only thing that I was able to think of and what is my current life plan, is looksmaxxing and then enrolling into a social based (like art, and not compSci) uni at like 24 or so.

Sounds autistic as fuck, but people shouldnt be able to see that youre too old at first glance. Also most people travel to their uni, so they should be disconnected from their former friendgroups and be looking for new friends.

1st year or HS and 1st years of UNI are by far the best places to make friends hands down. You cant ever repeat your HS but you can repeat uni.

• +1
Reactions: Lux, Deleted member 11167 and MikeMew'sBitch
I don't think it's pretty much over. Ideally, you should use your time in hs and college, but if you don't, you still have time left.

You can find friends at any age. Just join a group, or many groups and spend time with them. There are also many people who are single at 25-35, they have no problem with traveling and so on.

If you have the looks, you can form romantic or sexual relationships with prime women (18-30) until your 30s. Dating apps, social circle, bars, clubs (many women go there to get approached), even speed-dating. It may get easier for single men in their 30s, as most men have descended hard at that age (fat, balding), which means you are already at the top 10-20% for other single women if you are lean and have hair. Better do it late than never. Take what you can get in life.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, .👽. and Mongrelcel
true

• +1
True

• +1
go to college or military
most people dont even talk to their high school friends

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
You can find friends at any age. Just join a group, or many groups and spend time with them. There are also many people who are single at 25-35, they have no problem with traveling and so on.
Did you even read my post? I talked about how there really isnt any framework for you to meet these people. There just isnt a good way of meeting them

If you have the looks, you can form romantic or sexual relationships with prime women (18-30) until your 30s
You need looks and a way to interact with them. The interaction is a problem for most guys.

Dating apps, social circle, bars, clubs (many women go there to get approached), even speed-dating.
All the methods you mentioned are super trash.
Dating apps - no need to talk about that one
social circle - what 35 year old has a social circle filled with women in their 20s? :lul:
Bars, clubs - I doubt thats an avenue for women to be approached in 2021. Maybe in the 90s, but not now. Nowdays women go there just to have fun with the friends they already came with, and maybe if a chad approaches correctly they will give him a chance. I cannot imagine taling to a woman in the club if youre not at least 5 psl and 6'1 + and jacked
It may get easier for single men in their 30s, as most men have descended hard at that age (fat, balding), which means you are already at the top 10-20% for other single women if you are lean and have hair
Whats makes you think you will have hair? Its a very popular deulsion of this forum and redpillers in general that they will age well. You might, and you might not. The bigger chance is that you wont. Even if you take care. Its all avout the genes.
Take what you can get in life.
Which is trash ran trough single women that want chad but settle for you? No, i want someone that geniounely wants my company. Not someone that sees me as an ATM. I cannot think that a relationship made in your 30s is "pure". Its infulenced by manny facotrs such as - age (women are running out of time), financial stability, and so on...

I want a girl to want me for who I am, to enjoy my presence without my paying for it in any way (yes, good looks is a from of payment). But that is unachievable I guess...

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Danish_Retard, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
most people dont even talk to their high school friends
really?

Most people I know formed their core friendgroups in HS, and these long term relationships override even the shallow college ones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
Yes I think having a social circle is important for mind health, that thing of being an outcast only works if you're a truly dark triad psychopath, if you're a normal person without friends or gf you will lose your mind.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Danish_Retard, Looks234 and 1 other person
I haven't had any friends for like 3 years and it's lowered my iq and turned me into a zombie and there's no way of me making friends again. The whole reason I left the friendgroup I was in was cuz everyone was making fun of my face

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Danish_Retard, JL~ and 8 others
Yes I think having a social circle is important for mind health, that thing of being an outcast only works if you're a truly dark triad psychopath, if you're a normal person without friends or gf you will lose your mind.
Funny thing is that dark triad psychopaths have no trouble making friends and friendgroups

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, phudaaaa, Danish_Retard and 4 others
My problem isn’t my looks tbh, maybe it is, I don’t look bad according to users here. My problem is that I have autism and shit social skills. Don’t have friends, can’t make any no matter how hard I try. I think this is the case for a lot of people like me and here. Having no social circle and being out of school with no aspiration it is indeed fucking over. I didn’t even go to a normal public high school, I think that also could have fucked with my development as a teenager. I’m just writing out of frustration here tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Looks234, Lux and 3 others
Funny thing is that dark triad psychopaths have no trouble making friends and friendgroups
Of course, not because they need to empathise with them but because they need them for manipulation, psychopaths dont feel empathy so if they don't have friends they will not be suffering from anxiety and depression, but they make around 5% of population, most people need to feel emotionally connected to friends or a girl to keep a good mental health

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Mongrelcel
My problem isn’t my looks tbh, maybe it is, I don’t look bad according to users here. My problem is that I have autism and shit social skills. Don’t have friends, can’t make any no matter how hard I try. I think this is the case for a lot of people like me and here. Having no social circle and being out of school with no aspiration it is indeed fucking over. I didn’t even go to a normal public high school, I think that also could have fucked with my development as a teenager. I’m just writing out of frustration here tbh
Bro looks arent anyones problem here (other than the few subhumans here and there)
There are ugly short guys with friend circles and girlfriends everywhere
For some reason we got unlucky, and werent able to make them. Thats the only common determinator for all the guys on this site
I'm willing to bet that a lot of the guys who think theyre ugly just have some neurodivergant disease

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, Danish_Retard, Looks234 and 8 others
Bro looks arent anyones problem here (other than the few subhumans here and there)
There are ugly short guys with friend circles and girlfriends everywhere
For some reason we got unlucky, and werent able to make them. Thats the only common determinator for all the guys on this site
I'm willing to bet that a lot of the guys who think theyre ugly just have some neurodivergant disease
Yeah, I think many are just wired differently in the brain or something, which caused many of us to not be normies and be without friends and stuff. Idk how many here don’t have friends at all tho, I imagine most have some sort of aquaintances, legit having no friends or aquaintances (like me) is suifuel, and reason I have no aquaintances is because like I said I’m socially dysfunctional (even on an autistic incel forum like this) and didn’t go to high school. Nt and having a normal teenage upbringing is very important. I think many people who go to sites like these and rot had something wrong in their lives happen

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, JL~, MegamindCel and 2 others
Did you even read my post? I talked about how there really isnt any framework for you to meet these people. There just isnt a good way of meeting them
Yes I read it. And I disagree. You can always meet new people.
You need looks and a way to interact with them. The interaction is a problem for most guys.

All the methods you mentioned are super trash.
Dating apps - no need to talk about that one
social circle - what 35 year old has a social circle filled with women in their 20s? :lul:
Bars, clubs - I doubt thats an avenue for women to be approached in 2021. Maybe in the 90s, but not now. Nowdays women go there just to have fun with the friends they already came with, and maybe if a chad approaches correctly they will give him a chance. I cannot imagine taling to a woman in the club if youre not at least 5 psl and 6'1 + and jacked
You CAN meet women with dating apps. Not Stacys, but Beckys. If you ascend to HTN/Chadlite, you should have no problem to get matches and dates with Beckys. Beckys can look very attractive.

There are groups for all sorts of activities at age 25-35. Men who are 30 can date women who are 23-25, men who are 35 can date women who are 28-30. The better you look, the more you can go down at age.

Women want to be approached in bars and clubs. But yeah, you better be HTN/Chadlite.

Don't forget speed-dating events. These are mostly for people who are already out of college.

I would play the numbers game and try a few dating apps (Tinder, Bumble, Badoo, Hinge) with professional pics, social circle, bars and clubs and speed-dating at the same time. If you're not an ogre or extremely socially awkward, you should get dates.
Whats makes you think you will have hair? Its a very popular deulsion of this forum and redpillers in general that they will age well. You might, and you might not. The bigger chance is that you wont. Even if you take care. Its all avout the genes.
Then do everything to keep your hair. If necessary, a HT and fin. Also, staying lean and gymmaxxed is a choice.
#Which is trash ran trough single women that want chad but settle for you? No, i want someone that geniounely wants my company. Not someone that sees me as an ATM. I cannot think that a relationship made in your 30s is "pure". Its infulenced by manny facotrs such as - age (women are running out of time), financial stability, and so on...

I want a girl to want me for who I am, to enjoy my presence without my paying for it in any way (yes, good looks is a from of payment). But that is unachievable I guess...
Look, everyone wants the best. Women want Chad, men want Stacy. That's human nature. If you don't want a woman because you're not Chad and you think she wants only Chad and "settled" for you, then yeah, it's over.

But in reality, you can love a woman even if she's not a Stacy, or? A woman can also love a man who is not Chad. Don't think that "Women can only love Chad", that's bullshit.

You don't have to wait until your 30s. I'm just saying that it's not over, men can still attract prime women at age 25-35, many men look better at 30 than 20 (more masc). And while you can be in your 30s, she can be younger.

At the end of the day, it's the only option left. If you missed out in hs and college, you have to try it that way. You can't turn back time. That's why I said: Take what you can get in life. And that doesn't have to be something bad. You can still have a decent life. I think you have to forgive yourself first, because it's probably your immense regrets who are holding you back.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and shrek
You can always meet new people.
But it gets exponentionally harder the older you are. Im only 20, and I have 0 chances. Imagine my porspects at 30 JFL

You CAN meet women with dating apps.
Ran trough women for whom you are just a checklist of traits - looks, height, NW, dick size, income/money
literally an object to her
no "love", she doesent even fucking want to interact with you but she has to because someone has to pay for jamals child

If you ascend to HTN/Chadlite, you should have no problem to get matches and dates with Beckys
Most of this site (and men in general) cannot.
Women want to be approached in bars and clubs.
They want attention, and maybe sex from 6'4 gigachads. Im not that...
These are mostly for people who are already out of college.
They are for people who already have had these crucial expreiences, not for subhumans who havent even spoken to a woman like me

I would play the numbers game and try a few dating apps (Tinder, Bumble, Badoo, Hinge) with professional pics, social circle, bars and clubs and speed-dating at the same time.
And tf am I gonna do even if I get a match? Im so socially behind I might not even be a human

If you don't want a woman because you're not Chad and you think she wants only Chad and "settled" for you, then yeah, it's over.
Its a fact that women settle for non-chads and then are bitter and resent the non-chad for not being a chad.

But in reality, you can love a woman even if she's not a Stacy, or? A woman can also love a man who is not Chad. Don't think that "Women can only love Chad", that's bullshit.
Yes I can, but men look for traits to love, and women look for traits to hate/reject.

many men look better at 30 than 20
tell that to my nasolabial folds

You can't turn back time. That's why I said: Take what you can get in life.
seems like the only thing left for me is a few years of attempting to looksmax, failing and then killing myself without every feeling the touch of a woman. Or having a freind. Or being accepted. Or being respected

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Read every word. If only you wrote books about stuff like this

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Mongrelcel and TsarTsar444
Brutal @Mongrelcel shit hit me kinda hard even when I'm 16 because this is my last year in school, I've been a subhuman baby faced retard for most of it and only got mega dimorphic last year, but we are still locked because of covid, now I'm in a race against time to lean out and experience what little I can before I go to uni. I feel utterly socially stunted but I try to not let these thoughts get in my head too much as I'll become a mentalcel.

I grew 10cm last year, my frame grew, I went from having no hair to having a fuck ton of hair because of med genes, browridge, jaw got angular all this shit but I was rotting inside. now I'm going into uni where almost everyone has these experiences and has lost their virginity by now besides me. I try not to think about this shit but I wonder what would have happened if I started puberty earlier.

All I can do is pray to Gandy and hope that I take in every moment in uni but I'm gonna study slave and not have this much free time.

Great thread read each word.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and Mongrelcel
But it gets exponentionally harder the older you are. Im only 20, and I have 0 chances. Imagine my porspects at 30 JFL
Then don't wait until then. Start now. 20 is actually not even that old for a starting to have friends and date.
Ran trough women for whom you are just a checklist of traits - looks, height, NW, dick size, income/money
literally an object to her
no "love", she doesent even fucking want to interact with you but she has to because someone has to pay for jamals child
You make it sound way more difficult than it is. Yes, women have standards. But you don't have to be Chad to get matches and dates. And there's nothing wrong with having standards (caring about looks, height, etc.), men have them too.
Most of this site (and men in general) cannot.
Even as a Normie you can get matches and dates. Of course, it depends on your location too (big cities are better than rural areas). And if dating apps don't work, you can try the other possibilities I mentioned.
They want attention, and maybe sex from 6'4 gigachads. Im not that...
Wrong. Plenty of Normies got women through bars and clubs.
They are for people who already have had these crucial expreiences, not for subhumans who havent even spoken to a woman like me
No, they are for everyone who want to try them. And you can still try the other ways (dating apps, social circle, bars and clubs), you are 20.
And tf am I gonna do even if I get a match? Im so socially behind I might not even be a human
Social skills are a skill that can be learned like any other. You have to go through this. Do you wanna stay alone forever or you wanna start now that you still have time left?
Its a fact that women settle for non-chads and then are bitter and resent the non-chad for not being a chad.
Of course not all women. Women can love men who are not Chad and they do.
seems like the only thing left for me is a few years of attempting to looksmax, failing and then killing myself without every feeling the touch of a woman. Or having a freind. Or being accepted. Or being respected
If you will attempt to looksmax, you still have hope. That's good. Then try to socialize and you will get better through practice.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Every word is legit.

I think it's actually really easy to end up in this situation as a young person these days. Everyone is so socially awkward and reluctant to meet new people so if the continuity of your social circle was broken (like moving schools which I did) you're kind of fucked a lot of the time.

I mean, when's the last time a stranger under 30 struck up a conversation with you in public? I can't remember a single instance, it's always boomers or gen xers.

My only hope at this point is to looksmax hard and randomly find a girl in my remaining classes/grad school/job that will overlook my social failings so basically I should just eat a bullet.

• +1
Reactions: Nautica, Danish_Retard, JL~ and 7 others
Every word is legit.

I think it's actually really easy to end up in this situation as a young person these days. Everyone is so socially awkward and reluctant to meet new people so if the continuity of your social circle was broken (like moving schools which I did) you're kind of fucked a lot of the time.

I mean, when's the last time a stranger under 30 struck up a conversation with you in public? I can't remember a single instance, it's always boomers or gen xers.

My only hope at this point is to looksmax hard and randomly find a girl in my remaining classes/grad school/job that will overlook my social failings so basically I should just eat a bullet.
It really is extremly easy.

Even if you do have that friendgroup, it can fall apart, or they can kick you out. And then youre exactly where you started.

Take any normie, with functioning social life (romantic too), and drop him in a new city where he doesent know anyone and he will be incel - until he GETS LUCKY and finds a connection trough which he can make more friends

And its so difficult to maintian relationships too. You make one mistake and you're out. One day you are in a bad mood, and arent able to crack jokes? One strike. If this happens again a few times, you're out. But maybe thats just me. I never had a "friend" so to speak, I always was kept around only as a jester

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Danish_Retard, JL~ and 5 others
Cope. When you put yourself in a position where you improve your looks you will be invited to more parties and shit like that. If you gymcel to improve your body then you could also meet other gymbros and be boys.

I don't know why people here have a defeatist mindset. You can always go out and make friends and change that; most of us probably subconsciously dislike having too many friends and honestly I rather it be this way. I was once a bubbly kid in middleschool with literally everyone in school knowing me and shit, but I disliked that shit so badly that I just started being a boring and quiet kid and I spent most of my time alone in highschool until I got a small circle.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Looks234 and Deleted member 4430
Then don't wait until then. Start now. 20 is actually not even that old for a starting to have friends and date.

You make it sound way more difficult than it is. Yes, women have standards. But you don't have to be Chad to get matches and dates. And there's nothing wrong with having standards (caring about looks, height, etc.), men have them too.

Even as a Normie you can get matches and dates. Of course, it depends on your location too (big cities are better than rural areas). And if dating apps don't work, you can try the other possibilities I mentioned.

Wrong. Plenty of Normies got women through bars and clubs.

No, they are for everyone who want to try them. And you can still try the other ways (dating apps, social circle, bars and clubs), you are 20.

Social skills are a skill that can be learned like any other. You have to go through this. Do you wanna stay alone forever or you wanna start now that you still have time left?

Of course not all women. Women can love men who are not Chad and they do.

If you will attempt to looksmax, you still have hope. That's good. Then try to socialize and you will get better through practice.
Motherfucker did you not read my post and my comments? THERE IS NO PLACE OR OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE ANY FRIENDS
That was the entire point of this post.
Bars and clubs are not a place where you can make friends. Why? ALREADY ADRESSED IN ORIGINAL POST (& there are even more reasons i didnt touch on)
Social skills are a skill that can be learned but where tf am I supposed to do so? youre failing to comprehend my initial post

you wanna start now that you still have time left?
You can find friends at any age.
Literally shitting in your own mouth

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman
improve your looks you will be invited to more parties and shit like that
Invited by wfucking who? Who will invite me? When I dont even have a single friend?

If you gymcel to improve your body then you could also meet other gymbros and be boys.
So youre proposing gym as a place to make friends? I already said that noone talks to each other in the gym, to become a gym bro with someone you'd need to be pretty fucking NT which im not

You can always go out and make friends and change that
Go out where?

You see its not that we have a "defeatist mindset" its rather you that simplfy complex issues into "just go out and make friends bro"
Might as well "go see a therapist" and "get help" while im at it

If I had even a small chance or opportunity to make friends I would take it. But I really dont have any options, and it looks like I wont have any for the forseeable future

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman
Go out where?
I don't know? I don't expect you to be a basement dweller.

Go out to work, go out to clubs, go do sports, join a club for your hobbies if you're into something like that, play chess, play something that you like and you'll find others around you. D&D nerds are literally the scum of society yet there's so many of them and they're all friends with the other trannys that play with them. Find people that have the same interests as you and you will make friends, you're not gonna be friends with a geek computer cuck if you're not into computers, you just wouldn't get along. Same shit here.

If you have absolutely no friends then you're either the most boring motherfucker out there or you need a hobby (unless you choose to not have friends).

• +1

same here

and the thing is if you're in that situation then looksmaxing is pretty much mandatory to even get your foot in the door socially at that point

you can get away with being ugly in your early school years but after that you better mog (or you rot)

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Mongrelcel
Motherfucker did you not read my post and my comments? THERE IS NO PLACE OR OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE ANY FRIENDS
That was the entire point of this post.
Bars and clubs are not a place where you can make friends. Why? ALREADY ADRESSED IN ORIGINAL POST (& there are even more reasons i didnt touch on)
Social skills are a skill that can be learned but where tf am I supposed to do so? youre failing to comprehend my initial post
Man, you can make friends after hs and college. It's possible. And you don't have to have 50, most people have a rather small circle, probably 5-10, and even fewer really close friends.

Also, you don't have to become very extraverted. You just have to have enough social skills to get friends and stay in touch with them, and to have a normal romantic relationship. There are many introverted people who still have friends and are in a LTR.

Tbh, I can't believe any person really CAN'T FIND FRIENDS. I'm introverted as hell and in every group I was the guys always made me a part of them, even if I was awkward. Only in school I was bullied, but most people aren't like that after 20.

• +1
Of course, not because they need to empathise with them but because they need them for manipulation, psychopaths dont feel empathy so if they don't have friends they will not be suffering from anxiety and depression, but they make around 5% of population, most people need to feel emotionally connected to friends or a girl to keep a good mental health
Narcissists crave social interaction more than anyone

Tbh, I can't believe any person really CAN'T FIND FRIENDS. I'm introverted as hell and in every group I was the guys always made me a part of them, even if I was awkward. Only in school I was bullied, but most people aren't like that after 20.
tell me more about that tbh

• +1
Reactions: lutte
i just started uni recently and legit i only have acquaintances and only a few friends i actually hang out with so far

it doesn't feel the same as my HS boys. when we hang out its like hanging out with family. we will probably hangout for the rest of our lives, its just bro love tbh

but with uni friends it doesnt feel like that it feels more like getting to know you type shit

• +1
Reactions: Lihito and Yerico7