How to be accepted by people?

D

Deleted member 10699

Solstice
I've realized that, maybe, my goal is not to looksmaxx, but to be accepted by people. I'm autistic and I've been bullied a lot, called ugly by girls, ignored by people, etc. This has fucked my perception of most people and I'm never happy. I'm always scared of people because I think that they're laughing at me, and I have no confidence. Apart from looksmaxxing, is there any way to be more liked and accepted by people? I'm crying again because living doesn't make any sense to me. I don't find any reason to continue alive, since I'm not enjoying life because of my obsession related to looks and to the people who have insulted me because of my looks.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Need2Ascend, pizza, aspieSavage and 3 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 6382, chaddyboi66 and 4 others
I want to stop studying now to stop seeing people everyday. I feel worse everyday, when I see my classmates making friends, bounds, etc., and how I'm always isolating myself.
I had a really bad dream
It lasted twenty years, seven months, and twenty seven days

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382, Deleted member 10536, Bitch and 2 others
I've realized that, maybe, my goal is not to looksmaxx, but to be accepted by people. I'm autistic and I've been bullied a lot, called ugly by girls, ignored by people, etc. This has fucked my perception of most people and I'm never happy. I'm always scared of people because I think that they're laughing at me, and I have no confidence. Apart from looksmaxxing, is there any way to be more liked and accepted by people? I'm crying again because living doesn't make any sense to me. I don't find any reason to continue alive, since I'm not enjoying life because of my obsession related to looks and to the people who have insulted me because of my looks.
Bro, you are literally diagnosed with autism, the majority of people won't accept you and I say this sorrowfuly.

I don't know much about aspies trying to coexist and survive in society but I can talk to you on discord if you'd like an I could try to help you since I am willing to help you and most people would not be

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, SomeoneUnimportant, Deleted member 3512 and 8 others
depends a lot on your age . how old are you ?

Bro, you are literally diagnosed with autism, the majority of people won't accept you and I say this sorrowfuly.

I don't know much about aspies trying to coexist and survive in society but I can talk to you on discord if you'd like an I could try to help you since I am willing to help you and most people would not be
Thank you.
depends a lot on your age . how old are you ?
I had a really bad dream
It lasted twenty years, seven months, and twenty seven days
That's how I feel reality. I feel reality as if everything was a dream, and sometimes I can't discern between what's real and what's not. I feel it as real, but there's always something off.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and Deleted member 6939
Thank you.

That's how I feel reality. I feel reality as if everything was a dream, and sometimes I can't discern between what's real and what's not. I feel it as real, but there's always something off.
Yeah that's the problem about being autistic

You have a problem discerning yourself from reality.

Most mental disorders are caused by failing to synchronize your brain with reality.

This video by professor Peterson is quite good on explaining this matter

• +1
Reactions: thecaste

Learning to mask is generally just the most useful thing personality wise he can do, but it will make you feel like a different person for every group of people you speak to

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout and Deleted member 6939
Learning to mask is generally just the most useful thing personality wise he can do, but it will make you feel like a different person for every group of people you speak to
Reality pill

Yeah that's the problem about being autistic

You have a problem discerning yourself from reality.

Most mental disorders are caused by failing to synchronize your brain with reality.

This video by professor Peterson is quite good on explaining this matter

Another of my issues is the amount of negative feedback; I was already bad when I didn't know shit about the blackpill (knowing I was below average), but since I've discovered the blackpill, I've turned to be obsessed around looks (I have the looksmaxxing plan written and it will work for what I want, but not for my social life). I want to looksmaxx without caring about looksmaxxing, so I can stop being obsessed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6939
Reality pill
Like my girlfriend has unironically said "it seems like you are a different person when you are with other people" it is just a habit at this point though so.

• +1
Another of my issues is the amount of negative feedback; I was already bad when I didn't know shit about the blackpill (knowing I was below average), but since I've discovered the blackpill, I've turned to be obsessed around looks (I have the looksmaxxing plan written and it will work for what I want, but not for my social life). I want to looksmaxx without caring about looksmaxxing, so I can stop being obsessed.
Seriously, leave looksmaxxing behind

It will do you no good in the long run

I know how to mask, it makes me want to kill myself. Specially when people talk shit about autism. It's impossible to be happy while masking.

Like my girlfriend has unironically said "it seems like you are a different person when you are with other people" it is just a habit at this point though so.
Your aspie too?

I know how to mask, it makes me want to kill myself. Specially when people talk shit about autism. It's impossible to be happy while masking.
Just treat it like a game of some sorts generally makes it go by easier but then it gets a bit manipulative.

I kind of know this, but I want to do my softmaxxes plan to feel better about myself. At least I'll get the self confidence boost I want.

• +1
Just treat it like a game of some sorts generally makes it go by easier but then it gets a bit manipulative.
I used to do that, but I'm feeling like I'm losing my time because I'm unable to make real friends.

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate and Deleted member 6939
I kind of know this, but I want to do my softmaxxes plan to feel better about myself. At least I'll get the self confidence boost I want.
That's totally fine

You should listen to @SendMePicsToRate

It won't be easy working with other people but you will learn how to better and better like any other skill

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
Your aspie too?
Yeah like genuinely diagnosed with it, I personally don't really feel like I am mostly because of how well I can just move between groups of people, but then again I had literally zero friends growing up till year 10 in the UK

• +1
I used to do that, but I'm feeling like I'm losing my time because I'm unable to make real friends.
Just slowly reveal yourself to them, they will get more accepting as time goes on trust me

• +1
If you have ever played the game persona 5. ...( which if you are into video games I recommend it because it is awesome and it can help teach you)

It has a similar concept of different personas( masks) in diffrent situation

Whilst I second this, making yourself look better on the other hand will make you feel better.

This site though is more so like a cancer with how it aims it's goals, it really is just people who want to be sex addicts and it is kinda pathetic in that regard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10699 and Deleted member 6939
  • +1
If you have ever played the game persona 5. ...( which if you are into video games I recommend it because it is awesome and it can help teach you)

It has a similar concept of different personas( masks) in diffrent situation
What is that game even about though ngl?

issa fcked up world . I do drugs to cope

Last edited:
What is that game even about though ngl?
Persona 5 takes place in modern-day Tokyo and follows a high school student known by the pseudonym Joker who transfers to a new school after being falsely accused of assault and put on probation. Over the course of a school year, he and other students awaken to a special power, becoming a group of secret vigilantes known as the Phantom Thieves of Hearts. They explore the Metaverse, a supernatural realm born from humanity's subconscious desires, to steal malevolent intent from the hearts of adults. As with previous games in the series, the party battles enemies known as Shadows using physical manifestations of their psyche known as their Personas.

Source: Wikipedia

They use Jungian terminology to explain the Psyche in a video game basically
It is very good but the anime adaptation sucks

• +1
Just slowly reveal yourself to them, they will get more accepting as time goes on trust me
That's sounds like a good plan, the issue is that my environment is terrible. There's a classmate who is a nice person, but it's bullied because of her autism (asperger, I guess). I'm one of her only friends, but I dislike how she's bullied, and how my classmates wants to make me part of the bullying.There's a classmate who is a nice person, but it's bullied because of her autism (asperger, I guess). I'm one of her only friends, but I dislike how she's bullied, and how my classmates wants to make me part of the bullying. This makes me to feel extremely paranoid around my classmates.

• +1
Persona 5 takes place in modern-day Tokyo and follows a high school student known by the pseudonym Joker who transfers to a new school after being falsely accused of assault and put on probation. Over the course of a school year, he and other students awaken to a special power, becoming a group of secret vigilantes known as the Phantom Thieves of Hearts. They explore the Metaverse, a supernatural realm born from humanity's subconscious desires, to steal malevolent intent from the hearts of adults. As with previous games in the series, the party battles enemies known as Shadows using physical manifestations of their psyche known as their Personas.

That sounds so batshit insane I wanna play it.

• +1

I'll play Persona 5 after beating Suikoden 2.

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate and Deleted member 6939
That's sounds like a good plan, the issue is that my environment is terrible. There's a classmate who is a nice person, but it's bullied because of her autism (asperger, I guess). I'm one of her only friends, but I dislike how she's bullied, and how my classmates wants to make me part of the bullying.There's a classmate who is a nice person, but it's bullied because of her autism (asperger, I guess). I'm one of her only friends, but I dislike how she's bullied, and how my classmates wants to make me part of the bullying. This makes me to feel extremely paranoid around my classmates.
Look if you have one person who is actually nice, and it is even better if you like her (if you keep speaking to her it is kinda inevitable just how humans work if she looks good); don't put masking into the crowd ahead of what you actually want to do, if you want to stand up to them and tell them to fuck off, in the short run they may bully you too but building up the confidence to actually do something is one of the key things that can make you feel a lot more normal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10699 and Deleted member 6939
Look if you have one person who is actually nice, and it is even better if you like her (if you keep speaking to her it is kinda inevitable just how humans work if she looks good); don't put masking into the crowd ahead of what you actually want to do, if you want to stand up to them and tell them to fuck off, in the short run they may bully you too but building up the confidence to actually do something is one of the key things that can make you feel a lot more normal.
I'm getting bullied by some people atm (because of being autistic and ugly) so I preffer to not be bullied more. I'm a coward. And no, I don't like her (I have a lot of troubles with liking people romantically since I don't understand my own emotions).

• +1
I'm getting bullied by some people atm (because of being autistic and ugly) so I preffer to not be bullied more. I'm a coward.
You realise you are getting bullied because you are being a coward, at least put up some form of a fight and you will gain some respect and will better prepare you for real life by not being so pathetic.

@金木研 thoughts on this?

• +1
You realise you are getting bullied because you are being a coward, at least put up some form of a fight and you will gain some respect and will better prepare you for real life by not being so pathetic.

@金木研 thoughts on this?
The people who bully me doesn't really know me because they are from other classes. They just saw me being autistic and ugly and that makes me an easy target. That's why I'm looksmaxxing.

• +1

@金木研 thoughts on this?
I would definitely agree

bullies bully people that don't fight back

You need to fight back ( not physically) but stand up for yourself

• +1
The people who bully me doesn't really know me because they are
Your inaction is what is making them bully you it is pretty simple, if you don't want to get bullied be hostile back or just fucking hit one of them seriously would have fixed my issues a lot sooner if I had done this earlier.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
I would definitely agree

I'm scared to do that. That's another of the reasons for me to looksmaxx; if I get muscles, they won't bully me.

• +1
I would definitely agree

I mean even physically at least you have shown something rather than standing by and taking it, but don't go to the extent of getting kicked out of school or shit

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 6939
I've realized that, maybe, my goal is not to looksmaxx, but to be accepted by people. I'm autistic and I've been bullied a lot, called ugly by girls, ignored by people, etc.
Make a youtube channel where you explain your situation, you will attract a lot of sympathy and encouragement.
There's a classmate who is a nice person, but it's bullied because of her autism (asperger, I guess). I'm one of her only friends, but I dislike how she's bullied, and how my classmates wants to make me part of the bullying.
Film secretly all this and put it online, this has the potential to become viral and will attract the attention of all the online social justice warriors. You and your classmate could become famous.

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222
Your inaction is what is making them bully you it is pretty simple, if you don't want to get bullied be hostile back or just fucking hit one of them seriously would have fixed my issues a lot sooner if I had done this earlier.
That's why I'm looksmaxxing. To become more intimidating and attractive, so that people won't bully me.

That's why I'm looksmaxxing. To become more intimidating and attractive, so that people won't bully me.
Even if you were a 10/10 , if people knew they could bully you effectively then they would still do it and feel even better

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Mastermind, SendMePicsToRate and 1 other person