HOW TO ACT LIKE A MALE MODEL IN PUBLIC GUIDE - POTENTIAL TURBOASPIE BEHAVIOR INCLUDED

D

Deleted member 29495

Gold
HERES HOW TO ACT LIKE A MALE MODEL IN PUBLIC FOR THE HALO/ARROGANT DEMEANOR

Requirements (if you don't meet GTFO):
- 6'0" (in shoes) or over
- Not ethnic (maybe BBC, exotic MENA or NEA. NOT curries GTFO)
- Sub 14% bodyfat
- Athletic/lean physique
- At least HTN
- Well dressed
- Clean shaven
- Solid haircut
- even skin tone, acne free

THINGS TO DO TO GET AN ARROGANT MALE MODEL HALO IN PUBLIC:

1. good posture
2. never raise mandible above parallel to floor (lighting makes you look boneless and your eyes will look NCT)
3. permasquint
4. clench jaw/subtly suck cheeks at all times
5. never look above you, always look below parallel even when sitting. preferably glare at a local manlet to assert dominance (THIS IS IMPORTANT, IT GIVES YOU A HIGH CLASS ARROGANT LOOK, NEVER LOOK UP, ALSO IGNORE HEIGHTMOGGERS)
6. turn your head abruptly, never make slow movements. at each movement, stop your head completely and only use your eyes to dart around and strike a subtle pose. NEVER move your head normally
7. TRY TO STARE OFF INTO THE DISTANCE FOR A MYSTERIOUS ARROGANT LOOK AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE
8. SQUEEZE YOUR LATS AND DELT MUSCLES TO MAKE YOUR SHOULDERS LOOK AS BROAD AS POSSIBLE AT ALL TIMES
9. DRESS LIKE A MODEL, CROPPED LEATHER JACKET, WHITE TANK TOP, HIGH RISE SKINNY JEANS, JEWLERY
10. subtly move away from heightmoggers and gravitate towards manlets and foids, this will make you look taller from a distance relatively
11. never tuck your chin in or you will look recessed, TRY TO BALANCE GOOD POSTURE AND JUTTING YOUR FACE OUT TO FRAUD FORWARD GROWTH AND RAMUS LENGTH
12. WALK LIKE YOURE ON A RUNWAY, SEARCH UP HOW MALE MODELS CATWALK
13. never smile or make facial expressions apart from squinting and cheek sucking, this ruins your eye shape, hollow cheeks and makes nasoblasial folds and other wrinkles appear

end of guide pls leave ur own suggestions and tips in comments

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: capitulation, Xangsane, Tr0ubLe and 15 others
this is what i did all day today and noticed foids staring at me (idk if i was being too aspie and making them uncomfortable though) i was able to discern this because it was sunny and i was wearing raybans and saw them in my peripheral vision staring at me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty, rolex, Deleted member 21531 and 2 others
Peak autism but legit

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr, joeveniro and Deleted member 29167
this is what i did all day today and noticed foids staring at me (idk if i was being too aspie and making them uncomfortable though) i was able to discern this because it was sunny and i was wearing raybans and saw them in my peripheral vision staring at me
fucking autist man 💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect and Deleted member 29155

- Sub 14% bodyfat
- Athletic/lean physique
- At least HTN
- Well dressed
- Clean shaven
- Solid haircut

1. good posture
2. never raise mandible above parallel to floor (lighting makes you look boneless and your eyes will look NCT)
3. permasquint
5. never look above you, always look below parallel even when sitting. preferably glare at a local manlet to assert dominance (THIS IS IMPORTANT, IT GIVES YOU A HIGH CLASS ARROGANT LOOK, NEVER LOOK UP, ALSO IGNORE HEIGHTMOGGERS)
6. turn your head abruptly, never make slow movements. at each movement, stop your head completely and only use your eyes to dart around and strike a subtle pose. NEVER move your head normally
7. TRY TO STARE OFF INTO THE DISTANCE FOR A MYSTERIOUS ARROGANT LOOK AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE
8. SQUEEZE YOUR LATS AND DELT MUSCLES TO MAKE YOUR SHOULDERS LOOK AS BROAD AS POSSIBLE AT ALL TIMES
9. DRESS LIKE A MODEL, CROPPED LEATHER JACKET, WHITE TANK TOP, HIGH RISE SKINNY JEANS, JEWLERY
10. subtly move away from heightmoggers and gravitate towards manlets and foids, this will make you look taller from a distance relatively
11. never tuck your chin in or you will look recessed, TRY TO BALANCE GOOD POSTURE AND JUTTING YOUR FACE OUT TO FRAUD FORWARD GROWTH AND RAMUS LENGTH
13. never smile or make facial expressions apart from squinting and cheek sucking, this ruins your eye shape, hollow cheeks and makes nasoblasial folds and other wrinkles appear

Great guide, saving for later. Too bad im a mega manlet and will never get noticed. Maybe Ill consider getting 2 inch height boost with shoes so im atleast noticeable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582

- Sub 14% bodyfat
- Athletic/lean physique
- At least HTN
- Well dressed
- Clean shaven
- Solid haircut

1. good posture
3. permasquint

clean shaven isnt a must. you could have a good designer stubble

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
Thanks! I will now act like a model!
3110960 1567207 Hesjustagardenvarietyturbomanlet df36e46dae171e9001affd54585acbe1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Detective, becomingnearperfect, ROTTING and 3 others

- Sub 14% bodyfat
- Athletic/lean physique
- At least HTN
- Well dressed
- Clean shaven
- Solid haircut

1. good posture
3. permasquint

Autistic thread, I'll try

clean shaven isnt a must. you could have a good designer stubble
i know but normies associate clean shaven with modelling because most guys on the runway during fashion weeks are clean shaven

• +1
Reactions: angelo and Sondern
Leave my man destiny alone. He has a hot wife and is a top .00001% male
His wife is getting fucked by another man as we speak

Yo I'm curry but I look pretty damn asian, with my skin color being in the 95th percentile of curries, can I do this?

BUMP GTFIH

- Sub 14% bodyfat
- Athletic/lean physique
- At least HTN
- Well dressed
- Clean shaven
- Solid haircut

1. good posture
3. permasquint

Other users make these for shit posts, but I know you made this 100% unironically.

Which makes it even funnier

kekw-kek.gif

BUMP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
Other users make these for shit posts, but I know you made this 100% unironically.

Which makes it even funnier

kekw-kek.gif
its a valid technique tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and normie_joe
its a valid technique tho

You'll like a retarded autist doing this.

This will be people's reaction

200w.gif

Also read this

Going to test this in the real world

Also read this

Sucking in your cheeks subtly is not obvious whatsoever, i do it all the time in social gatherings and even my close friends dont notice (probably because i already have hollow cheeks if the lighting is good naturaly)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and normie_joe

- Sub 14% bodyfat
- Athletic/lean physique
- At least HTN
- Well dressed
- Clean shaven
- Solid haircut

1. good posture
3. permasquint

High iq but i'm a LTN ethnic

Holy crap I can't imagine thinking this much in every social interaction. This type of weird overthinking is gonna crush your vibe and repell people..haha it's like saying to yourself "now step back, breath , smile, don't break eye contact , etc etc"

The problem is youre putting way to much emphasis on other people's views of you, which is too high inhibition. That reeks of desperation, the reason you see average dudes who are successful socially and with girls is precisely because they DONT think like this. One day the day will come once this falls apart and your true colors show. It's like acting 24/7..the opposite of authentic. You can't keep up a charade like this forever. Your true self is so stuffed that your gonna be starved emotionally . Then , when you have to show your true self to bond with somebody it's not gonna be possible, all this is doing is suppressing it cause you dislike it. Then she's gonna be like who TF did I marry . It's gonna collapse in the end down the line

Last edited: