how to ascend your eye area by moving countries. humidity effects on eye (my theory proven to be true)

D

Deleted member 27715

Iron
humidity will help people with a recessed maxilla/bad undereye support.
notice how indians have shitty eye areas and bad scleral show? its cuz its dry there (partial reason) (they also have shit eye areas cuz of bonez)

humidity really affects the eye, heres my experience

me personally I have a recessed/low maxilla. despite good under eye support from the orbital bones, I still suffer from loose periorbital skin from dry climates.

where I'm from, humidity in the summer stands at 15-30% (daily lowest to highest) which is terribly low. this leads to me having loose periorbital skin 5-6 hours after waking up, which leads to a lot of scleral show.

however, after mid September, humidity rises to 30-55% at which my scleral show is completely gone and my eye area ascends .5-1 points.

peak humidity is in January at 60-70% where my eyes have absolutely not scleral show and have minimal UEE, even partially hooded.

HOWEVER, humidity isn't the only factor when it comes to effects of humidity on the eye area, alongside it comes another factor to play, heat.
high temperatures will help the skin absorb the vapor leading to tighter skin and thus a tighter epiorbital skin. so in warmer climates like Mediterranean island countries I had slits for eyes with super hydrated eyelashes. it was 85% humidity there at 30 degrees celsius, while in countries such as finland, where humidity is 70-80% but its colder, I wouldn't have the same effect but regardless, it would be better than 15% 30c.

i hope this helps you in the future so you understand what affects your eye area. I've had this hypothesis at the start of august due to attracting alotta girls w my eye area. i was really weirded out when I found out that nobody has done research about this or had a theory about this, but I'm glad I found this out and now know what to expect in different seasons. I'm moving to a high humidity country soon to have the effects all year round instead of just 2 seasons

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, LooksReality, Xangsane and 1 other person
love how no one even bothered to reply to this absolute dogshit thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: damon3400, Supreme, zura and 6 others
Just us vultures scavenging the scraps. I definitely see ur point OP, its true humidity improves eyes
3602912 1692603623712

Thanks OP!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Gaygymmaxx
idgaf if its dogshit, it still presents an important segment to your eye area. its not my fault your indian ass has a shitty eye area and gets no pussy. i knew there would be some asswipes with no father figures typing up shit like this

• JFL
Reactions: wowamat and Deleted member 24444
humidity will help people with a recessed maxilla/bad undereye support.
notice how indians have shitty eye areas and bad scleral show? its cuz its dry there (partial reason) (they also have shit eye areas cuz of bonez)

humidity really affects the eye, heres my experience

me personally I have a recessed/low maxilla. despite good under eye support from the orbital bones, I still suffer from loose periorbital skin from dry climates.

where I'm from, humidity in the summer stands at 15-30% (daily lowest to highest) which is terribly low. this leads to me having loose periorbital skin 5-6 hours after waking up, which leads to a lot of scleral show.

however, after mid September, humidity rises to 30-55% at which my scleral show is completely gone and my eye area ascends .5-1 points.

peak humidity is in January at 60-70% where my eyes have absolutely not scleral show and have minimal UEE, even partially hooded.

HOWEVER, humidity isn't the only factor when it comes to effects of humidity on the eye area, alongside it comes another factor to play, heat.
high temperatures will help the skin absorb the vapor leading to tighter skin and thus a tighter epiorbital skin. so in warmer climates like Mediterranean island countries I had slits for eyes with super hydrated eyelashes. it was 85% humidity there at 30 degrees celsius, while in countries such as finland, where humidity is 70-80% but its colder, I wouldn't have the same effect but regardless, it would be better than 15% 30c.

i hope this helps you in the future so you understand what affects your eye area. I've had this hypothesis at the start of august due to attracting alotta girls w my eye area. i was really weirded out when I found out that nobody has done research about this or had a theory about this, but I'm glad I found this out and now know what to expect in different seasons. I'm moving to a high humidity country soon to have the effects all year round instead of just 2 seasons
Humid subtropical climates ftw

100000% best. gonna live in greece or some shit later after I get rich

Humid subtropical climates ftw

damn bro i didnt know somebody actually went through the info. kudos to you, thanks! if you have any interesting data/info you could share please do. imma go over the threads you made regarding this

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
not true
my sis and bro has been living in a quite humid place
their under eyes are not good
they are not even 18 lol

idgaf if its dogshit, it still presents an important segment to your eye area. its not my fault your indian ass has a shitty eye area and gets no pussy. i knew there would be some asswipes with no father figures typing up shit like this
the only thing i said was your thread is dogshit which in fact it is and you alr assuming im indian and dont have a father lol you're too butthurt lil man

the only thing i said was your thread is dogshit which in fact it is and you alr assuming im indian and dont have a father lol you're too butthurt lil man
this you? jfl brutal, im so sorry for you, stop projecting. keep rotting

this you? jfl brutal, im so sorry for you, stop projecting. keep rotting
View attachment 2436060
lol this is not me i never posted a pic of mine
lmao you got too defensive that you went looking up for my pics to attack me jfl you're too butt hurt grow tf up

lol this is not me i never posted a pic of mine
lmao you got too defensive that you went looking up for my pics to attack me jfl you're too butt hurt grow tf up
its over for you just rope

and stop projecting little boy.

damn bro i didnt know somebody actually went through the info. kudos to you, thanks! if you have any interesting data/info you could share please do. imma go over the threads you made regarding this
Thank you and yes I did because I enjoy talking about the weather. What climate some do you think you're adapted to?

I live in an oceanic climate zone but I feel I'm mostly adapted for humid subtropical or Mediterranean.

Thank you and yes I did because I enjoy talking about the weather. What climate some do you think you're adapted to?

I live in an oceanic climate zone but I feel I'm mostly adapted for humid subtropical or Mediterranean.
i have long limbs (6'6 wingspan 6'1 height) and a large ribcage (22" bidelt) so my guess would be elevated altitude and hot areas. thats the type of place I'm from. but I would prefer it to be more humid here for my skin. I'm from a landlocked subtropical region. i also have terrible keratosis pilaris and shitty backne

• +1
i have long limbs (6'6 wingspan 6'1 height) and a large ribcage (22" bidelt) so my guess would be elevated altitude and hot areas. thats the type of place I'm from. but I would prefer it to be more humid here for my skin. I'm from a landlocked subtropical region. i also have terrible keratosis pilaris and shitty backne
What's your ethnicity?

No worries
hey i got a question. which is better for eye area moistureness to keep the epiorbital skin tight. cold humid or hot humid?
like finland vs cyprus.

• +1
hey i got a question. which is better for eye area moistureness to keep the epiorbital skin tight. cold humid or hot humid?
like finland vs cyprus.
No clue but I guess hot humid?