How to act NT

N

ndcel6767

Iron
Joined
Dec 12, 2025
Posts
41
Reputation
24
I feel like everybody I talk to instantly notices im different from the way they look and laugh at me, kinda like they’re viewing me as a different species and I hate it so much. I also get told I look angry or intimidating, also its probably satire but I get people asking if im high sometimes. Does anybody have a youtube video that teaches how to act neurotypical I need to upgrade my masking heavily dude Im fucking 6’4 for no reason atp
 
  • +1
Reactions: lebanesedude and cursedbybones
I feel like everybody I talk to instantly notices im different from the way they look and laugh at me, kinda like they’re viewing me as a different species and I hate it so much. I also get told I look angry or intimidating, also its probably satire but I get people asking if im high sometimes. Does anybody have a youtube video that teaches how to act neurotypical I need to upgrade my masking heavily dude Im fucking 6’4 for no reason atp
Observe others and TRY to fit in with them I struggle with the same issues so its not that easy ik also blessed by height
 
Observe others and TRY to fit in with them I struggle with the same issues so its not that easy ik also blessed by height
I know bro my height and dimorphism is saving me so hard from being bullied. When I was tall but very skinny and with a babyface I got straight up disrespected to my face so much, its insane bro a lot of NT people will only show respect to you if they’re intimidated by you
 
  • +1
Reactions: lebanesedude
I feel like everybody I talk to instantly notices im different from the way they look and laugh at me, kinda like they’re viewing me as a different species and I hate it so much. I also get told I look angry or intimidating, also its probably satire but I get people asking if im high sometimes. Does anybody have a youtube video that teaches how to act neurotypical I need to upgrade my masking heavily dude Im fucking 6’4 for no reason atp
take ashwaganda
put on a good outfit.
and smile.
 

Similar threads

cursedbybones
Replies
4
Views
42
cursedbybones
cursedbybones
7472
Replies
7
Views
53
NorwegianMigrant
NorwegianMigrant
islaymtbs
Replies
4
Views
26
lebanesedude
lebanesedude
sørenyuko
Replies
6
Views
62
Gaythugmax
Gaythugmax
cat1234
Replies
1
Views
61
accinr
accinr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top