How to be a Muslim

D

Deleted member 6856

Kraken
The religious practices of Muslims are enumerated in the Five Pillars of Islam: the declaration of faith (shahadah), daily prayers (salat), fasting during the month of Ramadan (sawm), almsgiving (zakat), and the pilgrimage to Mecca at least once in a lifetime.

To become a Muslim and to convert to Islam, it is essential to utter the Shahada, one of the Five Pillars of Islam, a declaration of faith and trust that professes that there is only one God (Allah) and that Muhammad is God's messenger. It is a set statement normally recited in Arabic: lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāhu muḥammadun rasūlu-llāh (لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا الله مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ الله) "There is no god but Allah, (and) Muhammad is the messenger of God."

In Sunni Islam, the shahada has two parts: la ilaha illa'llah (there is no god but God), and Muhammadun rasul Allah (Muhammad is the messenger of God), which are sometimes referred to as the first shahada and the second shahada. The first statement of the shahada is also known as the tahlīl.

In Shia Islam, the shahada also has a third part, a phrase concerning Ali, the first Shia Imam and the fourth Rashid caliph of Sunni Islam: وعليٌ وليُّ الله (wa ʿalīyyun walīyyu-llāh), which translates to "Ali is the wali of God".

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Krezo, xdxdxnice1 and 12 others
all i read was ijjjjjjjjjla rahhdidhowdjoj

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, joeveniro, Entschuldigung and 5 others
The religious practices of Muslims are enumerated in the Five Pillars of Islam: the declaration of faith (shahadah), daily prayers (salat), fasting during the month of Ramadan (sawm), almsgiving (zakat), and the pilgrimage to Mecca at least once in a lifetime.

To become a Muslim and to convert to Islam, it is essential to utter the Shahada, one of the Five Pillars of Islam, a declaration of faith and trust that professes that there is only one God (Allah) and that Muhammad is God's messenger. It is a set statement normally recited in Arabic: lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāhu muḥammadun rasūlu-llāh (لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا الله مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ الله) "There is no god but Allah, (and) Muhammad is the messenger of God."

In Sunni Islam, the shahada has two parts: la ilaha illa'llah (there is no god but God), and Muhammadun rasul Allah (Muhammad is the messenger of God), which are sometimes referred to as the first shahada and the second shahada. The first statement of the shahada is also known as the tahlīl.

In Shia Islam, the shahada also has a third part, a phrase concerning Ali, the first Shia Imam and the fourth Rashid caliph of Sunni Islam: وعليٌ وليُّ الله (wa ʿalīyyun walīyyu-llāh), which translates to "Ali is the wali of God".
Mirin

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Magnesium, Deleted member 4645, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
imagine thinking someone will read this

• Ugh..
Reactions: Krezo, xdxdxnice1, Deleted member 7112 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer and Deleted member 5912
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dommaxxer, Deleted member 4645, Shrek2OnDvD and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 7112
MashAllah niggercel muslimcel handsome guy here
Mashallah brother make a dua for me that my 4 future wives will be beautiful.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: inceletto and Deleted member 5912
wish i was muslim just so i could have a wife

• +1
  • Love it
  • +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, inceletto and Deleted member 7112
i would but i don’t believe in god and can’t lie about stuff like that
You're more honourful than many muslims

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 1476 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 1476 and inceletto
  • WTF
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 7112 and 1 other person
what if god speak arabic we need google translate also in heaven?
Arabic is the language of god and in jannah we learn it as if we were born with it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Arabic is the language of god and in jannah we learn it as if we were born with it.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, inceletto, Deleted member 1476 and 1 other person
habibi u are coping hard if u think vishnu speak sancdel language

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 7112
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702 and Deleted member 5912
didnt read

• Ugh..
Reactions: inceletto
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer and Deleted member 3702
  • +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer and inceletto
  • +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer and inceletto
islammaxxing in 2020 is cope
400 years later I would to have 4 wifes but now? goodbye
I didn't choose to go Quran course jfl my parents sent me to

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer and Deleted member 3702
I am talking to my irl Muslim friendz to covert me bro
@inceletto @Mohamad @Dante1 @Mathafack

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, Deleted member 3702, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
  • Love it
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer