How to be a high tier normie?

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
As all of you know Im slovenian

Im tall (6'1'')
Average looking (alteast in my country, not really looking for your rating opinions of me in this post)
and gymcelling hard for 6 months and going.

Is gymcelling enough for most people to turn into high tier normies, atleast in Balkan/Ex-Yugoslavian/EastEuropean countries? Or does one need to be a high tier normie facially, which is very hard to be achieved if you are average ?

Face+height+status+fashion=high tier normie

• +1
Reactions: VST and Future Arablite
So I have height, I have fashion (we could say), and I have status in school. Im missing nice pair of face :feelsyay:, hopefully a body is a good replacment

Imo normie range is 5.5 to 7 PSL. High tier normie is 6.5-7 PSL. 7-8 is chadlite. 8+ is Chad. To be normie you have to also be NT and have normal social/dating life. If youre seriously socially anxious or something you aren't normie no matter what.

Imo normie range is 5.5 to 7 PSL. High tier normie is 6.5-7 PSL. 7-8 is chadlite. 8+ is Chad. To be normie you have to also be NT and have normal social/dating life. If youre seriously socially anxious or something you aren't normie no matter what.
Well i have social life but I think psl is not good anyway as its looked on worldwide range and not per country. Imagine psl in thailand and sweden

Mid-tier normie face + jacked body = high-tier normie

Mid-tier normie face + jacked body = high-tier normie
:feelsyay::feelsyay::feelsyay::feelsyay::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh: Hope for me. I already have 6months of lifting under my belt, so I mog some people atleast, but Im still half a year atleast from a good body!

:feelsyay::feelsyay::feelsyay::feelsyay::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh: Hope for me. I already have 6months of lifting under my belt, so I mog some people atleast, but Im still half a year atleast from a good body!
Body haloes you a lot in real life situations like clubs, bars or streets. Doesn't mean jackshit on tinder though.

• +1
Reactions: Youngcell
Well i have social life but I think psl is not good anyway as its looked on worldwide range and not per country. Imagine psl in thailand and sweden
As globalization continues the women of your country will start lusting after chads and inflate their standards. Though for sure in some countries looks play a lesser role, and money plays a greater role. Where I grew up you had to come from a rich family for a girl to respect you. Most girls didn't settle for a guy unless he drove expensive Mercedes Benz and was a son of a politician.

People really underestimate fashion, today I went out dressed pretty well and noticed how many more iois I got.

People really underestimate fashion, today I went out dressed pretty well and noticed how many more iois I got.
This tbh girls notice expensive brands you wear but its more of a bonus status thing

This tbh girls notice expensive brands you wear but its more of a bonus status thing
It's not about the brands, it's about how you look in it. Women cannot tell the difference between a $150 coat and a $1500 coat, so why would you buy the more expensive option?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
It's not about the brands, it's about how you look in it. Women cannot tell the difference between a $150 coat and a $1500 coat, so why would you buy the more expensive option?
Yeah I meant that I bought the expensive brand which fit me, forgot to put that part.

what the fuck bro

isn't PSL 7 low model tier

what the fuck bro

isn't PSL 7 low model tier
7 is chadlite, so yeah lower model tier. 6.5 would still be normie tier on the higher end

7 is chadlite, so yeah lower model tier. 6.5 would still be normie tier on the higher end
idk I feel like your standards for someone to qualify as chadlite are too high, or at least not in line with what most of the ppl here consider chadlite

not saying that's a bad thing just confused

Its like this imo

1-3 Subhuman
3-4 below avg/almost normie
4-5 most population (lowtier normie to high tier normie) (Where I am atm, most likely 4.75 if 4.5 is the middle)
5-6 Chadlite
7-9 Chad and Models, GIgacha

• +1
Reactions: K.O. and Deleted member 656
idk I feel like your standards for someone to qualify as chadlite are too high, or at least not in line with what most of the ppl here consider chadlite

not saying that's a bad thing just confused
Maybe it's reasonable to say that between 5 and 7 is normie range. 5 sort of ugly, 7 chadlite. Also these are for Western countries with high standards like US, Canada, Australia. 4PSL might still do ok in another country that values status more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Maybe it's reasonable to say that between 5 and 7 is normie range. 5 sort of ugly, 7 chadlite. Also these are for Western countries with high standards like US, Canada, Australia. 4PSL might still do ok in another country that values status more.

I thought PSL 4 was considered average as per the sticked thread on this exact topic?

Idk depends how strict you are
I thought PSL 4 was considered average as per the sticked thread on this exact topic?
This tbh or 4.5

Like 4.5 is average. But tbh average person is pretty ugly, look around.

As all of you know Im slovenian

Im tall (6'1'')
Average looking (alteast in my country, not really looking for your rating opinions of me in this post)
and gymcelling hard for 6 months and going.

Is gymcelling enough for most people to turn into high tier normies, atleast in Balkan/Ex-Yugoslavian/EastEuropean countries? Or does one need to be a high tier normie facially, which is very hard to be achieved if you are average ?
things to do in order:
haircut, build some muscle, get fit clothes, get lean, do mewing, take carotene.
if you are asian you may use eyelid tape to look whiter, if you have prominent ears use Otosticks, if you are below 1.87 m use shoe lifts.

things to do in order:
haircut, build some muscle, get fit clothes, get lean, do mewing, take carotene.
if you are asian you may use eyelid tape to look whiter, if you have prominent ears use Otosticks, if you are below 1.87 m use shoe lifts.
Its haircut time soon, even tho short hair deosent suit me as much.
Building muscle for 6 months now.
I think my clothes are fit imo
Lean is kind of my priority, its kind of eating at mainatance,
I just ate some carrots, what I should do now is get myself out there defo!
Im 1.86cm

This is so true man. I used to think liking clothes and fashion and shit was weird but I'm really into it now. Wearing pants and shirts that are the right size makes you look so much better than baggy clothes, I genuinely enjoy shopping for clothes and new outfits. Once I get fit it's only going to be the icing on the cake.

Instant man casual

baggy vs good fit is night and day

If fashionmaxxing ignore stupid fads

high teir normie = decent bones + slight beta carotene tan