How to ascend the eye area (You can add too!)

C

CyberPsychodelic

Iron
Hello guys! i will help everybody, and as well to not forget the things that make a good eye area, feel free to agree, disagree or even add more components 💪🏻 i will start :

- POSITIVE TILTED EYEBROWS : ↗️⚡ trimming the outter lower part of your eyebrows (2 min)
IMG 20230805 035026

↗️⚡Pulling the outter part of your eyebrows (3 seconds)

- EYEBROW SLAYER EXPRESIVENESS (Sex Appeal) : Ian Someharder, Cristiano Ronaldo and a lot more of guys have it, is when the inner part of the eyebrow goes downward instead of neutral like Brad Pitt, inner brow ending neutral or positive : gives your face the ilusion of calm, angelical or neutral, while eyebrows ending downwards gives you more expresiveness (more sex appeal, more angry, etc) ↗️⚡ You can get this effect by slightly trimming the inner eyebrows, the first 1 to 2 cms of the inner eywbrows (upper part) i think ideal is slightly, not neutral and not over downwards, slightly downwards i THINK, gives you better phisiognomy than all down (I think exagertaing this makes you look dark triad angry but at the same time low IQ, less inteligent or or low composure, while slightly downwards makes you look hot but calm at the same time, gives you that sex appeal look)
IMG 20230805 035626
IMG 20230805 035651
IMG 20230805 035847
IMG 20230805 035818
IMG 20230805 035746

(Altough Gandy have neutral tilted eyebrows, he does have the downward inner eyebrow i showed here, giving him that slayer/sex appeal effect)

- EYEBROWS TRIMMING : If you have some hairs upstairs or near the nasion that dont follow the eyebrow line,↗️⚡ you can improve your eye area by simply plucking those hairs, having hairs that dont follow the eyebrow line makes a person lok slightly ogree, but that goes away when the person plucks the hairs that dont follow the line (upstairs and near the nasion/glabella) i plucked the upper part and hairs that sticked on my left eyebrow more wich madd me look asymetrical, as soon as i trimmed those left hairs, i look better

- LOW EYEBROWS/ DEEPER SET EYES :↗️⚡ You can lower your eyebrows and get better orbitals by Bonesmashing the supra orbitals, this will give you lower eyebrows and a better stare (deeper set eyes) and better pfl and pfh, high set orbitals is what we dont want, so bonesmashing orbitals can improve our eye area

- WHITE SCLERA :↗️⚡ with eye drops we can get whiter eyes, wich gives a better eye area, it makes you look more alive and exicted/happy

- EYELASHES : they add contrast to the eyes and makes them more striking, gived better pfl ilusion ↗️⚡ Revitalash

- EYEBROW LENGHT :↗️⚡ you can get micropigmentation to get longer outter eyebrows

- UEE (upper eyelid exposure) : to improve this, Bonesmahsing Orbitals as mentioned before will help with this,↗️⚡ but specifically, you can do 1) Eyelid Pulling or 2) IceHooding

- UNDER EYE SUPPORT (wich improves pfl and pfh) ↗️⚡you can bonesmash infraorbitals slightly (same method as orbitals) to improve your PFL and under eye support, wich will improve your eye area

Negative things in a eye area :

- Negative eye or eyebrow tilt
- Sclera show
- High pfh (prey or bug eyes)
- Hairs that stick out from the eyebrow line
- Unibrow
- Red sclera

------------------------------------------
Eye area along with Jaw are 2 of the most important things, and yet eye area is to easy to improve, at lwast doing this things, getting positive tilted eyebrows alone will improve your eye area, also trimming the hairs that stick out from the eyebrow, and yes, i know there are surgeries, but you can improve your eye area A LOT with Softmaxxing, you can improve it this way in less than 1 week!!

Eyebrows influence a lot how you look and your eyes look, i had positive with negative ends eyebrows, untrimmed upper and middle part if the eyebrows, and honestly, my eyes imporved a lot by trimming the outter part to get positive eyebrows, and trimming hairs that sticked out, you wouldbt believe me, but untrimmed eyebrows gives the person an uncnany or ogree look subconsiously, and when you fix that, your looks and eye area improves, and you wouldnt believe me, but some of this things improved the way people see me

(i will focus on improving my jaw trough bonesmashing, leanmaxxing and light stubble)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bululu_87, ripikke, WanderingBurro and 5 others
post examples

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and kramer
dont smash your infras it will end up
looking like botched by surgery

• +1
Reactions: ripikke and greywind
dont smash your infras it will end up
looking like botched by surgery
also this yes dont bonesmash infras. there is no correlation between how high or low the eyebrow is set to bonesmashing. You're born with low set or high set eyebrows.. even if you do end up getting a good browridge/supras your eyebrow setting wont change. Don't rupture your vessels bonemashing infras.

• +1
Reactions: ripikke
candidate for botb

also this yes dont bonesmash infras. there is no correlation between how high or low the eyebrow is set to bonesmashing. You're born with low set or high set eyebrows.. even if you do end up getting a good browridge/supras your eyebrow setting wont change. Don't rupture your vessels bonemashing infras.
I would like to disagree pubertal test defo affect eyebrows i was born with good eyelashes but shitty eyebrows but even before looksmaxing due to regular puberty i have lowered eyebrows @Dr SmalCox

Attachments

• FaceApp_1691080107377.jpg
    FaceApp_1691080107377.jpg
    341.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230801-143946_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230801-143946_Gallery.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Look into obicularis oculi hypertrophy aswell.

I would like to disagree pubertal test defo affect eyebrows i was born with good eyelashes but shitty eyebrows but even before looksmaxing due to regular puberty i have lowered eyebrows @Dr SmalCox
brutal nigga you went from white passing to this.
Shave that unibrow atleast boyo

brutal nigga you went from white passing to this.
Shave that unibrow atleast boyo
I will detan and return to this pheno softmax is easy will do it when i have time for it.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic
This is how long eyebrows improves the eye area :
2497013 image0 10
2497012 image1 2

From hugh trust normie to giga slayer

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Detective, ripikke, WanderingBurro and 2 others
My main focus to Looksmax is :
- NT/Low inhib (Icing balls/increasing T levels, Nardyl, Doing stupid shit in fornt of people, doing pranks to people)
- Eye area (all the exercises above)
- Jaw area (Bonesmashing gonions and jaw, leanmaxxing and light stubble)
- Hair
- Skin (spf, fuits and vegies, retin a, good sleep, training, water, etc etc)
- Body (muscles and neck)
- Hormon profile (increasing testosterone by icing balls for 10 minutes){{{ this is legit to be seen as Alpha by other males, and be seen sexually atractive to females, as well as to be low inhib, because you know almost all people respect you, increasing Testosterone is a Alpha/Repect Maxxing, Sex Appeal and a Low inhib Maxxing!!
- Sex appeal maxxing muscles, neck, eyes (inner downward eyebrow and bonesmashing orbitals) light stubble and deep voice [gargling salt water, relaxing the trhoat, speaking from the chest, good hidration, mints, speaking slower, bioenergetics]

Guys, being more goodlooking or improving is not that dificult, focus on the main things, all you will be surprised how far you get, eye, jaw, skin, hair, dimorphism or sex appeal like neck, body, voice, hormon profile, light stubble, andNT, will get you far away, Looksmax is not only surgeries, dont let nobody make you think you need surgeries to ascend, you would be limiting yourself thinking like this, another thing, Front profile is all that matters, along with the 3/4 view, there are ugly dudes with good sides, a good front can carry a bad side, but no good side can carry a bad front, so guys, stick with the fundamentals, and you will get far away

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ripikke and Dr SmalCox
My main focus to Looksmax is :
- NT/Low inhib (Icing balls/increasing T levels, Nardyl, Doing stupid shit in fornt of people, doing pranks to people)
- Eye area (all the exercises above)
- Jaw area (Bonesmashing gonions and jaw, leanmaxxing and light stubble)
- Hair
- Skin (spf, fuits and vegies, retin a, good sleep, training, water, etc etc)
- Body (muscles and neck)
- Hormon profile (increasing testosterone by icing balls for 10 minutes){{{ this is legit to be seen as Alpha by other males, and be seen sexually atractive to females, as well as to be low inhib, because you know almost all people respect you, increasing Testosterone is a Alpha/Repect Maxxing, Sex Appeal and a Low inhib Maxxing!!
- Sex appeal maxxing muscles, neck, eyes (inner downward eyebrow and bonesmashing orbitals) light stubble and deep voice [gargling salt water, relaxing the trhoat, speaking from the chest, good hidration, mints, speaking slower, bioenergetics]
is icing balls legit? i need higher test my frame is twink

• +1
Reactions: ripikke and CyberPsychodelic
is icing balls legit? i need higher test my frame is twink
Yes bro is 100% legit, The first time i did that, i noticed men respecting me more, and women perceiving me more alpha and atractive, is 100% efective, you can Alpha mog other males when you have high T 🤣🤣🤣

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ripikke, m0ss26, Aspiemogger and 2 others
The examples still look the same no huge difference

• +1