How to alter your mood/personality?

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
I am unhappy with my average mood/personality. It tends to be too closed off, low-energy, passive, insecure. I would like to improve on these characteristics.

I know I have it in me, because on occasions when I feel good, I have the personality that I want. I have that confident, low-inhib, high-energy vibe. So it's in me somewhere, just doesn't surface often enough.

Anyone knows how one would go about actually changing your personality and/or exhibiting different parts of your personality more/less?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804 and Deleted member 15827
Gym, nature walks , lesser fap frequency , vit D and having a solid friend circle

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Gym, nature walks , lesser fap frequency , vit D and having a solid friend circle
Mostly lacking a solid friend circle then I guess. Hard to find quality friends tbh, I tend to vibe with nerdy autistic ppl which isn't great.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 15827
Mostly lacking a solid friend circle then I guess. Hard to find quality friends tbh, I tend to vibe with nerdy autistic ppl which isn't great.
Even one or two is enough. Also forgot nicotine gum and NSDR. NSDR skyrockets interest in people and the world

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Even one or two is enough. Also forgot nicotine gum and NSDR. NSDR skyrockets interest in people and the world
Never heard of either of those to improve mood. Will try them both thanks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Roping will be a great option

You can't, for a long time i tried, it works at the beginning of the interaction but i cant keep the High energy so after a little bit i tend to crash and literally being too disinterested and tired to sustain or hint a conversation

Inject T, fuck some bitches and you'll have a dominant energy

You can't, for a long time i tried, it works at the beginning of the interaction but i cant keep the High energy so after a little bit i tend to crash and literally being too disinterested and tired to sustain or hint a conversation
literally no one has changed their personality ever, its a myth . HAVE NOT SEEN A SINGLE OF EXAMPLE OF ANYONE "improving their personality" LOL