How to acquire GF?

fauxfox

fauxfox

monke monk
I often see uglier, shorter guys with girlfriends that I'd kill to have. I never really put myself out there because I'm not sure how to, approaching seems like a meme.

How to acquire a slimthick Jewish gf?

For reference I'm East African 5'11 usually get rated 6 PSL.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and forwardgrowth
Try to be good looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, DidntRead, IWantToMax and 2 others
You need to know what you want out of life.

Girls like guys with; Lifestyle, success, power, confidence, and money.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Truecel14, Currycellmate, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and 17 others
have you tried working on your personality?

• JFL
Reactions: ExCel and Rasputin
Try to be good looking
Yeah I'm losing weight getting in shape
You need to know what you want out of life.

Girls like guys with; Lifestyle, success, power, confidence, and money.
I'm completely lost in life tbh, currently in college studying computer science but I'm not sure what I want to do with my life. Been suffering from major depression for 4 years or so but been on Wellbutrin and vitamins for 7 weeks now, and things are getting better

have you tried working on your personality?
I notice people either love me or despise me, no in between. Maybe this means I have an off-putting personally, not anything I can do to change that though

Yeah I'm losing weight getting in shape

I'm completely lost in life tbh, currently in college studying computer science but I'm not sure what I want to do with my life. Been suffering from major depression for 4 years or so but been on Wellbutrin and vitamins for 7 weeks now, and things are getting better

Just be gl bro ngl

disregard females. acquire aesthetics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: a1phenohorriblebones, OOGABOOGA, DidntRead and 6 others
  • Ugh..
Reactions: pisslord
If youre psl 6 then you should easily get a girlfriend by just speaking to them

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic and Stingray
just tell them how you feel!

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Aesthetic, Rasputin and 2 others
If you are really 6 PSL you shouldn't have problems on Tinder.

Since you are in college you really could try going to parties and speaking to girls too.

Pay me 200 and follow my alpha male program

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and sub6manletnozygos
Act like everyone else tbh

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
If you want a Jewish gf move to Israel, say you're a black Israelite.

Act NT. That’s all there is to it. You could thugmaxx since you’re BBC but that’s up to you

if PSL 6 I'd find a way to get out of depression and get into redpill mentality as that is Chadlite territory, then slay bichz

1. be good looking
2. don't be indian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 502, Deleted member 1464 and Gosick
just approach every girl you find attractive and you will start to become more low inhib by the day. its scary at fist but you have to push through nig.

Who rates you 6PSL???

Jfl ive seen you, you are not 6 PSL dude

• JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope
Who rates you 6PSL???

Jfl ive seen you, you are not 6 PSL dude
I thought he was pretty gl but it's been a while and I only saw 1 pic. He's been on here almost as long as I have which means he's prob got the tism too

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
standards minning is key. don't try to find a girl who has it all just find one who is fuckable and tolerable to be around. like literally if you can maintain a boner while fucking her and cum inside her that's good enough.

don't think of approaching as this huge deal. for the first part of the conversation just imagine she's a guy and talk to her. if she's receptive to your advances the conversation will flow easily... she will sound like she is trying to impress you and keep your interest. if you just get one-word answers and she barely laughs at your jokes, just end the conversation. find a girl who seems to get more excited the more she talks to you. compliment her looks and see if she compliments back at some point. when you have a girl who seems interested no matter what dumb shit you say you can ask for her number. i find if we both already have our phones out and i casually ask for their number, and they have been showing interest, they give it to me as easily as asking someone to pass the salt at the dinner table.

also, i can't stress this enough, be as good looking as you can possibly make yourself. if you have a decent face and have trouble getting girls add 25 lbs of muscle mass, keep approaching girls the whole time.

• +1
Reactions: XXX22
Social Circle. I would have never got a girlfriend if not for social circle

buy one

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2019 and Rasputin
1:Social circle maxx. (that's how 99% of those ugly guys manage to date girls in the first place)

2:Be Gl.

3:Rape.

That'a pretty much it.

• JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope
All your GF belong to me

sorry buddyboyo

talk to her and make that alluring eye contact. Show her your masculine side and don't be a bitch.

I often see uglier, shorter guys with girlfriends that I'd kill to have. I never really put myself out there because I'm not sure how to, approaching seems like a meme.

If you’re rated 6 PSL you should be good looking enough. You’re most likely not NT.

if 5-6/10 IRL is what you would kill to have, you need to stop thinking like that

If you are really PSL 6 then you must be trolling or something.

ur likely not 6 PSL if you have to ask an incel forum how to get a gf

6psl Is like almost chad level

it seems I'm kind of like u

if we really want to get a gf we should dress like normie and just talk to them with confidence like a "cool" guy.

to get girls u should only go to parties.

its simple like that.

it would be very good to have money too if what u want is a girlfriend.
thats my perspective.

I'm kind of with no energy to do things like that.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth