how to be more low inhib/NT to approach girls in appropriate settings

D

Deleted member 29495

Banned
Joined
May 8, 2023
Posts
924
Reputation
1,253
ive been way too non NT and low inhib all of college to even approach foids in settings where im expected to like darties or parties my frat hosts where hoes are coming with the expectation of getting dicked down by brothers or in clubs after girls smile and make eye contact with me for a while

im obviously not talking about those autistic fat curry manlets making PUA youtube videos creeping out white stacies in broad daylight by approaching them with pickup lines

HOW DO I APPROACH FOIDS AND GET A KISS/HUG/SLAY
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
@ceo tips ?
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
@ceo tips ?
I've never approached a girl before, I don't think I've ever been approached too, I sometimes get IOI's from girls though, but they could probably just be looking at my subhuman face
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
be forward grown and dark triad
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
It's very important you break out that shell. Atleast low inh enough to start convos with girls at class or at the gym. Basically you gotta get therapy and expose urself to it a bunch and change ur mindset to the point where it no longer brings you shame and anxiety to do it. Also don't have the goal of hooking up with them in mind , live in the moment and genuinely have a convo. Therapy + exposure +intent basically
 

Similar threads

ohhohh
Replies
0
Views
14
ohhohh
ohhohh
influx
Replies
1
Views
58
V3xo
V3xo
F
Replies
9
Views
89
hopefullychadlite
hopefullychadlite
real_rxz
Replies
9
Views
107
fishygillpins
fishygillpins
N
Replies
7
Views
78
Sir.Vyvanse
Sir.Vyvanse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top