K
Killa_Clav
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 26, 2026
- Posts
- 34
- Reputation
- 5
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
thumbpull, chin tucks and maasai jumps.Mason Hull
thumbpull, chin tucks and maasai jumps.
bonesmashing and roids are cope don't do it
dude your like 11Mason Hull
im sorry but its overMason Hull
12
am I that cookedim sorry but its over
yes but you can look better. just lose fat and fix your eyebrows, still over regardless but you can try to look better.How hro
am I that cooked
12How hro
Is it over broJust wait bro. You're 12
Ik it’s notIs it over bro
Cuz someone told me I have a good baseIk it’s not
And I’ll let u know if I find a better photo cuz my jaw looks soft in those photo Yk and I will show u what one is trueCuz someone told me I have a good base
You forgot to add squinting every daythumbpull, chin tucks and maasai jumps.
bonesmashing and roids are cope don't do it
You forgot to add squinting every day
Broader
yeah eye occularis shitYou forgot to add squinting every day
It's never over bud. If you're not satisfied with your looks (which you're not) you can start by dialing your diet and sleep and training. Keep the good habits and minimize the bad habits and when you turn like 18 you can decide whether you wanna take gear or not. But if you have the money you can get surgeries (if you want).Is it over bro