How climate affects your facial aesthetics

In an ideal world, which climate zone would you prefer to evolve in?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Some users on threads, such as @repiles , @LiteralCaucasian and @slavcelchinceljawcel have brought up how climate affects your facial aesthetics.

PART 1

WARNING: INCOMING AUTISM!

This thread may also interest @PrinceLuenLeoncur @justinzayn and @Moneymaxerr

As racist as it sounds, users have unanimously agreed that if the vast majority of your ancestors were from a cool, temperate climate, you would have the best facial aesthetics. I personally do not agree, since it is racist and there are Chads of every race.

If you're Latino, this will be covered in another part. If you're mixed race, the midpoint of where your paternal and maternal ancestors would be considered for your "facial climate zone". For example, my mother's ancestors were mostly from the British Isles (Cfb/cool temperate), and my father's were from Southwest Asia (BWh/hot desert), so the midpoint is in Turkey (Cwa/subtropical), so according to this logic I have a subtropical climate-adapted face.

This logic won't work for Mestizos (midpoint is the Atlantic Ocean) but it would for mulattos (midpoint is North Africa) and hapas (midpoint is in Central Russia/Central Asia).

HERE'S A HANDY CALCULATOR IF YOU'RE MIXED RACE. USE THE START AND END POINTS AS THE PLACES YOUR PARENTS' ANCESTORS CAME FROM. IF YOU'RE TRIRACIAL OR QUADRACIAL, DO IT TWICE TO INCLUDE YOUR GRANDPARENTS (START WITH THEM FIRST).

Taking me as an example, I used both my parents' ancestral places to come up with the midpoint:

The halfway point between English Town and HOT DESERT PLACE is:

Zonguldak, Turkey

Zonguldak has a humid subtropical climate.

In an ideal world, where would you prefer to evolve?

Here's the world climate map:

And here's what these three-letter legends/codes mean:

To put it simply:

• A = tropical
  • B = desert/steppe (can be hot or cold)
  • C = temperate
  • D = continental (warm summers with deep freezing winters)
  • E = polar
Now, let's see the average faces (OLD WORLD ONLY, NEW WORLD/LATINOS WILL BE COVERED IN ANOTHER POST IN THIS THREAD) of each of the climate zones:

TYPE A (TROPICAL)

AF (Tropical rainforest climate)

Aw (Tropical savanna)

TYPE B (DESERT)

BWh (hot desert)

BWk (cool desert)

TYPE C (TEMPERATE)

Csa/Csb (Mediterranean, hot summer)

Notice how India isn't included:

Cfa (Subtropical)

Cfb/Cfc (Oceanic, cool temperate)

PART 2 COMING UP IN A MOMENT.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim, flippasav, thecel and 13 others
i grew up in extremely cold and humid climate, so my skin is thick as fuck and this will lead to sagging as i age
(and despite the thick skin my under eye area is very thin/shows dark circles lol fuck)

• +1
Reactions: thecel
No shit when the entertainment industry that influences our beauty standarts is from a country with people that come from cold environments

• +1
Reactions: Ika-Sama, Deleted member 29155, Lmao and 1 other person
Interesting thread... waiting for part 2

If you're mixed race, the midpoint of where your paternal and maternal ancestors would be considered for your "facial climate zone". For example, my mother's ancestors were mostly from the British Isles (Cfb/cool temperate), and my father's were from Southwest Asia (BWh/hot desert), so the midpoint is in Greece and Turkey (Csa/Mediterranean), so according to this logic I have a Mediterranean climate-adapted face.
Worth to note, studies showed multiracial people are more attractive than their mono racial counterparts

Also this may be of use to you in the next thread

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Some users on threads, such as @repiles , @LiteralCaucasian and @slavcelchinceljawcel have brought up how climate affects your facial aesthetics.

PART 1

As racist as it sounds, users have unanimously agreed that if the vast majority of your ancestors were from a cool, temperate climate, you would have the best facial aesthetics. I personally do not agree, since it is racist and there are Chads of every race.

If you're Latino, this will be covered in another part. If you're mixed race, the midpoint of where your paternal and maternal ancestors would be considered for your "facial climate zone". For example, my mother's ancestors were mostly from the British Isles (Cfb/cool temperate), and my father's were from Southwest Asia (BWh/hot desert), so the midpoint is in Greece and Turkey (Csa/Mediterranean), so according to this logic I have a Mediterranean climate-adapted face.

This logic won't work for Mestizos (midpoint is the Atlantic Ocean) but it would for mulattos (midpoint is North Africa) and hapas (midpoint is in Central Russia/Central Asia).

View attachment 1985759

View attachment 1985762

To put it simply:

• A = tropical
  • C = temperate
  • E = polar
Now, let's see the average faces (OLD WORLD ONLY, NEW WORLD/LATINOS WILL BE COVERED IN ANOTHER POST IN THIS THREAD) of each of the climate zones:

TYPE A (TROPICAL)

Aw (Tropical savanna)

TYPE B (DESERT)

BWh (hot desert)

BWk (cool desert)

TYPE C (TEMPERATE)

View attachment 1985800

Cfa (Subtropical)

@Xangsane tier thread, mirin, I missed your posts

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 24114 and Xangsane
PART 2

TYPE D (CONTINENTAL)

Dwa/Dfa/Dwb/Dfb (Warm summers with freezing winters)

Dwc/Dfc (Subarctic)

TYPE E (POLAR)

Do you notice any pattern? Which climate would you prefer to evolve in?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Moneymaxerr and Niklaus Mikaelson
No shit when the entertainment industry that influences our beauty standarts is from a country with people that come from cold environments
Why do you think its the entertainment industry influencing your beauty standards? when white people watch the most white media , but tan their skin to be more attractive to eachother? therefore disproving that entertainment is the reason

its biology

PART 2
PART 2

TYPE D (CONTINENTAL)

Dwa/Dfa/Dwb/Dfb (Warm summers with freezing winters)

Dwc/Dfc (Subarctic)

TYPE E (POLAR)

Do you notice any pattern? Which climate would you prefer to evolve in?

Thank you @Moneymaxerr for the thread! I will include Latinos in Part 3. Stay tuned.

i grew up in extremely cold and humid climate, so my skin is thick as fuck and this will lead to sagging as i age
(and despite the thick skin my under eye area is very thin/shows dark circles lol fuck)
Interesting thread... waiting for part 2

Worth to note, studies showed multiracial people are more attractive than their mono racial counterparts

Also this may be of use to you in the next thread
@Xangsane tier thread, mirin, I missed your posts

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Moneymaxerr and Niklaus Mikaelson
Why do you think its the entertainment industry influencing your beauty standards? when white people watch the most white media , but tan their skin to be more attractive to eachother? therefore disproving that entertainment is the reason

its biology
In the media the tan is seen as something attractive.

You think if some white dude showed up to a remote african village they would suddenly find him more attractive then their tribesman?

Obviously no, thats not how nature works.

In the media the tan is seen as something attractive.

You think if some white dude showed up to a remote african village they would suddenly find him more attractive then their tribesman?

Obviously no, thats not how nature works.
it is

• +1
Reactions: Sexually Disabled
If you say for example x country has a cold climate and gives better features, how does that work? curries are in every country and no matter the climate, they still look bad.

If you say for example x country has a cold climate and gives better features, how does that work? curries are in every country and no matter the climate, they still look bad.
It goes by ancestry, not where the diaspora lives.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, hardworker and Deleted member 7027
Cold freezing winters have frost bitten my face.

This guide goes by ancestry, not diaspora.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson

PART 1

If you're Latino, this will be covered in another part. If you're mixed race, the midpoint of where your paternal and maternal ancestors would be considered for your "facial climate zone". For example, my mother's ancestors were mostly from the British Isles (Cfb/cool temperate), and my father's were from Southwest Asia (BWh/hot desert), so the midpoint is in Turkey (Cwa/subtropical), so according to this logic I have a subtropical climate-adapted face.

HERE'S A HANDY CALCULATOR IF YOU'RE MIXED RACE. USE THE START AND END POINTS AS THE PLACES YOUR PARENTS' ANCESTORS CAME FROM. IF YOU'RE TRIRACIAL OR QUADRACIAL, DO IT TWICE TO INCLUDE YOUR GRANDPARENTS (START WITH THEM FIRST).

Taking me as an example, I used both my parents' ancestral places to come up with the midpoint:

The halfway point between English Town and HOT DESERT PLACE is:

Zonguldak, Turkey

Zonguldak has a humid subtropical climate.

View attachment 1985759

View attachment 1985762

To put it simply:

• A = tropical
  • C = temperate
  • E = polar

TYPE A (TROPICAL)

Aw (Tropical savanna)

TYPE B (DESERT)

BWh (hot desert)

BWk (cool desert)

TYPE C (TEMPERATE)

View attachment 1985800

Cfa (Subtropical)

You missed some faces for each of the groups for example the cool temp climate is a bit false as you didn’t include Polyneanss who have Tropical adapted pheno due to being abo Gook mutts

The only one that’s 100% accurate is the Desert one.

• +1
You missed some faces for each of the groups for example the cool temp climate is a bit false as you didn’t include Polyneanss who have Tropical adapted pheno due to being abo Gook mutts

I was going to include them but stupid server only lets me upload 25 faces. But Polynesians are definitely under the "Af" climate category.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

What would you remove and add?

I was going to include them but stupid server only lets me upload 25 faces. But Polynesians are definitely under the "Af" climate category.
Oh I seee make sense. The jungle one btw included Bantus which is not accurate as Bantus have phenotypes adapted like west Africans.

The ones who are adapted for the jungle would be south Sudanese Nilotes and Pygmies.

• +1
What would you remove and add?
Quite a few things but it’s too much for me to put rn, I’ll prob come back to it tomorrow when I can be arsed

• +1
Oh I seee make sense. The jungle one btw included Bantus which is not accurate as Bantus have phenotypes adapted like west Africans.

The ones who are adapted for the jungle would be south Sudanese Nilotes and Pygmies.
Gotcha, thanks for pointing this out.

Gotcha, thanks for pointing this out.
You also left our Native American from the southenr continent which have flat noses big lips curlier hair and basically look like SEA

• +1
You also left our Native American from the southenr continent which have flat noses big lips curlier hair and basically look like SEA
Will be included in another part (New World and Latinos)

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Gonna do a few midpoint calculations for my facial climate zone as I'm bored.

I got:

• Zonguldak, Turkey (Cfa/subtropical)
  • Luleburgaz, Turkey (Csa/Mediterranean hot summer)
  • Istanbul, Turkey (Cfa/subtropical)
  • Karabuk, Turkey (Cfa/subtropical)
Overall, my face is adapted for subtropical climates.

@PrinceLuenLeoncur @JohnDoe @Moneymaxerr

I got:

@Niko

CFB maybe
My ancestors came from both Cfb and BWh zones, which evens out to Cfa:

I got:

It's over.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
their diet matters more than climate

• +1
I want to live with a bunch of eskimos n shit in an igloo

Loop Home GIF

• JFL
We will kill low T polar bears in the summers n shit

And meat max and what not. Maybe have a polar bear as a pet n shit too

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and Xangsane
My ancestors lived in the mountains and their latest descendant is an autistic retard so I think their bloodline ends here

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7027
Lol at using human phenotypes as a representative for average population of that area.

Lol at using human phenotypes as a representative for average population of that area.
What do you mean? It's literally thousands of faces per phenotype that's adjusted to population

@chaddyboi66 Bring on the Hindu curry meals VS Muslim curry meals debate.
Spices in general are pretty terrible and toxic

@gamma
@med bvlls

@TsarTsar444
@BalkanPig
@Chintuck22
@Syobevoli
@Lihito

@Thompsonz I guess? Ikd @slavcels / @gopniks

JFL they literally invented ALL modern cooking @Marsiere214

[German too]

@lutte @Danish_Retard

Ok maybe not this one tbh ngl...
sorry @ukcels

W A R N I N G :
AUTISM MODE HAS BEEN RE-ACTIVATED.
flash flashing GIF
scared episode 14 GIF
flash flashing GIF

This is the part where I kinda go offtopic & just use the rest of this thread as an excuse to verant about the dangers of the veganpill.

So giga-sperg warning if I often "rape your eyes" and/or make your head hurt with my aspie tier
threads.

Or just dnrd and laugh at all the curry jokes instead if that's your thing I guess idk.

Jfl Imagine unironically thinking food that looks and tastes like spicy diarrhea is good
Jfl Imagine eating rice with spicy diarrhea cooked in vegetable oil
Jfl Imagine eating vegetables cooked in spicy diarrhea sauce
Jfl Imagine eating a diet like this for generation after generation and legit thinking no harm would ever come from it
JFL @literally eating curry / @USER0213 / @2000
JFL @You probably being legit a @Short Ugly and Brown cuck like @2000 Dev if you do [[ISPOILER]literally eat curry[/ISPOILER]]
Rsz indian school meal

Ugh just look at this shit bruh
Delivery Satisfying GIF by Uber Eats
JFL I've had shits from Taco Bell that look better than that bruh wtf

yeah sure it tastes *ok* I guess tbh

but...

That's only because they put soo many fucking spices and shit to cover up the poor quality of what's already just shit food, and the actual taste of the food itself just ends up being masked in a sea of muddy spicy peppers.

Jfl and said "food" even ends up looking just like literal shit too.
Curry Gravy GIF

Plus you can't even enjoy the taste of the meat [[ISPOILER]assuming there even was any[/ISPOILER][ISPOILER][/ispoiler][ISPOILER], unless we're talking about Pakistani food tbf @CFW432[/ISPOILER]] without burning your tongue and then getting giga heartburn
spicy tongue GIF

Hungry Food GIF by 8it

not to mention...
diarrhea GIF

FUCK NO am I ever eating that diarrhea on a plate

JFL my asshole's gonna be doing this all day
Diarrhea GIF

Have you ever stopped to think that maybe the reason why Indian "food" is giga notorious for being so hard to digest is simply because it's actually just not good for you?

Jfl Imagine not eating meat, cream, and cheese
Jfl Imagine not drinking full fat raw [choco :feelsohh:] milk
Jfl Imagine unironically eating a diet that consists mostly of rice, vegetables, and spicy diarrhea sauce for literally hundreds of years and then complaining when you get mogged and enslaved by Chads with superior genes, lifestyle, and diet...
[[ISPOILER]yes Ik muh colonialism muh racism muh etc.-isms but I already gave you niggas an easy fix to this problem^ so you can just keep complaining about it all day long instead of actually doing something to fix it if you really want but it's up to you I don't even care bruh[/ISPOILER]]
Call Someone a Cuckοld in Indo-European! - YouTube

no shit.
@volcelfatcel @WannabeJock @currylightskin

milf tier milkers tbh
मदार bobs
[[ISPOILER]yes I google translated that[/ISPOILER]]

2900117 IMG 20170414 090913

Ironic considering you people actually used to eat beef up until relatively recent history and the only reason they were ever considered sacred was because they were specifically meant to sacrificed and eaten by your Brahmin priests.

Imagine how weak and feeble minded a people must be to let the influence of just one man continue to manipulate their opinions to this very day, especially one that's literally detrimental to their very own health.

and this is probably gonna be the best part for you cucked cocksucking faggot, abused subhuman sub-abo dalit jungle nigger, kutte kutte dogbitch vermin and swine, vegans...

:dafuckfeels:

@cloUder @lutte @FastBananaCEO

Just remember broyos...

We're meant to eat food only so that we can live healthy and strong,

Not because it just "tastes good".

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]​

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Imagine not picking sub arctic

Nordics have best facial bones

Meds are bug eyed incels

• +1