How to be 10% body fat?

MazoNitNit

MazoNitNit

Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ | (not over for you bros)
Heard it's the way to get the most out ur body to get hollow cheeks without you being in pain 24/7

:feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: aber
if u need to lean down that much to see ur bones then ur subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: aber, Accelerator and onthewaytochadlite
Luckily I don’t gain weight no matter how much I eat.

• +1
Reactions: aber and marek937
Cope. Some people have decent bones but are perma bloated. Some even need to touch 6 bf to look handsome

• JFL
Reactions: 91302 and <6PSLcel
@<6PSLcel nigga why u jfling. Nigtard

I swear sometimes I look boneless as hell. But when I debloat I look like a model

• JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel
I mean look at Chico. He has good bones and still looks like shit bloated even tho he is sub12bf. Jfl. U are as dumb as ur jfls

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240515_163737.jpg
    Screenshot_20240515_163737.jpg
    408.5 KB · Views: 0
I mean look at Chico. He has good bones and still looks like shit bloated even tho he is sub12bf. Jfl. U are as dumb as ur jfls
He literally looks boneless here

Compare with his debloated pic

Attachments

• Chico_Lachowski.jpg
    Chico_Lachowski.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: MazoNitNit and Obamalama
He doesnt have good bones

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MazoNitNit, onthewaytochadlite, groidpilled and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The False Prophet, onthewaytochadlite and HTNprettyboy
Bro you took a bad pic

• JFL
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
Bro you took a bad pic
Debloat is law. Low BF alone won't do shit if ur bloated. I've seen many people with 8bf with rounded jaw. Cuz they have either shit diet or abuse roids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 91302 and MazoNitNit
Sad truth
U can even not see ur bones at 10bf when ur giga bloated. Trust me on this one. Look at bloated pics of Matt Bomer. He looks 20bf while bloated. Even tho he is below 15bf and has a lot of bone mass

Debloat is law. Low BF alone won't do shit if ur bloated. I've seen many people with 8bf with rounded jaw. Cuz they have either shit diet or abuse roids
Also can be the buccinator muscle and poor bone structure

U can even not see ur bones at 10bf when ur giga bloated. Trust me on this one. Look at bloated pics of Matt Bomer. He looks 20bf while bloated. Even tho he is below 15bf and has a lot of bone mass
ok then what is the solution to this?

• +1
Reactions: enayispotify_34
True. There's a fat nigga at my gym with a big belly and a fat ass but with hollow cheeks, suifuel.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, RealFunkyFlamingo and <6PSLcel
Your best bet is to find the level of leanness that you can maintain with a pretty strict diet, but not too strict that you feel like shit and hate your life. It's nice to be shredded but if you don't have genes that are comfortable at extremely lean levels (like some ectomorphs who are naturally lean as shit) you will feel bad and your body will wait until you get to an acceptable level before it feels fine..

For me it's around 12%. Still takes work to maintain, still have nice abs and lean face, but not hungry all the time, or feeling low energy or day dreaming about food. My sex drive comes back up , and I put on muscle like a beast at this level. Also my muscles look "fuller". When I'm really lean my abs look great yes, but my muscles look "flat" and I look skinnier all around. When you get some food in you, but stay lean still, your muscles will look bigger and more pumped but still be lean enough for abs.

So if you are very lean and feel like poop, eat at maintaince or atleast more than you are eating now for a month or two. You may gain a little bit of bf, but you will be fuller both in how you feel, and your muscles will look fuller. You will just feel better.

• +1
Reactions: Giooo and VenatorLuparius
I'm not subhuman my bones are good (7-7.5/10) , i just want hollow cheeks because hollow cheeks is such a halo u have no idea
pookie

True. There's a fat nigga at my gym with a big belly and a fat ass but with hollow cheeks, suifuel.
tbf thats a shitty pic of him

Exercise, calorie deficit and high dose addy or pure dexamphetamine (dexedrine). When I was taking 30-40mg of dex (equivalent to 40-52.5 addy, 80-105mg ritalin) every day and I never got hungry except at dinner time (I was smoking and vaping more then too btw lol). If you decide to, work your way up slowly to high dose. Take supplements to help as well generally and to offset tolerance. Take NAC on the days you don’t use stims during the day and magnesium, glycine and vit c every night high dose.

Exercise, calorie deficit and high dose addy or pure dexamphetamine (dexedrine). When I was taking 30-40mg of dex (equivalent to 40-52.5 addy, 80-105mg ritalin) every day and I never got hungry except at dinner time (I was smoking and vaping more then too btw lol). If you decide to, work your way up slowly to high dose. Take supplements to help as well generally and to offset tolerance. Take NAC on the days you don’t use stims during the day and magnesium, glycine and vit c every night high dose.
Good way to lose weight fast if you struggle controlling your appetite. Also recommend taking vit d, k2, fish oil, all that shit and l-tyrosine to help with crashes. If you have hyperactive GABA system add in l-theanine too.

Good way to lose weight fast if you struggle controlling your appetite. Also recommend taking vit d, k2, fish oil, all that shit and l-tyrosine to help with crashes. If you have hyperactive GABA system add in l-theanine too.
Nigga could be a dietician but instead is rotting on an Indian forum jfl

he isn't even sub 15.

most of you are just fat fucks underestimating how fat you are.

• +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
he isn't even sub 15.

most of you are just fat fucks underestimating how fat you are.
Do you think i’m sub 15% or am I just a delusional fat fuck?

Your best bet is to find the level of leanness that you can maintain with a pretty strict diet, but not too strict that you feel like shit and hate your life. It's nice to be shredded but if you don't have genes that are comfortable at extremely lean levels (like some ectomorphs who are naturally lean as shit) you will feel bad and your body will wait until you get to an acceptable level before it feels fine..

For me it's around 12%. Still takes work to maintain, still have nice abs and lean face, but not hungry all the time, or feeling low energy or day dreaming about food. My sex drive comes back up , and I put on muscle like a beast at this level. Also my muscles look "fuller". When I'm really lean my abs look great yes, but my muscles look "flat" and I look skinnier all around. When you get some food in you, but stay lean still, your muscles will look bigger and more pumped but still be lean enough for abs.

So if you are very lean and feel like poop, eat at maintaince or atleast more than you are eating now for a month or two. You may gain a little bit of bf, but you will be fuller both in how you feel, and your muscles will look fuller. You will just feel better.
high iq advice, thanks my vro

Nigga could be a dietician but instead is rotting on an Indian forum jfl
I don’t go on here much and I study law thank you very much bud