How to be nicer to people?

griffagella

griffagella

Pursuit Of Happiness
Joined
Jul 24, 2026
Posts
234
Reputation
149
I sometimes come off rude and im an unpopular guy. I just want to have a kinder life and less drama. But can I control my temper in certain situations and just be nicer without being boring and nonchalant?
 
I sometimes come off rude and im an unpopular guy. I just want to have a kinder life and less drama. But can I control my temper in certain situations and just be nicer without being boring and nonchalant?
just smile.
 
  • +1
Reactions: griffagella
I sometimes come off rude and im an unpopular guy. I just want to have a kinder life and less drama. But can I control my temper in certain situations and just be nicer without being boring and nonchalant?
LEARN TO CARE ABOUT THEM
 
  • +1
Reactions: griffagella
Think before you say

It’s that simple
 

Similar threads

LowInhibNoSMV
Replies
17
Views
82
LowInhibNoSMV
LowInhibNoSMV
lebanesedude
Replies
61
Views
220
lebanesedude
lebanesedude
jraxys__
Replies
13
Views
59
Narvinesh1215@
Narvinesh1215@
lemon67
Replies
5
Views
45
Sett
Sett
vaylenvislays
Replies
3
Views
45
Erdafritnib
Erdafritnib

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top