How to be confident while subhuman/normie ?

Blackpilled1027

Blackpilled1027

Master
Confidence is important asf to atleast be happy, what should I do to improve it ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
If you are confident with no reason, then it s not confidence; it s an illusion.

Since you are blackpilled you can't have that illusion.

Only way is to reaching your ascension goals.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, BigNoseSlavcel, Deleted member 15827 and 4 others
Confidence is important asf to atleast be happy, what should I do to improve it ?
FIrst, you need to understand what CONFIDENCE is..

Ask yourself this...

Confidence - is internalized AGGRESSION which is CONTROLLABLE (y)

Now, you just need to find a way for your aggression to thrive AND ensure you do not attack people in the street (y)

Usually, you get this skill by CONTINUOUSLY GETTING INTO UNCOMFORTABLE SITUATIONS. As a Normie/subhuman, I guess you have A LOT of opportunities for it! :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19896, Kingcel32 and Deleted member 3946
If you're subhuman it won't matter

If you're normie it WILL matter

I don't know how retards like you keep comparing subhumans with normies.

• +1
Reactions: Forgotten, Deleted member 15827, Kingcel32 and 3 others
Having high T and knowing that you can kill the person next to you might work.

Hit the gym and learn muay thai.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Kingcel32, HeightOrDie and 1 other person
FIrst, you need to understand what CONFIDENCE is..

Ask yourself this...

Confidence - is internalized AGGRESSION which is CONTROLLABLE (y)

Now, you just need to find a way for your aggression to thrive AND ensure you do not attack people in the street (y)

Usually, you get this skill by CONTINUOUSLY GETTING INTO UNCOMFORTABLE SITUATIONS. As a Normie/subhuman, I guess you have A LOT of opportunities for it! :feelsokman:
Did you just make that up?

Confidence is caused by competence.

You become confident with something if your competent in that area don't try to fake confidence or fake create it.

Something else which might help is finding a purpose outside of girls that you can achieve.

I have found a purpose in life that I can achieve and my confidence stems from it.

• +1
Reactions: litaz and Kingcel32
nofaap

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and sub5inchcel
Bildschirmfoto 2022 05 31 um 141736

• JFL
Reactions: Forgotten
How is this guy so recessed? Holy shit. How does a man end up with such recessed mandible? It had to be braces fixing his teeth....there is no fucking way this guy had no malocclusion with such fucked up jaw

His teeth are weird, he has very few of them it seems. His mandible wasn't long enough to appropriate all his teeth.

Last edited:
Jk you should probably develop a skill and become really good at it (preferably one you can make a lot of money from). You will earn respect from people and will feel better about yourself. Not to mention the money

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
there is no such thing as confidence
every human being has something they're insecure about, point blank period, every single one
people perceiving you as confident is 90% what your face looks like, 5% your frame (shoulder width, bone not muscle), 5% your height

the people that get described as confident are in reality little hyperventilators a lot of the time

What you should ask yourself is whether you possess the ability to influence your mental state at will. I'd recommend listening to Joscha Bach's remarks on consciousness.