How to avoid oldcell?

D

Dampfnudel

Iron
I wasted my youth being a dumb nerd.

With 24 I got pilled and started to looksmax/statusmax. But corona fucked me and now I'm 27.

I can meet 16-17 year old jailbait Stacey's who are easily impressed that I am tall and be good in ballroom dancing (ballroom dancing is best thing I ever did to max my smv). They are complelty horny until they hear that Iam 27. 18-21 beckies start to hesitate too once they hear my age. I dont want to date older girls.

I aim for the sunscreen, retinol, dermatitis Combo for looks.

But how to deal with the age difference barrier?

I dont want to lie because I want a relationship.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, phukmikehok, angloidcel and 3 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 19499
you cant

thats the beauty of everything you creep.

You will have to date a woman your age if you are not a millionaire.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 19499 and 2 others
AshamedPerfumedAsianelephant-size_restricted.gif

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, 11gaijin, Anchor_Ship and 4 others
yes blame your life problems on a virus

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 19499 and 1 other person
Sounds like you have pedophilic tendencies. You remind me of the "is there a costume I can wear to fuck 14 year olds" guy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Anchor_Ship and randomvanish
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 11gaijin, Deleted member 18244, Anchor_Ship and 5 others
some girls don't care, some will. If you want a relationship you'll have to tell the truth, so screen out the girls who don't want an older guy.

If you just wanted to slay though you could just lie. As long as you look good it won't matter.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
just larp stop being a light triad cuck ffs

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, Anchor_Ship, Cidre enjoyer and 2 others
Cope you re not enough good looking that is why they are afraid. 35 Chadlite bangs prime 20 years women. Being tall and MTN is not enough your face lacks appeal.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL, Anchor_Ship, Richard_Hungwell and 4 others
Sounds like you have pedophilic tendencies. You remind me of the "is there a costume I can wear to fuck 14 year olds" guy.
Pretty sure that there have many studies showing that men's preference is 18 - 24 irrespective of their own age. It's biology.

To the OP: You can slow down aging, but you can't stop it. And to slow it down substantially takes a lot of discipline, much more than most people have.

just lie you retard

Cope you re not enough good looking that is why they are afraid. 35 Chadlite bangs prime 20 years women. Being tall and MTN is not enough your face lacks appeal.
This. You don't even need to fraud age if you look good enough facially, you can sleep with anyone age 18-60

I'd say the cutoff for this happens even for top chads at about age 35-40. After that it's really hard to keep collagen.
Tom Cruise could, he looked 25 years old at 40 but he is an exception. He probably got help from aliens

If you're going for ONS just lie. For one night stands you are what you can pass your age believably as.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and ilovelamp08
True. I'm 35 and fat right now but my 20 year old niece has 2 friends that have a crush on me she told me. Could be an NT thing but I've never actually spoken to either of them only when they came to pick her up from her mom's house when I'm there

u need to anti age from the inside too pm me if u care

Pretty sure that there have many studies showing that men's preference is 18 - 24 irrespective of their own age. It's biology.

To the OP: You can slow down aging, but you can't stop it. And to slow it down substantially takes a lot of discipline, much more than most people have.
Ok? OP said 16.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
preventive botox

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
You 1st need bones to age well like Somerhalder, cruise , Pitt , nikolaj Coster waldau, pierce Brosnan, Harrison Ford.
So you need to be HTN first at least when young or you will age terribly.

Those aged well into their 40s. Your average Joe at 40 is just a cuck with sagging skin and melting fat pads.

Then you need skin care tretinoin, vit c , CO2 peeling, small Botox and sunscreen you can make it into your 50s.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 11gaijin, Richard_Hungwell and Hero of the Imperium
I wasted my youth being a dumb nerd.

With 24 I got pilled and started to looksmax/statusmax. But corona fucked me and now I'm 27.

I can meet 16-17 year old jailbait Stacey's who are easily impressed that I am tall and be good in ballroom dancing (ballroom dancing is best thing I ever did to max my smv). They are complelty horny until they hear that Iam 27. 18-21 beckies start to hesitate too once they hear my age. I dont want to date older girls.

But how to deal with the age difference barrier?

I dont want to lie because I want a relationship.
I mean you could lie. No reason for your girlfriend to know your age.

ur creepy man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 2403
Just lie for tinder and tell her truth when you meet her she won't dismiss you unless you re bad looking.
At least you learn faster that you had no chance with her face wise. It s not like if you had a hidden child or wife.

they're smart to reject you based on age, you want nothing but their youth and offer nothing in romance you oldcel

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 9670
ur fucked date beckies your age

what do u mean?
Eating correctly (limited animal proteins, only low-GI carbs, no junk food, etc.), intermittent fasting with periodic longer fasts (48 - 72 hours), correct supplementation, sunlight avoidance, sunscreen, no smoking, exercising consistently, and periodically shifting from the thermoneutral zone (hot or cold exposure). Most people can't do that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Just lie you fucking faggot. What do you have to lose? You've already lost your dignity by being on this forum.

• JFL
Reactions: 11gaijin and Anchor_Ship
With a Jb? Why??
Not for the JB part. I just easily meet 16-17 old Stacey's who fancy me. I don't meet 18-24 Stacey's who fancy me. 18-24 I only seem to get beckies.

country, ans cultural believes dependant also,