How to avoid this look from mewing?

Take the genetic pill.
This, unless you are malnourished or injured, it is all genetics, plenty of chads are fast food and were fit while fat fucks ha diets and remained fat

• +1
Reactions: Tasty17
i have the same side profile, but the weirdest thing is im very white with blonde hair.

When will this site understand its genetics? When i started to go to uni i noticed when a parent(s) would walk in the bus with their kid(s) they would have the exact same facial structure sometimes, down to the recession, coloring, pigments, shape and size of bones etc. You are recessrd becausr of genetics not because you didnt do cock pulling or ehatever when you were a fetus

His eyes and forehead are set back too much. Looks extremely low IQ.

The ideal side profile is straight, everything should be just as forward grown.
View attachment 1890440
Bro, your take is low IQ.

Bad mouth development just make your mouth extrude but your forehead stay the same, instead of down jaw development you get african nigga snout.

@gribsufer1 what u look like before? fr got this from mewing at young?

Looks like he was jutting like a fucking retard while mewing. Not a good combo. It's like ego lifting in the gym, it looks slightly better temporarily in the beginning but the long term effects are detrimental.
does jutting actually fuck up facial growth?? i do it a lot when out in public because i am psl 1 while mewing

does jutting actually fuck up facial growth?? i do it a lot when out in public because i am psl 1 while mewing
idk cos i didnt do it

Some 13 year old user on here got bad results imo. I wonder what cases it for him. Lack of chin tuck, lack of chewing?
This guy has elite-tier forward growth. That's all. He's the 1/10000 people with so much forward growth it looks kind of funny. Most people don't have to worry about that.

Looks like he was jutting like a fucking retard while mewing. Not a good combo. It's like ego lifting in the gym, it looks slightly better temporarily in the beginning but the long term effects are detrimental.
why? The maxilla will adjust

This dude was the first guy i ever saw in ly life who was oblique grown.