How to actually understand what women like in terms of attractiveness, IRL attractiveness

B

BackFromTheMogging

Silver
There is alot of retardation on this website, from calling alien gay morphs of models hot, to saying that tiktok pretty boys get no punani to claiming that the average man has absolutely 0 chances, and this all stems from the posters lack of real life experience. Ill do a bettter post later on why way more people are actual volcels thanyou might think.
But for now here is how you should construct your idea of how dating works in your particular location.
Go to a club on friday night with you bros ( or alone if you dont have bros), and observe who gets bubble from bitches, who is kissing bitches and who leaves the place with bitches. you might be surprised. and you will be even more surprised of who doesnt get no play. this website vastly underestimates the importance of being NT and willing to go get it.
over the last 10 times that i have been clubbing here are some "stats"
-me exluded, only like 2 of all the dudes i saw get play were above 6 feet (and we were obviously wearing shoes)
-i counted 4 guys who were legit recessed in their chin
-i have seen actual chads rejected
etc.
Go out and just observe real life is not as bad as what this forum makes it to be. it still sucks but thats how it is supposed to be, you would still get rejected even if you were chad, story time;
I went out last friday night with my friend and we ended up meeting up with his childhood friend who ended up being a pretty boy with legit huge following on tiktok (like people were recognizing him on the street and he knew the promoters of places and got us in a exlusive club for free). like actual pretty boy (altho he turned out to be a really great guy not effeminate in any ways) who had bitches thirsting over him in his comment and knew basically every single hot 19 yo in the waiting line for the club (did i mention we skipped the line because of this guy lmao ?). well anyways when we get in, he was trying to get over something so he tried to hit on a girl and i kid you not he got rejected by the bitch (altho no harshly not to mention she was fucking hot). Point is, even if you were born as your favorite archotype of slayer (masc pretty boy, chad or whatever) you would still face rejection, some bitches dont like dick some bitches got bf etc. Looksmax as much as you can but in the meanwhile go outside and have an actual social life because you only get to be your age once and especially if you are in your early twenties like me you can only live this period once.
I have been here since a bit before 2019 and it has robbed me of my teenage years, instead of leanmaxing (which i am currently doing and is working great (as in girls will come dance with me or randomly kiss me on the cheeks in the club) altho i still have a longway to go) and going out to have a social life i stayed home feeling pitiful for myself and rotted for literally 3 of the best years of my life which is probably something that i will forever regret because i know for a fact now that i would have slayed depite not looking like a drago sean opry morph. but instead i just stayed home and wasted my life.
get lean, looksmax, join a frat (that shit will literally get you laid), become more NT go out socially, make a good friend group, if you are in uni go to integration weeks and shit, get friends who slay. do not rot on this website, for alot of you guys its really not overrrrrr. do not waste your time on this place. I have wasted age 19-21 on this god forsaken website while guys who are objectively less lucky than me have memories that look straight out of movies. DO NOT ROT ON THIS PLACE, and ill say it one more time, i am turning 22 soon, your 20s are the best time of your life do not let them slip away. even if you think you wont be succesful with girls at least go out clubbing a few times, party, travel with friends and make memories you can look back at with a smile, there might even be a few unexpected cuties waiting for you, i have just started getting a social life back (i used to be the popular guy in highschool before i started rotting on this hellhole) and while am still only 22 and have 3 years of uni ahead of me still, there is still the bitter regret of not starting earlier and missing out on so much. and like i said before the opinion of some autistics formed by using ratios based on soft tissues landmarks do not descirbe accurately real life, go out and look at who slays and in what contexts. also dont fall for the trap that you should be hustling during your 20s, you shouldnt, you should be partying and having fun and enjoying your youth, start hustling 3 years later it wont make a big differnece in the long run but if you dont enjoy your 20s you will never have the same opportunities again

i will do more posts with detailed guides about NT, actual looksmaxing, how to get friends groups, how i leanmaxed at a very fast pace, etc.

height : 6'1
rating from nero angelo (i know he sucks and it was photos of when i was 25% bf): 5.75

inb4 tldr: - go out and observe who slays and who slaysn't
- get as much of a social life as you can
-do not waste you 20s

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Boxingfan, Deleted member 23611 and 12 others
if chad gets rejected then theres no hope for yours truly

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
if chad gets rejected then theres no hope for yours truly
thats were you are wrong, some women will reject chad and accept an average looking dudes. women arent like us, they live in a reality where there is an abundance of options. you dont have to be chad to fuck a girl, you only have to pass her look treshold AND meet her at the appropriate moment where she is sexually available, that girl who rejected chad is sexually active, maybe not that night cause all she wanted to do was dance, but she has been fucked before, and if it wasnt by chad that means logically speaking it was someone less attractive than him because chad is the top 5%. you have to be the good enough guy at the right moment, especiall y for hooking up.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17448, EverythingMattersCel, noodlelover and 2 others
I have observed at bars in my area and it's mostly tall HTNs and borderline Chadlites getting most of the female attention. A 5/10 post college age male is getting no attention at these bars from females that are post college age.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
thats were you are wrong, some women will reject chad and accept an average looking dudes. women arent like us, they live in a reality where there is an abundance of options. you dont have to be chad to fuck a girl, you only have to pass her look treshold AND meet her at the appropriate moment where she is sexually available, that girl who rejected chad is sexually active, maybe not that night cause all she wanted to do was dance, but she has been fucked before, and if it wasnt by chad that means logically speaking it was someone less attractive than him because chad is the top 5%. you have to be the good enough guy at the right moment, especiall y for hooking up.
bluepill at its finest

• +1
Reactions: Lurkerslep and Deleted member 21531
bluepill at its finest
you are retarded. prove me wrong by going out and making a list of who gets bitches in a club. like legit go sit in your car in front of the club at 2am to 3 am and look at who brings a bitch with him. girls are extremely sexually active, about 1 body per week at the very least, you are retarded if you think 80% of the women are fucking a chad everyfriday. i have been blackpilled before that shit was mainstream and before there was evern forums about it, but exagerating the blackpill is absurd. this is becoming a psyop instead of a constructive forum. bluepill works for chads, redpill works for chadlites to HTN, and the blackpill for the rest.

I have observed at bars in my area and it's mostly tall HTNs and borderline Chadlites getting most of the female attention. A 5/10 post college age male is getting no attention at these bars from females that are post college age.
that is true but the problem is how this forum classified HTN and chadlites, there is a dissonance between who you would expect to slay and who actually slays.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
you are retarded. prove me wrong by going out and making a list of who gets bitches in a club. like legit go sit in your car in front of the club at 2am to 3 am and look at who brings a bitch with him. girls are extremely sexually active, about 1 body per week at the very least, you are retarded if you think 80% of the women are fucking a chad everyfriday. i have been blackpilled before that shit was mainstream and before there was evern forums about it, but exagerating the blackpill is absurd. this is becoming a psyop instead of a constructive forum. bluepill works for chads, redpill works for chadlites to HTN, and the blackpill for the rest.
For all I know you could be making all this up, do you have any studies to back it up?

Because I do:

Best things youngcels can do are to stack up money so that they are set early on in life, use some of that stack to get surgeries needed and look for a ltr and smash that pussy while doing steps 1&2. Partying/ socializing is cool but overrated imo. Most youngcels will probably only get like 3 lays after years of clubbing. Overrated.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, latincell95, Banderacell and 5 others
legit post

I have the same opinion as you and I have much RL experience

It's really not that hard to find a girl to hook up even if you're average looking, you may not get approached but it's not over whatsoever hahah

NT and charme will get u much more results than doing 10 surgeries

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
that is true but the problem is how this forum classified HTN and chadlites, there is a dissonance between who you would expect to slay and who actually slays.

What sticks out to me with the mid 20s to late 20s crowd is the looks hypergamy of these 5/10 looks level females. They act like their looksmatch is beneath them.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
Just be NT broo:soy::soy:

You underestimate how subhuman some of us are :hnghn: :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and ROTTING
For all I know you could be making all this up, do you have any studies to back it up?

Because I do:

I have been talking about aesthetics with internet autists since sluthate started back in the days and till this day no one can fully establish what makes a man universally attractive. because its simply not possible, name any feature you want there is some guy with that failo who is slaying. alot of what facial aesthetics are is pseudo science, yes there are faces that will do much much better than other, but even those mega chads will get rejected. literally 1 month ago i had the mentally that i would never get attention from women and everytime my friend would drag me out of my rott to go to the club or some shit id go on random tangent about how only looks matter, but everytime id see someone who is objectively worse than me get stuff that i wasnt getting. legit the guy that i know who gets the 5 th most pussy is 5'6 and while he has good lower third hes fat and lacks in the eye area, now obviously the first 4 are very attractive but they also are NT and get rejected too. point is you will get rejected, but generally so long as you are at least normal, as in no big deformities you could get lucky. chads get rejected too, and normies sometimes get lucky. women arent sexually available as much as men, but when they are they are more prone to go for their looksmax or lower.

• JFL
Reactions: Ultravisionary Bism
I have been talking about aesthetics with internet autists since sluthate started back in the days and till this day no one can fully establish what makes a man universally attractive. because its simply not possible, name any feature you want there is some guy with that failo who is slaying. alot of what facial aesthetics are is pseudo science, yes there are faces that will do much much better than other, but even those mega chads will get rejected. literally 1 month ago i had the mentally that i would never get attention from women and everytime my friend would drag me out of my rott to go to the club or some shit id go on random tangent about how only looks matter, but everytime id see someone who is objectively worse than me get stuff that i wasnt getting. legit the guy that i know who gets the 5 th most pussy is 5'6 and while he has good lower third hes fat and lacks in the eye area, now obviously the first 4 are very attractive but they also are NT and get rejected too. point is you will get rejected, but generally so long as you are at least normal, as in no big deformities you could get lucky. chads get rejected too, and normies sometimes get lucky. women arent sexually available as much as men, but when they are they are more prone to go for their looksmax or lower.
dnrd

data is right here. goodbye

Just be NT broo:soy::soy:

You underestimate how subhuman some of us are :hnghn: :hnghn:
obviously dont just be NT, surgery is a game changer and so is skincare and lifts. but untill you ascend do not rot here and spend time being social and become NT instead of rotting here. i guarantee you if you ascend and are still and autist you will get no play. young women do not approach men in most cases, and will go for the lesser attractive guys if the guy they really want isnt catching onto the signs

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: KingBetaTut, noodlelover, Ultravisionary Bism and 1 other person
dnrd

data is right here. goodbye
even if you read it doesnt matter cause you will miss the point. keep rotting on here waiting for an ascension to magically happen. there are only a few types of users on here, those who can ascend ( and therefore are wasting time being here) and those who cannot (and therefore are wasting time being here). my point isnt that the blackpill isnt true, because it is, my point is that rotting on here is robbing you of opportunities, this isnt a forum you should be on everyday, this is a forum you should use sporadically to acquire looksmaxing advice. there isnt a ground breaking thread everyday, the looksmaxing advice that works hasnt changed since 2019, surgery, skincare leanmaxing framemaxxing and orthodontics. you will have learned nothing new by rotting here since 2019. if you know what you must do to ascnd stop rotting here and go outside, be social and learn to be NT so that when you everntually ascend you know what to actually do. but anything else is just being reatrde

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and Ultravisionary Bism
There is alot of retardation on this website, from calling alien gay morphs of models hot, to saying that tiktok pretty boys get no punani to claiming that the average man has absolutely 0 chances, and this all stems from the posters lack of real life experience. Ill do a bettter post later on why way more people are actual volcels thanyou might think.
But for now here is how you should construct your idea of how dating works in your particular location.
Go to a club on friday night with you bros ( or alone if you dont have bros), and observe who gets bubble from bitches, who is kissing bitches and who leaves the place with bitches. you might be surprised. and you will be even more surprised of who doesnt get no play. this website vastly underestimates the importance of being NT and willing to go get it.
-me exluded, only like 2 of all the dudes i saw get play were above 6 feet (and we were obviously wearing shoes)
etc.
Go out and just observe real life is not as bad as what this forum makes it to be. it still sucks but thats how it is supposed to be, you would still get rejected even if you were chad, story time;
I went out last friday night with my friend and we ended up meeting up with his childhood friend who ended up being a pretty boy with legit huge following on tiktok (like people were recognizing him on the street and he knew the promoters of places and got us in a exlusive club for free). like actual pretty boy (altho he turned out to be a really great guy not effeminate in any ways) who had bitches thirsting over him in his comment and knew basically every single hot 19 yo in the waiting line for the club (did i mention we skipped the line because of this guy lmao ?). well anyways when we get in, he was trying to get over something so he tried to hit on a girl and i kid you not he got rejected by the bitch (altho no harshly not to mention she was fucking hot). Point is, even if you were born as your favorite archotype of slayer (masc pretty boy, chad or whatever) you would still face rejection, some bitches dont like dick some bitches got bf etc. Looksmax as much as you can but in the meanwhile go outside and have an actual social life because you only get to be your age once and especially if you are in your early twenties like me you can only live this period once.
I have been here since a bit before 2019 and it has robbed me of my teenage years, instead of leanmaxing (which i am currently doing and is working great (as in girls will come dance with me or randomly kiss me on the cheeks in the club) altho i still have a longway to go) and going out to have a social life i stayed home feeling pitiful for myself and rotted for literally 3 of the best years of my life which is probably something that i will forever regret because i know for a fact now that i would have slayed depite not looking like a drago sean opry morph. but instead i just stayed home and wasted my life.
get lean, looksmax, join a frat (that shit will literally get you laid), become more NT go out socially, make a good friend group, if you are in uni go to integration weeks and shit, get friends who slay. do not rot on this website, for alot of you guys its really not overrrrrr. do not waste your time on this place. I have wasted age 19-21 on this god forsaken website while guys who are objectively less lucky than me have memories that look straight out of movies. DO NOT ROT ON THIS PLACE, and ill say it one more time, i am turning 22 soon, your 20s are the best time of your life do not let them slip away. even if you think you wont be succesful with girls at least go out clubbing a few times, party, travel with friends and make memories you can look back at with a smile, there might even be a few unexpected cuties waiting for you, i have just started getting a social life back (i used to be the popular guy in highschool before i started rotting on this hellhole) and while am still only 22 and have 3 years of uni ahead of me still, there is still the bitter regret of not starting earlier and missing out on so much. and like i said before the opinion of some autistics formed by using ratios based on soft tissues landmarks do not descirbe accurately real life, go out and look at who slays and in what contexts. also dont fall for the trap that you should be hustling during your 20s, you shouldnt, you should be partying and having fun and enjoying your youth, start hustling 3 years later it wont make a big differnece in the long run but if you dont enjoy your 20s you will never have the same opportunities again

i will do more posts with detailed guides about NT, actual looksmaxing, how to get friends groups, how i leanmaxed at a very fast pace, etc.

rating from nero angelo (i know he sucks and it was photos of when i was 25% bf): 5.75

-do not waste you 20s
Who did your pretty boy friend look like?

even if you read it doesnt matter cause you will miss the point. keep rotting on here waiting for an ascension to magically happen. there are only a few types of users on here, those who can ascend ( and therefore are wasting time being here) and those who cannot (and therefore are wasting time being here). my point isnt that the blackpill isnt true, because it is, my point is that rotting on here is robbing you of opportunities, this isnt a forum you should be on everyday, this is a forum you should use sporadically to acquire looksmaxing advice. there isnt a ground breaking thread everyday, the looksmaxing advice that works hasnt changed since 2019, surgery, skincare leanmaxing framemaxxing and orthodontics. you will have learned nothing new by rotting here since 2019. if you know what you must do to ascnd stop rotting here and go outside, be social and learn to be NT so that when you everntually ascend you know what to actually do. but anything else is just being reatrde
no nt for my assymetry

What sticks out to me with the mid 20s to late 20s crowd is the looks hypergamy of these 5/10 looks level females. They act like their looksmatch is beneath them.
like i said its more about sexual availbility and looks treshold. you just have to be above the treshold and find a sexually availble girl. girls who arent sexually avaible will literally not sleep with you even if you are a youthful drage opry morph

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ultravisionary Bism and Broski
Who did your pretty boy friend look like?
hard to describe because i only have snaps from the event but like a more youthful version of vinnie hacker but with a bit smaller bigonial and aegyo sal. his eyes are a bit more feminine that VH becuase he has more positive canthal tilt, the friend in question is about 5'10 if i had to guess, decent frame, but looks extremely youthful, is lean and has and insane skin. he gets an actual insane ammount of IOI when we were walking even more so than my actual chad friend (altho chadfriend isnt leanmaxxed)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ultravisionary Bism and Xangsane
hard to describe because i only have snaps from the event but like a more youthful version of vinnie hacker but with a bit smaller bigonial and aegyo sal. his eyes are a bit more feminine that VH becuase he has more positive canthal tilt, the friend in question is about 5'10 if i had to guess, decent frame, but looks extremely youthful, is lean and has and insane skin. he gets an actual insane ammount of IOI when we were walking even more so than my actual chad friend (altho chadfriend isnt leanmaxxed)
i forgot to mention important details, my friends has great lips (which this forum massicely underates), and that typical tiktok haircut that covers the forehead, and great overall colorism especially in real life in motion

• JFL
I bet he slays a lot of prime girls.

no lifts for 5'3 manletism :feelswhy:

Doesn't work, being NT is genetic :hnghn:
manletism is the only excuse that works tbh
yes being NT is genetic but am pretty sure you can change it. my dad is incredible NT and was a chad during UNI and up untill now in his 60s still has huge friend circles and shit, but when i was young i was basically autistic up untill puberty when i started to copy my dad and become a popular kid (altho i did not capitalise on that), but after rotting here i became autistic again, and now am becoming NT and charismatic again. yes its genetics but the way genetics work on humans they define potential and not state. you could probably change a lil bit. there are guys on the social animal channel who start of really awkward but get great improvements.
get LL tbh NT you can fix.
you dont need to be the most NT charusmatic guy around, just be able to understand social cues, norms rules, adopt a an acceptable style, you can still be kinda awkward (ill do a post about this someday). id still say try to expose yourself to social situations more

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Ultravisionary Bism and rand anon
I bet he slays a lot of prime girls.
he got rejected the only time he approached that night BUT when he was getting us from the queue of the club basically girls were eyefucking him and starting convos with him, hugging him and shit. he gets alot of attention from prime cuties, but not from the older women. hes an actual slayer tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Ultravisionary Bism
too risky, plus I'd need double LL, not worth it

tbh NT you can fix.
you dont need to be the most NT charusmatic guy around, just be able to understand social cues, norms rules, adopt a an acceptable style, you can still be kinda awkward (ill do a post about this someday). id still say try to expose yourself to social situations more
Nah that's cope unfortunately :feelsbadman: I will be a room rotter forever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Agree with everything OP is saying. Lot of yall havent even hit in the clubs yet. I am in a similar situation as OP, legal drinking age here is 18 and i didnt start clubbing till 21 being this year. Regretted i did not start sooner, the first time i went out i hooked up with a chick. You dont have to be chadlite, have a solid ass friend group, dress well, have fun and girls will come your way.

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
too risky, plus I'd need double LL, not worth it

Nah that's cope unfortunately :feelsbadman: I will be a room rotter forever
LL plus geomaxx tbh. but even if girls arent a possibility rotting on this forum is the worst thing you can do

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Ultravisionary Bism and rand anon
Agree with everything OP is saying. Lot of yall havent even hit in the clubs yet. I am in a similar situation as OP, legal drinking age here is 18 and i didnt start clubbing till 21 being this year. Regretted i did not start sooner, the first time i went out i hooked up with a chick. You dont have to be chadlite, have a solid ass friend group, dress well, have fun and girls will come your way.
same thing except i havent hooked up with a chick yet cause a, still a fat fuck and not NT enough to talk to strangers yet. i get like girls dancing on me or like kiss on the cheeks and shit but i am not cpaable of materializing it yet, i still got faith tho

• JFL
same thing except i havent hooked up with a chick yet cause a, still a fat fuck and not NT enough to talk to strangers yet. i get like girls dancing on me or like kiss on the cheeks and shit but i am not cpaable of materializing it yet, i still got faith tho
good thing is that being NT and losing some weight are both very easily achievable :)

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
etc.

-do not waste you 20s
Kys you bluepilled nigger

Fuck you and your bluepilled text you fucking bluepilled midwit faggot

Dnr and it is pure bullshit

etc.

-do not waste you 20s
:feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::soy::soy::soy::feelsuhh::soy::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::soy::soy::soy::feelsuhh::soy::feelsuhh::soy::soy:

etc.

-do not waste you 20s
@Blkpill Godfather destroy this npc

he got rejected the only time he approached that night BUT when he was getting us from the queue of the club basically girls were eyefucking him and starting convos with him, hugging him and shit. he gets alot of attention from prime cuties, but not from the older women. hes an actual slayer tho
Roughly how many tiktok followers does he have?

What you think is your looksmax actually mogs you.
This is where the myth of hypergamy comes from
Reminder that the majority of men overrate themselves

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
how tf hypergamy does not exist?!
It doesn’t. Women are autistically obsessed with dating their looksmatch, i promise you that. Women invented the concept of a looksmatch and were discussing it way before any blackpill incels existed.

Any coupling you think is hypergamy, btw, is actually just a strange conscious choice by some chad. Guys here look at a picture of a chad with an average girl and think “oh that’s the best he could get” (because that’s how dating works for THEM, they think chad works the same way, he doesn’t.) no you retard he CHOSE that girl specifically for whatever reason that we don’t have enough info to speculate on.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
It doesn’t. Women are autistically obsessed with dating their looksmatch, i promise you that. Women invented the concept of a looksmatch and were discussing it way before any blackpill incels existed.

Any coupling you think is hypergamy, btw, is actually just a strange conscious choice by some chad. Guys here look at a picture of a chad with an average girl and think “oh that’s the best he could get” (because that’s how dating works for THEM, they think chad works the same way, he doesn’t.) no you retard he CHOSE that girl specifically for whatever reason that we don’t have enough info to speculate on.
JFL in my HS every girl was chasing the best looking chad and even fat landwhales were picking him up on DMs. And if it's true what you said im probably not even LTN bc most of my likes on tinder are subhumans/LTBs.

What you think is your looksmax actually mogs you.
This is where the myth of hypergamy comes from
Reminder that the majority of men overrate themselves

Not talking about me. I get a little attention as a 6'1 HTN. It's just crazy how these mid 20s and up 5/10 females act towards 5/10 males. I guess they can get away with it since their SMV is way higher. When I do see 5/10s together it usually appears they have been together quite a while. Also 5/10 looks divorced guy has it really hard out there while 5/10 looks female has guys hitting her up all the time. A lot of these females end up lonely and with no LTR as they age however since they think they are owed at least a Chadlite or tall HTN for long term.

• +1
Reactions: klamus
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane
Mostly foids?
yup especially the younger one cause he was in highschool when he started and now is 19 but basically everybody that came to talk to him on the streets was a 18 yo prime cutie

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

this nigga lmao. am getting lectured on the blackpill by a dude who discovered it yesterday.
the blackpill isnt "i will never get a gf" the blackpill is genetical determinism as in, short of massive surgical intervention the ammount and quality of girls you will get and the effort or lack thereof you need to put in is genetically predetermined. but the fact is not everybody is born chad implying that incels have reproduced which is why you exist now. dont get it twisted the rules of dating have never changed that much, its always been like this, girls have always been thirsting for the top guy and ignoring the rest, only difference is that now ressources dont get you love from the younger girls anymore.

• +1
Reactions: YamiYugi and Lawton88

but yeah please keep rotting on here and lower the competition pool.
if we were the exact same SMV as in same height same face same autism, and you spend all your day here while i was out getting rejected all day, only one of us would get to pass on our genes, and it aint you.
alot of the "blackpill" is old pseudo science made to psyop you into inactivity and get you scared of rejection as if it was an inherent condition of your existence and as if it was because of the inevitability of life. ill reitirate, chad get rejected too, and by average girl, but at the end of the chad also collects 8,9s and 10s (even if 10s dont exist)
am in uni right now and there are guys who would get rather as truecels with fuckable GFs. sure maybe its cause they knew each other before she became the grogeous 20 yo she is. but if you go to the club you will be shocked by who gets bitches and who dont

JFL in my HS every girl was chasing the best looking chad and even fat landwhales were picking him up on DMs. And if it's true what you said im probably not even LTN bc most of my likes on tinder are subhumans/LTBs.
tinder is a skewed data set, girls dont go on tinder to find a random guy to fuck with they go on tinder to find a guy who is ideal for them, which is why its a hookup app more than anything else. while she might reject any guy under 6 feet on tinder there are probably guys who are under 6 feet who fucked her in the past. my friend is an actual manlet with a tall and narrow face altho he has great eyes with great coloring and hes getting alot of matches and actually meeting girls from tinder
this is one of the dissonance on this forum, affirmation 1- girls are hoeing and have body counts in the hundreds (which is unironically true lmao) affirmation 2_girls reject anyone but chad who is an actual 1 in a milli
even if girls were all getting fucked by the same guys (which is not the case unless all the girls are sharing the same social circle and venues), its mathematically impossible that the guys fucking them are all 6'4 handsome guys because there really arent that many. i work in the club and the ammount of guys that are above 6 feet (which is the easiest thing to evaluate in an objective manner) is actually lower than the 14% statistic which makes sense, some of those niggas are gay, some are married some are religious etc etc.
Point is, yes the dating scene is extremely competitive, but it isnt impossible for about 50% of the guys on this forum.

6’1 HTN, DNRD

this is true lol, my best friend is an actual top tier chad, the whole package, 6'2, perfect jaw vertically narrow eyes, huge social media following and offers for modelling, and he fucks extremely hot girls. also girls come up to him to get his phone number every once in a while. that being said one of his first gf was literally ogre tier, like she was a 4/10 but for some reason hes still getting played by her years after breaking up and having fucked girls that i only see on instagram.
same thing for the tiktok guy, his ex is literally recessed and she still has him by the balls despite him literally being able to fuck hotter younger bitches,
some dudes are just mommys boy and get attached a lot.