how to be more low inhib/NT to approach girls in appropriate settings

D

Deleted member 29495

Gold
ive been way too non NT and low inhib all of college to even approach foids in settings where im expected to like darties or parties my frat hosts where hoes are coming with the expectation of getting dicked down by brothers or in clubs after girls smile and make eye contact with me for a while

im obviously not talking about those autistic fat curry manlets making PUA youtube videos creeping out white stacies in broad daylight by approaching them with pickup lines

HOW DO I APPROACH FOIDS AND GET A KISS/HUG/SLAY

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
@ceo tips ?

• So Sad
@ceo tips ?
I've never approached a girl before, I don't think I've ever been approached too, I sometimes get IOI's from girls though, but they could probably just be looking at my subhuman face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
be forward grown and dark triad

• +1
It's very important you break out that shell. Atleast low inh enough to start convos with girls at class or at the gym. Basically you gotta get therapy and expose urself to it a bunch and change ur mindset to the point where it no longer brings you shame and anxiety to do it. Also don't have the goal of hooking up with them in mind , live in the moment and genuinely have a convo. Therapy + exposure +intent basically