How To Auschwitzmaxx Properly?

DarkTriadChad

DarkTriadChad

Bronze
Does anyone have any tips, guides or even know any good thread on the .org for Auschwitzmaxxing properly?... I mean, lose weight and dry off a lot of fat and manage to maintain a low body fat index forever without dying? something that can be maintained in the long term and that is not about common leanmaxx (that the most of time only works for gymcels and in the end you will still end up fat but with bigger muscles).

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: vampyre, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, INB and 3 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wayme, Deleted member 31826, Gonthar and 3 others
800 calories nigga i shreded 20 kgs in 2 months when i binged like crazy

• +1
Reactions: ropemaxxxxk, deepfrieddog and DarkTriadChad
Build muscle and take thyroid hormone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ropemaxxxxk and BrahminBoss
It's not hard just lift light everyday to maintain muscle (preferably build a base first, greycels seem to think this advice is trolling) and fast until 2-4pm

Fasting mogs and makes the hunger a constant manageable feeling that comes and goes during your school/workday.

For me when I fast I barely even remember I'm hungry sometimes, instead of eating tiny portions throughout the day.

Tldr
just not eating is the only solution

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadChad and Deleted member 23219
if you need to be at a giga super unhealthy bf to see bones, you're not gl

• +1
Reactions: ropemaxxxxk

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Put the fuxking fork down how hard is it

• +1
Reactions: tom69
Probably only eat protein meat eggs and no carbs or other food only clean food you will lose a lot of weight and should look decent because of the good food.

Does anyone have any tips, guides or even know any good thread on the .org for Auschwitzmaxxing properly?... I mean, lose weight and dry off a lot of fat and manage to maintain a low body fat index forever without dying? something that can be maintained in the long term and that is not about common leanmaxx (that the most of time only works for gymcels and in the end you will still end up fat but with bigger muscles).
300mg of caffeine, eat only meat with no fat for protein and if you wanna go extreme route take levotiroxine pills to raise T3 thryroid levels and you will Auschwitzmaxx, if you have male pattern baldness this can make you go bald faster tho and make ur skin more prone to wrinkles so better to cut in a slower and helathier pace my boy

Vinnie is a giga low bf
he is 12%, he said it himself, ima see if i got the instagram story of him saying it
vinnie doesnt have the same bones as you guys tho, he has god tier bone structure

• Hmm...
Reactions: Reformed
he is 12%, he said it himself, ima see if i got the instagram story of him saying it
vinnie doesnt have the same bones as you guys tho, he has god tier bone structure
View attachment 9452150D-83EE-4305-9BF4-1D20B93F1501.webp

His bones aren’t big. It’s his leanness + masseters.

Also jfl if you’ve seen that pic of his leg veins, you’d know he’s easily under 10% bf. U dint get leg veins unless ur very lean

• Hmm...
Reactions: alriodai
if you need to be at a giga super unhealthy bf to see bones, you're not gl
Hey, vinnie hacker autistic meat rider, where in this post is it written that I'm not gl even though I'm not skinny?... Being skinny will always be better, take the model you like the most and make him fat, although he'll remain gl he will not be as handsome as he was thin.

disciplin, you probably have enough info

I recommend auswitz mode first if you are changing to change your phsyique and get aesthetic. I prefer looking overly skinny than looking fat for a year or two

Get your doc to give you a stimulant med( if you have ADHD of course) , take dmma if you don't wanna go that route, and just have more discipline than youre having. You will realize not eating a lot is easy once you overcome it the first few times. But stimulants help, apparently some sarms to.

Don't eat like a fat fuck maybe?
If you eat good food you ain't getting fat. You will have all the nutrients you need and not feel hungry even when losing weight. Trying to Auschwitzmaxx is retarded because you need willpower but you're fat so you 100% have none so it's a failed plan from the beginning.

He doesn’t wanna accept that just not eating is the only solution
becaause it isnt. I for example was the skinny guy for my whole life and in the moment i started fasting for long periods it was when i actually got chubbier. Your metabolism decreases.

losing some hair that isnt even permanent or being a fat nigger?
i’m not even fat rn. I need to lose like 7lb and my hair is a massive halo