How to ascend in 2 surgeries

user47283

user47283

Gold
1) vertical lengthening genio , so basically open wedge genioplasty for as much vertical height is possible (literally ask ur surgeon to do as much he can)

2) after 6-8 months and gap is filled with bone , custom chin implant for forward projection and square height and ask for as much augmentation as physically allowable to the soft tissue

3) recognizing chin is literally all that matter on face , there is no such thing as a maxilla what are u a fucking women caring about midfsce and cheekbones.

you’re welcome

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member, never_lucky, LastHopeForNorman and 10 others
If chin was the only thing what matters, then every ogre subhuman would be model or slayer.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member, Ronnie Kray and 8 others
Op after surgery
Hill1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14262, wristcel and 14 others
Just be orc theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Jason Voorhees and gamma
applicable in some cases

1) vertical lengthening genio , so basically open wedge genioplasty for as much vertical height is possible (literally ask ur surgeon to do as much he can)

2) after 6-8 months and gap is filled with bone , custom chin implant for forward projection and square height and ask for as much augmentation as physically allowable to the soft tissue

3) recognizing chin is literally all that matter on face , there is no such thing as a maxilla what are u a fucking women caring about midfsce and cheekbones.

you’re welcome

Doing all of this is potentially detrimental if you lack decent gonial angles + long ramus - it can destroy your harmony.

Simply add custom jaw angle implants to the list and you're good to go.

shit thread kys.

amazing thread ily.

wouldn't getting a long chin mean you need a super strong jaw with tall ramus and good width, otherwise you'd look ridiculous?
And it would make your current jaw angle look even worse?

This is what has put me off getting genio (for chin height which I lack)

Chin pilled again. ( I have a weak chin )

• +1
Reactions: user47283
lmao i really wanna see how bad your chin is to make such a cope thread lmfao:lul:

• WTF
Reactions: user47283
Very based and blackpilled
I’m a subhuman because of my short munted chin

• +1
Reactions: user47283 and LastHopeForNorman
wouldn't getting a long chin mean you need a super strong jaw with tall ramus and good width, otherwise you'd look ridiculous?
And it would make your current jaw angle look even worse?

This is what has put me off getting genio (for chin height which I lack)
No, the lack of ramus would make the chin look even larger in proportion. The goal is to have it stand out from the rest of the face becuz chin is pure dimorphism, even gooks have wide jaws