How to avoid developing feelings when you actually like a girl?

fobos

fobos

Toxic
I haven't had proper feelings for a girl since my last serious relationship when I was cucked to death. Since then I've learned much and always thought I couldn't have a oneitis anymore. The truth is I wasn't really attracted to anyone enough to develop feelings.

What happens when you actually meet a girl that you are both physically and mentally attracted to? How the fuck do you prevent developing feelings? I'm human nigga, I ain't a robot.

Don’t be a low t faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FatmanO, androidcel, Blitz and 6 others
Make her your gf,if you can't then give up and move on

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Make a move and if she seems uninterested or rejects you move on and ignore her forever

Dont be a soft dont be weak, Some men are just more emotional to bad if you are.

Make a move and if she seems uninterested or rejects you move on and ignore her forever
I'm talking about actually dating a girl. Eventually she is gonna fuck a Chad.

I'm talking about actually dating a girl. Eventually she is gonna fuck a Chad.
Dating fucking whatever you gotta approach them and talk to them man

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Dating fucking whatever you gotta approach them and talk to them man
Either you don't get me or I don't get you. How to be in a relationship with a girl you really like without cucking yourself?

How the fuck do you prevent developing feelings?

Just think of her face covered with chads semen from yesterday.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, FatmanO, Deleted member 470 and 4 others
Once you internalize that all women are shallow Chad chasing thots you'll never have a crush again.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, FatmanO, AntiSocial-Fakecel and 3 others
Either you don't get me or I don't get you. How to be in a relationship with a girl you really like without cucking yourself?
Oh I see. You mean maintenance of the relationship. Well just make sure she's happy and tease her/laugh with her a lot. Give her affection and be handsome. That's all there is to it.
If normalfag spoils gf she doesn't care or is even disgusted by it
If you're handsome she will fall in love with you for spoiling her and giving her affection

• +1
Reactions: fobos
Just think of her face covered with chads semen from yesterday.
Most legit advice
Oh I see. You mean maintenance of the relationship. Well just make sure she's happy and tease her/laugh with her a lot. Give her affection and be handsome. That's all there is to it.
If you're handsome she will fall in love with you for spoiling her and giving her affection
Sounds really gay mane

Sounds really gay mane
I've been dating my blonde jb Stacy gf for about a year now. I'm legit the only one here in a healthy romantic relationship besides @Alarico8
Probably should listen to me over the incels whove never even sniffed a girls asscrack

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I've been dating my blonde jb Stacy gf for about a year now. I'm legit the only one here in a healthy romantic relationship besides @Alarico8
Probably should listen to me over the incels whove never even sniffed a girls asscrack
Yeah I was in a healthy romantic relationship until I wasn't anymore

that blackpill hit me like a truck

• +1
Reactions: Sc22 and Nibba
I haven't had proper feelings for a girl since my last serious relationship when I was cucked to death. Since then I've learned much and always thought I couldn't have a oneitis anymore. The truth is I wasn't really attracted to anyone enough to develop feelings.

What happens when you actually meet a girl that you are both physically and mentally attracted to? How the fuck do you prevent developing feelings? I'm human nigga, I ain't a robot.
Make her come to you and not the other way around.

Looksmax so that you can have more options. The more options you have the less you are likely to develop feelings for one single girl. Guys with few to no options tend to feel attached to any girl that shows them a bit sympathy.

Damn you fuckers are twisting my words hard

Yeah I was in a healthy romantic relationship until I wasn't anymore
Then it's time to examine why you aren't in one anymore

jerk off to her, you'll stop caring about her srs

Yell at her like this

If you are blackpilled to the core then it is really weird to even want a relationship anymore TBH imo

Swallow more blackpill until you mark on your DNA that what you feel for a foid will never be reciprocal

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Inject T

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fobos, Extra Chromosome and Autist
You can't. The fact you like her means you already developed feelings. No feelings means you are indifferent.

• +1
Reactions: fobos and Extra Chromosome
just because I beat my gf that doesn't make our relationship unhealthy
:feelsez:

@fobos it's fine to have some feelings dude but I feel like once you smash her you won't have the same feelings about her (like not putting her on a pedestal like you might subconsciously do for now), so just go for it and don't be so worried about all that shit, there's no point if you haven't even tried to make a move

• +1
Reactions: fobos
just because I beat my gf that doesn't make our relationship unhealthy
:feelsez:

@fobos it's fine to have some feelings dude but I feel like once you smash her you won't have the same feelings about her (like not putting her on a pedestal like you might subconsciously do for now), so just go for it and don't be so worried about all that shit, there's no point if you haven't even tried to make a move
I forgot u have gf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
You can’t love just happen lol