How to avoid maxillary protrusion?

Afk

Afk

Iron
I am using orthodontics to treat my maxillary protrusion but lately I am noticing that when trying to mewing I notice more protrusion that was being corrected

give me some

:feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: needsolution
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and needsolution
I am using orthodontics to treat my maxillary protrusion but lately I am noticing that when trying to mewing I notice more protrusion that was being corrected
Nice avi

Do you have a overbite/jet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Do you have a overbite/jet
yes, my canines were leaning forward and a bit of asymmetry of my jaw that is being corrected but by keeping mewing I notice how one side of my canine's face is starting to rotate and move forward again what makes my upper lip is seen with a bump, especially in the curve of ogee already had a harmonious and perfect curve and now again I notice a lump in the area of my lips

yes, my canines were leaning forward and a bit of asymmetry of my jaw that is being corrected but by keeping mewing I notice how one side of my canine's face is starting to rotate and move forward again what makes my upper lip is seen with a bump, especially in the curve of ogee already had a harmonious and perfect curve and now again I notice a lump in the area of my lips
I have same thing. How to fix it?