How to be perceived as Dark Triad

D

Deleted

Lurker
MINIMUM requirements to not be just creepy:
Above 5'9, High Tier Normie looks, Atleast decent body.

Preferably:
Main character height (6ft - 6'4), Low trust in a mysterious and not inbreed way and a strong lean body that's smaller than Jeff Seid But bigger than Tyler Durden.

Now you might come here and say the kind of dark triad girls prefer is the "Mumbai bad boy gang rapers" that's not a guy with some bad in him (bad boy), that's a bad guy.

Its really just that you need the right looks and personality. Something like Tyler Durden but less extreme and without his fashion sense is the embodiment of what a "Dark Triad Bad Boy" is supposed to be. Just having the look but being a pussy irl wont make you dark triad and neither will being a complete badass if you look like a pussy.

fight club brad pitt gif GIF

Not someone running around with a balaclava flexing his Gucci drip he got from his gang. That's not
exciting to women its genuinely just scary.

The "Strong silent type" like Clint Eastwood embodies in his movies is what you want to be, Not a gang member with a thousand tats.

Durden doesn't care if he brakes laws with minor punishment like driving 150 on a 40 road, trespassing secluded areas or even if he dies meaning he wouldn't hesitate to jump from a 20m cliff into the sea. This is the mindset you want, but just thinking you're badass isn't enough if you don't act on it and do based things. Watching a motivational video doesn't get you shredded just like with this.

Brad Pitt Freedom GIF

The stereotypical Normie drives within 5-10 km/h of the speed limit. He doesn't do anything based, is afraid of the law and people etc. But no, driving above the speed limit doesn't make you a bad boy you need to whole package.

Things on the outside that will help (a lot) especially when first meeting people.

The right look
I unironically recommend perma squinting if you've mastered it. You preferably want colored eyes, some shade of brown hair (Black is emo on non ethnic people and blonde rarely looks good on most.) and atleast a somewhat masculine bonestructure. A low hairline or insane cheekbones isn't required (take James Dean in rebel without a cause, He's an early version of this type of bad) but is obviously prefered

The right clothing
Something that isn't overly colourful or flashy but isn't try hard either as if you're trying to look though, like a teen with a leather jacket. Think something like this put without all the logos.

Be good at something "sexy"
Think motorcycle stunts or flips etc. Something that shows ur an athlete in a more casual way than taking them to play rugby, that's try hard. Things like skateboarding is for soft boys, Tennis and golf is for snobs. You're trying to be badass not edgy or posh.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14470, CANI, Patriot and 29 others
the real dark triad

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18452, SA7, Deleted member 8765 and 6 others
Forgot the most important thing tbh, be slightly violent/unhinged and have psychopathic tendencies. Mirin guide tho.

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 5048, SPFromNY914 and 9 others
You are alive?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 13754 and Deleted
Forgot the most important thing tbh, be slightly violent/unhinged and have psychopathic tendencies. Mirin guide tho.
Its so much of an overall thing its hard to make a list/thread on. Yes you need to tell her stupidly violent stuff like i've told my girl what if i pulled ur throat ut when holding her neck and i've told her to get surgeries etc etc.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13754

• JFL
Reactions: SolarWind, Deleted member 11963, Deleted member 12611 and 6 others
Whats wrong with lether jackets? Especially motorcycle lether jackets, look so dope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
The right look
I unironically recommend perma squinting if you've mastered it. You preferably want colored eyes, some shade of brown (Black is emo on non ethnic people and blonde rarely looks good on most.)

View attachment 1149778
The perma squint works very well, I've had girls say that they fell for me because of the way I "look and glance" with my eyes. It's only autistic if you don't have the eye area to pull it off otherwise every mogger eye area model squints (Chico, Lima, ect...)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReignsChad, Deleted member 12611 and Deleted
Whats wrong with lether jackets? Especially motorcycle lether jackets, look so dope
If ur in high school it looks too tryhard and edgy. There's this one guy in my city who studies art in high school and he's this total wimp. Everyone know him as "The blonde guy with the leather jacket.

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi, Deleted member 10524 and TsarTsar444
Old fashioned mostly I dont want to look like a fucking boomer

Legit thread one of @ArvidGustavsson best. Although golf can be snobby and is classed as a upper class sport. It can still make you look good and high class just not bad boy type. Bad boy type would be MMA, boxing and racing

• +1
If ur in high school it looks too tryhard and edgy. There's this one guy in my city who studies art in high school and he's this total wimp. Everyone know him as "The blonde guy with the leather jacket.
Its just clothes jfl. What if you drive a motorcycle?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted and goat2x
Legit thread one of @ArvidGustavsson best. Although golf can be snobby and is classed as a upper class sport. It can still make you good and high class just not bad boy type. Bad boy type would be MMA, boxing and racing
This thread is rly just me rambling about the appeal i'm going for. You can be dark triad snob but thats not an option for 99.9% of people on this forum so i wrote about someone lower - upper middleclass who's dark triad/Bad ass. Basically the protagonist stereotype.

And i can confirm if you fit the requirements and genuinely act like this guide it will work. My girl has said she think's i'm intimidating looking and acting but in a sexy way (This sounds so fake i know jfl). I genuinly fucking tilt my head down 24/7 and sometimes instansely squint stare ded srs and i'm also one of the best at motorcycle wheelies in my town in combination to bringing her to rooftop picnics and i've made fun of a manlet saying he would bring his boys on me when she was with me jfl. This is basically what i mean its not about being a gang member that's a appeal min.

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi, Deleted member 11167, thickdickdaddy27 and 2 others
Average Twink Leather Jacket Wearer:
Pin on Cello

Vs
Average Chad Topless Motorcycle Enthusiast:
Arnold Schwarzenegger Shirtless on Motorcycle #actors | Schwarzenegger,  Arnold schwarzenegger, Terminator

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CANI, valdagor1, Deleted member 12669 and 2 others
I will make a better guide than this and tag you

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: cmazstereo and Deleted
Lots of guys i see wear lether clothing in the Balkans
First off, I said for teens.

Second, you dont want to dress like this with the distressed black tight jeans and boots.

This is the look of someone obviously trying to look like a bad boy, making him an imposter.

A leather jacket is fine its just where i live barely any guys have it so theres a stigma.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and Deleted member 13754

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
I will make a better guide than this and tag you
You could just say "Be a serial killer 8 psl godchad nuklear country destroyer physcopath" and include 10 irrelevant studies but that doesnt make it better.

As opposed to most people here i actually have some level of success and been told irl that i have a "though guy aura" by my girl and that i'm intimidating. By having the requirements of this guide and following it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13754
Wont work for my framelet ass

• So Sad
You could just say "Be a serial killer 8 psl godchad nuklear country destroyer physcopath" and include 10 irrelevant studies but that doesnt make it better.

As opposed to most people here i actually have some level of success and been told irl that i have a "though guy aura" by my girl and that i'm intimidating. By having the requirements of this guide and following it.
I'm literally making the guide now it will be done in 10 minutes

• JFL
ervid gerstervson

• +1
I can't permasquint with my Curry bug eyes.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11963, Deleted member 2275 and Deleted
Motherfucker I got $600 traffic violation ticket for dark triad maxxing :feelswah::feelswah:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11963, Deleted member 12669, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
@her @Kingkellz @Gargantuan @Alexanderr @Lorsss @Sergeant @Master

Pin this shie asap

Motherfucker I got $600 traffic violation ticket for dark triad maxxing :feelswah::feelswah:
Brutal.

For me its extra risky as i tend to go 150+ on 40 roads and to make matters worse my bike is literarly illegal in terms of how much power it outputs and how and db sound it makes. It's also not legal to give people rides on (I've welded my own passanger pegs which i drive my girl on)

• Woah
Reactions: CANI and Deleted member 7580
ok

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
So learn how to do stunts?

• +1
So learn how to do stunts?
Back in 2019 i spent hours every morning to master the back wheel ngl. Can show u some pics in dms from ig.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13754 and Deleted member 10524
  • +1
What if you are short, I'm 5'5 btw, some famous dark triad types were also short: Gengis Khan, Stalin, Charles Manson, Escobar, El Chapo, etc.

• Woah
What motorbike do you have?
Rn i have a 2016 ktm 125 bcuz u can drive it on an a1 license but thats when they're choked to 15 horses. I drive without any restrictions so get 35-40 hp on a 105kg bike. I used to wheelie a literal 50cc bike jfl

Actually rlly good thread tbh

• +1
I drive without any restrictions so get 35-40 hp on a 105kg bike.
Mirin power to weight ratio, motorbikes are sick, will buy one if crypto does well/my grandma dies and leaves me money lol but will probably take ages to get a licence due to covid.
I used to wheelie a literal 50cc bike jfl
Ultimate Pussy-Moistening Moves

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted
Dn read

Thugmaxx and make her feel special if you want to be dark triad everything else is autistic cope

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
Mirin the tag and the guide. I think you hit the nail on the head. "How to be perceived as Dark Triad" has moreso to do with exterior, and you go about how to achieve that.

However, to actually be dark triad, to be a narcissist, psychopath, sociopath or machiavellistic character traits is a whole other level playing field.

Considering most women don't fall for actual psychopaths or sociopaths lets focus on narcs, whom women are often rather intrigued by. My father is pretty narc so I have read a lot about it. Let me give you some examples on how they act:

1. You will always define the terms.
2. You will implement double standards so you can put yourself above her.
3. She will never be truly listened to.
4. You will never resolve a conflict as a result, she will continue to repeat herself.
5. You will very rarely consider her feelings; and will only do so if it serves you some how.
6. You will never apologize in an authentic way that acknowledges her behavior or her suffering.
7. What matters most is how you appear to others.
8. You will be sullen during events that are important to her because they are not about you.
9. Your expectations will go down to mere crumbs; to the point where she will be happy just because you aren'’t giving her the silent treatment, or cheating on her.
10. She will never win.
11. You will be dismissive and, at times, even cruel.
12. Beyond the initial stages of dating, you will make NO effort to befriend her friends or family.
13. Her value will be diminished to the point of nothingness in your eyes. In fact, mere strangers will hold more weight in your eyes than she will.
14. You will make her your scapegoat.
15. You will dump your shame on to her.
16. She will walk on a lot of egg shells.
17. She will experience the silent treatment.
18. She will experience cognitive dissonance, confabulation and gas lighting.
19. Her relationship with you will become a cycle: waiting — hoping — hurting — being angry — being punished — forgiving — forgetting — again.
20. You will say cruel and judgmental things about the friends closest to her while being nice to their faces.
21. You will use her weaknesses, traumas and intimate secrets against her.
22. You will come and go as you please.
23. She is not able to hold you accountable.
24. You will not answer questions directly if you dont want to.
25. You will generally not ask about her day or how she is doing or things that she cares about (unless it’s something you care about.) You shouldn't care too much about her.
26. She will feel stuck and unable to leave you.
27. You will project you bad behaviors onto you and blame her for it.
28. You will triangulate her with the other people her life, causing tension and drama between her and them, while you remain unscathed.
29. Once she starts to wise up and pull away you will begin to smear her character behind her back in an attempt to turn people against her. In fact, you should be doing this the whole time.

Remember though as Arvid says, you can't be narcissistic and let this work in your favour if you don't have the looks, or have some serious status or money. You have to hold value to women to begin with if you actually want to dark-triad maxx.

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi, Deleted member 12611 and Deleted
very good analysis
D768db4f5b77db746a1b9d8624effe31

• +1
MINIMUM requirements to not be just creepy:
Above 5'9, High Tier Normie looks, Atleast decent body.

Preferably:
Main character height (6ft - 6'4), Low trust in a mysterious and not inbreed way and a strong lean body that's smaller than Jeff Seid But bigger than Tyler Durden.

Now you might come here and say the kind of dark triad girls prefer is the "Mumbai bad boy gang rapers" that's not a guy with some bad in him (bad boy), that's a bad guy.

View attachment 1149716

Its really just that you need the right looks and personality. Something like Tyler Durden but less extreme and without his fashion sense is the embodiment of what a "Dark Triad Bad Boy" is supposed to be. Just having the look but being a pussy irl wont make you dark triad and neither will being a complete badass if you look like a pussy.

fight club brad pitt gif GIF

Not someone running around with a balaclava flexing his Gucci drip he got from his gang. That's not
exciting to women its genuinely just scary.

View attachment 1149750

The "Strong silent type" like Clint Eastwood embodies in his movies is what you want to be, Not a gang member with a thousand tats.

Durden doesn't care if he brakes laws with minor punishment like driving 150 on a 40 road, trespassing secluded areas or even if he dies meaning he wouldn't hesitate to jump from a 20m cliff into the sea. This is the mindset you want, but just thinking you're badass isn't enough if you don't act on it and do based things. Watching a motivational video doesn't get you shredded just like with this.

Brad Pitt Freedom GIF

The stereotypical Normie drives within 5-10 km/h of the speed limit. He doesn't do anything based, is afraid of the law and people etc. But no, driving above the speed limit doesn't make you a bad boy you need to whole package.

View attachment 1149756

Things on the outside that will help (a lot) especially when first meeting people.

The right look
I unironically recommend perma squinting if you've mastered it. You preferably want colored eyes, some shade of brown hair (Black is emo on non ethnic people and blonde rarely looks good on most.) and atleast a somewhat masculine bonestructure. A low hairline or insane cheekbones isn't required (take James Dean in rebel without a cause, He's an early version of this type of bad) but is obviously prefered

View attachment 1149778

The right clothing
Something that isn't overly colourful or flashy but isn't try hard either as if you're trying to look though, like a teen with a leather jacket. Think something like this put without all the logos.

View attachment 1149771

Be good at something "sexy"
Think motorcycle stunts or flips etc. Something that shows ur an athlete in a more casual way than taking them to play rugby, that's try hard. Things like skateboarding is for soft boys, Tennis and golf is for snobs. You're trying to be badass not edgy or posh.

View attachment 1149775
I have the serial killer pheno but no social skills, any advice?

• So Sad
I have the serial killer pheno but no social skills, any advice?
Idk If ur gl you’ll be fine. I also have 0 social skills to the point where i barely spoke to my girl when we had met for the first time irl (had been talking on snap) and it made her think i didnt like her. I actually made her cry the first day we met and it wasnt on purpose lol

Idk If ur gl you’ll be fine. I also have 0 social skills to the point where i barely spoke to my girl when we had met for the first time irl (had been talking on snap) and it made her think i didnt like her. I actually made her cry the first day we met and it wasnt on purpose lol
Brutal lol, I’m normie looks with good frame, trying to work on body halo rn

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted