It actually makes perfect sense that incels like stacies so much

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
the uglier you are, the more you are gonna want a girl with top tier genetics to compensate. this is why i have an oneitis for a psl 9 girl, because she has the things i dont like a proper forward grown face and strong eyes.

Meanwhile better looking guys can be attracted to girls uglier than them and even have an oneitis for them because of their superior genetics. But if you are ugly then you are bound to like stacies, its just so senseful. Stacies for incels when?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mogstars, sub5c3l, Clown Show and 4 others
Incel lives matter movement is needed tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, sub5c3l and InnerVoid
Everyone wants to bust a nut in the best looking women, ugly or handsome.

• Woah
Reactions: InnerVoid
Everyone likes Stacies dude.

From gigachad right down to Sub2 ethnics.

Your logic can also be extrapolated to explain why it's always the 4'11 5'0 chicks that are the biggest heightkweens

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ElTruecel, mogstars, sub5c3l and 1 other person
Me too, out of all foids in my workplace I only developed serious oneitis for a Stacy with model tier bones.

• Love it
Me too, out of all foids in my workplace I only developed serious oneitis for a Stacy with model tier bones.
the more she mogs you the more you like her theory

your oneitis is ugly as fuck

the uglier you are, the more you are gonna want a girl with top tier genetics to compensate. this is why i have an oneitis for a psl 9 girl, because she has the things i dont like a proper forward grown face and strong eyes.

Meanwhile better looking guys can be attracted to girls uglier than them and even have an oneitis for them because of their superior genetics. But if you are ugly then you are bound to like stacies, its just so senseful. Stacies for incels when?
no youre just autistic and autistic people are more lookist because theyre NPCs socially

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: InnerVoid and rhinoplasty

This is why incels can’t fathom id rather fuck marry and have sex with this instead of Adriana lima

Attachments

• IMG_0979.jpeg
    IMG_0979.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
This is why incels can’t fathom id rather fuck marry and have sex with this instead of Adriana lima
your subconscious is coping nigger

Elaborate nigger, im just further proving the thread
You only prefer this genetic deformity because your psyche knows you'll surely not be getting anything better. It is out of desperation not choice.

You only prefer this genetic deformity because your psyche knows you'll surely not be getting anything better. It is out of desperation not choice.
“Genetic deformity” just stfu ur racist she’s a Tyrone only htb

In my case, I only have eyes for stacies, for these two reasons:

1: The beauty of a girl is just as important as her personality to me.

2: I want to feed my ego, since I was heavily bullied in the past. Cuming inside a stacy's pussy = revenge against the son of bitches that mocked me.

That's it, I'm done w u

so guys who like ugly, fat or old women are terrachads?

It makes perfect sense that Stacie’s love chuds

• JFL
Reactions: kanderior
Nah ur just fucking stupid saying stupid shit retard
and now you're embarrassed cause you realize you're too dumb or autistic to get what I said. Anyway welcome to my ignore list moron.

and now you're embarrassed cause you realize you're too dumb or autistic to get what I said. Anyway welcome to my ignore list moron.
Sperg