HOW TO BE COLDER?

LOST

LOST

Gold
Once you ascend or improve enough to have abundant woman you realize you can have serious relationship or have many woman around you, sucking dick and giving you sex.

How you guys think someone who havnt been loved for a woman (only ur mum and just in some cases) in their entire life can be cold enough to dont develop feelings for some/all the woman you have around.
I mean how can you care ZEEEEROOOO about woman feelings and just enjoy their pussy and company? How can you be colder in emotions, how can you have less empathy? How to let girls go and not be emotionally attached to them?

I would really appreciate your opinions and advice and also if you know some good books or youtube videos on this topic it would be great for all

Thank you guys in advance

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, paranakee, russwestbrook and 4 others
Once you ascend or improve enough to have abundant woman you realize you can have serious relationship or have many woman around you, sucking dick and giving you sex.

How you guys think someone who havnt been loved for a woman (only ur mum and just in some cases) in their entire life can be cold enough to dont develop feelings for some/all the woman you have around.
I mean how can you care ZEEEEROOOO about woman feelings and just enjoy their pussy and company? How can you be colder in emotions, how can you have less empathy? How to let girls go and not be emotionally attached to them?

I would really appreciate your opinions and advice and also if you know some good books or youtube videos on this topic it would be great for all

Thank you guys in advance
why tf u wnana get colder, it aint a good thing dumbass

• +1
Reactions: Win, Niki9911 and Constantin Denis
  • +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, horizontallytall, paranakee and 3 others
maybe for your goal is not...but for mine its. I want it
it sucks to be cold bruh, u try to be happy with girls, and aall of this, but we aare not in a afucking movie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Constantin Denis
it sucks to be cold bruh, u try to be happy with girls, and aall of this, but we aare not in a afucking movie
I know this is not a movie, thats why i dont like to be so empathetic and emotional with woman
I like raw sex, but its hard for me when a girl tell me she wants something serious to say NO, cause i know how she will feel.

I wanna be less EMPATHETIC, and trust me, i need it

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, paranakee, russwestbrook and 2 others
I know this is not a movie, thats why i dont like to be so empathetic and emotional with woman
I like raw sex, but its hard for me when a girl tell me she wants something serious to say NO, cause i know how she will feel.

I wanna be less EMPATHETIC, and trust me, i need it
Just don’t label saying no to girls as bad

Just don’t label saying no to girls as bad
i say no to many things to girls
The thing is i feel bad...cause i care too much about her feelings

I just need to lose some empathy

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and Deleted member 761
are you a scorpio

I have a cold currently. It's overrated

• +1
Reactions: paranakee, Deleted member 6423 and aBetterMii
get better ma man
Bro don’t feel bad about caring so much and you’ll be happy with yourself for being a good person but also you’ll see you don’t have to care all the time

• +1
Reactions: LOST
I thought this thread would be about body temperature

• JFL
Reactions: paranakee, court monarch777 and Deleted member 6423
just have a plethora of women to choose from then you’ll be less attached if you build oxytocin with one to get over another

this is harder than you think

you are genetically programmed to behave in a certain way
only severe trauma etc can change you. homosexuals/pedos get raped as children thats why they inflict the same upon others