How to achieve lean muscular body (female gaze)

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
workout schedule i recommend

Bench press,deadlift on monday wednesday and friday. Squat and overhead press on tuesday,thursday, and saturday (hypertrophy set's and rep's)

from monday-saturday i do all accessory excerise's like my bicep curl's, pullups,pushups, squats, trap shrug's, farmer's walks, tricep cable, skullcrushers, shoulder raises, forearm excerises (hypertrohpy set's and rep's)

everyday is cardio (basketball) after the excerises (high intensity)

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Heightism
no your in no position to give workout routines without a body pic

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
no your in no position to give workout routines without a body pic
untrained photos but not bothered to show my progress right now because its only my day 1

day 1 and your ass giving out advice jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1660, MakinMogReturns and adotsdot
heres a tip candito 6 week and steal jamal browner programs

Inject test
Swallow anavar

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel and Bonesbonesbonesbone
nah i body mog the fuck out of you strength and body are related
you body mog me untrained ? and how do u know if ur stronger ???????????

show pics or larp

deadlifts are useless (and dangerous) if your only goal is aesthetics

I'm better than you

my shape better

my car faster

my drip better

my clothes fit better

my holes better

my tattoos better

I'm stronger than you

my dick's bigger than yours

my girl's bigger than yours

my gnome's bigger than yours

I talk better than you

I hustle better

I can get a dollar quicker than you

I talk better

I walk better

my shoes fit me better

I get paid more than you.

you are just a bitch if you dont do deadlifts

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Qaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Qaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
bro you just dont wanna do deadlifts fucking googling and getting confirmation bias that deadlifts are bad for you dosent mean shit and you should be ashamed of speading this lie to others

I'm better than you

my shape better

my car faster

my drip better

my clothes fit better

my holes better

my tattoos better

I'm stronger than you

my dick's bigger than yours

my girl's bigger than yours

my gnome's bigger than yours

I talk better than you