how to be less assertive?

Captain Albania

Captain Albania

easygoing asshole
it comes so naturally to me (talking about real life, of course) that my presence/aura/whatever you want to call it gets a bit overwhelming, to the point where even i start sensing i'm dominating the scene too much

i'm never being an asshole to others so people don't react with hostility, but submission and sometimes even respect i dont quite deserve

how to become more awkward and reserved?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Manletmachine
start fapping

• JFL
Reactions: kebab, Nick.Harte, Tai Lung and 1 other person
Become Higher IQ and U will automatically get more quiet

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
i'm never being an asshole to others so people don't react with hostility, but submission and sometimes even respect i dont quite deserve
My experience when in close proximity to millenial manlets (usually sporting a beard and soy looking but a nice guy)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Captain Albania
Your supposed to be assertive as a man.

eat soy

• JFL
Biggest clown on this site you’d shit yourself irl fucking fag talking ‘muh assertiveness’ jfl at you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, IAMNOTANINCEL, Almost Chadlite and 3 others
Take estrogen pills

• JFL
if ur actually as assertive as u are, then being in this site more will help reduce it in that aspect

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Your supposed to be assertive as a man.

sure, but sometimes too much is too much, specially in banal everyday situations. my presence completely dominates the room in a transcendental way

• +1
sure, but sometimes too much is too much, specially in banal everyday situations. my presence completely dominates the room in a transcendental way
High T embrace it boyo

• +1
Reactions: Captain Albania
High T embrace it boyo

it's annoying in those moments when you just want to be left alone/invisible. i can only imagine how frustrating this is for hotter women, since every male around them loses it instantly wherever they go

bro is not assertive 😭💀💀

• JFL
Reactions: kebab

Do 150ug of acid and it will make you non nt

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
God I'm so assertive how do I stop being so assertive guys look at me I'm a HIGH T ALPHA MALE and I'm here to give advice to everyone even though I'm a greycel and have no proof for anything I say just BELIEVE ME because I'm such an ASSERTIVE alpha male millionaire lawyer chadlite 6'6 mogger come on guys i'm from albania just believe me I'm a lawyer and I mog srs please guys how do I become less alpha it's such a problem for me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, Deleted member 55252 and kebab
Cut off your balls. Cut only one in the bathroom after taking a cold shower and don’t forget to wash the blood

chad wants a piece of my aspergers, I say no

God I'm so assertive how do I stop being so assertive guys look at me I'm a HIGH T ALPHA MALE and I'm here to give advice to everyone even though I'm a greycel and have no proof for anything I say just BELIEVE ME because I'm such an ASSERTIVE alpha male millionaire lawyer chadlite 6'6 mogger come on guys i'm from albania just believe me I'm a lawyer and I mog srs please guys how do I become less alpha it's such a problem for me

relax, man. and i'm 5ft10 or so

that doesn't happen, tho

Read it wrong and thought it said how to be less attractive

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables