How to be perceived as Dark Triad

Lean face is needed imo. Which I lack. Bloat makes you look like a cuck even if you’re good looking with good bone mass, you’ll still be high trust

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi, SPFromNY914, Deleted member 10367 and 2 others
Lean face is needed imo. Which I lack. Bloat makes you look like a cuck even if you’re good looking with good bone mass, you’ll still be high trust
You can look low trust while fat but its in a bad way aka serial killer incel look instead of sexy and mysterious kind of intimidating

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi and OOGABOOGA
TLDR: Be gl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hennypapi and Chintuck22
Thats a requirement yes but being good looking doesnt make you a bad boy in any way shape or form.
its the most important thing

other things can be learnt easily

and being gl means u are naturally more dark triad due to being above others so it makes it easier to treat others like shit and act “dark triad” due to people submitting to you easier, plus no one will challenge u cause they think u are justified in bullying others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, hennypapi, Deleted member 12611 and 2 others
plus no one will challenge u cause they think u are justified in bullying others
Mogging someone can make them instantly hate and envy you which isnt a good thing if you want to be able to do anything you want

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Mogging someone can make them instantly hate and envy you which isnt a good thing if you want to be able to do anything you want
Being dark triad to girls is easier than guys

But most guys do submit to gl guys, look at this forum and Amnesia

Only a few outliers, majority suck him off

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Deleted member 12611 and Chintuck22
Lost me at be 5'9:feelswhy: Just be like Bender in the Breakfast Club

Or
Billie from Stranger Things

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted
Bad Boy = Good looking but dresses a certain way, smokes does drugs alcohol and doesnt care about authority. Bad boy halo disappears after hs, cus u have to become an actual criminal to still have it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hennypapi and SPFromNY914
  • JFL
Reactions: hennypapi, Deleted member 12611, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
can curry do this

shit thread, just act ljke u dont care about anyone else and ppl will seek validation from u

Bad Boy = Good looking but dresses a certain way, smokes does drugs alcohol and doesnt care about authority. Bad boy halo disappears after hs, cus u have to become an actual criminal to still have it
unless you become a criminal/rapper/tatto artist/rockstar or something different than majority of people, going to college and getting a job will civilize you

I was just gonna post a thread about this shit ngl

Since I've leanmaxxed i look more intimidating, probably approaching low trust territory.

But you'll still need certain facial features thought, just being lean won't do it if you don't have them tbh.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
MINIMUM requirements to not be just creepy:
Above 5'9, High Tier Normie looks, Atleast decent body.

Preferably:
Main character height (6ft - 6'4), Low trust in a mysterious and not inbreed way and a strong lean body that's smaller than Jeff Seid But bigger than Tyler Durden.

Now you might come here and say the kind of dark triad girls prefer is the "Mumbai bad boy gang rapers" that's not a guy with some bad in him (bad boy), that's a bad guy.

View attachment 1149716

Its really just that you need the right looks and personality. Something like Tyler Durden but less extreme and without his fashion sense is the embodiment of what a "Dark Triad Bad Boy" is supposed to be. Just having the look but being a pussy irl wont make you dark triad and neither will being a complete badass if you look like a pussy.

fight club brad pitt gif GIF

Not someone running around with a balaclava flexing his Gucci drip he got from his gang. That's not
exciting to women its genuinely just scary.

View attachment 1149750

The "Strong silent type" like Clint Eastwood embodies in his movies is what you want to be, Not a gang member with a thousand tats.

Durden doesn't care if he brakes laws with minor punishment like driving 150 on a 40 road, trespassing secluded areas or even if he dies meaning he wouldn't hesitate to jump from a 20m cliff into the sea. This is the mindset you want, but just thinking you're badass isn't enough if you don't act on it and do based things. Watching a motivational video doesn't get you shredded just like with this.

Brad Pitt Freedom GIF

The stereotypical Normie drives within 5-10 km/h of the speed limit. He doesn't do anything based, is afraid of the law and people etc. But no, driving above the speed limit doesn't make you a bad boy you need to whole package.

View attachment 1149756

Things on the outside that will help (a lot) especially when first meeting people.

The right look
I unironically recommend perma squinting if you've mastered it. You preferably want colored eyes, some shade of brown hair (Black is emo on non ethnic people and blonde rarely looks good on most.) and atleast a somewhat masculine bonestructure. A low hairline or insane cheekbones isn't required (take James Dean in rebel without a cause, He's an early version of this type of bad) but is obviously prefered

View attachment 1149778

The right clothing
Something that isn't overly colourful or flashy but isn't try hard either as if you're trying to look though, like a teen with a leather jacket. Think something like this put without all the logos.

View attachment 1149771

Be good at something "sexy"
Think motorcycle stunts or flips etc. Something that shows ur an athlete in a more casual way than taking them to play rugby, that's try hard. Things like skateboarding is for soft boys, Tennis and golf is for snobs. You're trying to be badass not edgy or posh.

View attachment 1149775
thnks god im genetically narcissist, so i will not do all this indian coping

Gotta be like that dude marlon brando played in a streetcar named desire, just the right amount of crazy and violent and low inhibition and obviously handsome and tall

• +1
Forgot the most important thing tbh, be slightly violent/unhinged and have psychopathic tendencies
This is all that you need and is not replycable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13754
:lul: over if you arent a Mumbai bad boy raper

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Deleted
MINIMUM requirements to not be just creepy:
Above 5'9, High Tier Normie looks, Atleast decent body.

Preferably:
Main character height (6ft - 6'4), Low trust in a mysterious and not inbreed way and a strong lean body that's smaller than Jeff Seid But bigger than Tyler Durden.

Now you might come here and say the kind of dark triad girls prefer is the "Mumbai bad boy gang rapers" that's not a guy with some bad in him (bad boy), that's a bad guy.

View attachment 1149716

Its really just that you need the right looks and personality. Something like Tyler Durden but less extreme and without his fashion sense is the embodiment of what a "Dark Triad Bad Boy" is supposed to be. Just having the look but being a pussy irl wont make you dark triad and neither will being a complete badass if you look like a pussy.

fight club brad pitt gif GIF

Not someone running around with a balaclava flexing his Gucci drip he got from his gang. That's not
exciting to women its genuinely just scary.

View attachment 1149750

The "Strong silent type" like Clint Eastwood embodies in his movies is what you want to be, Not a gang member with a thousand tats.

Durden doesn't care if he brakes laws with minor punishment like driving 150 on a 40 road, trespassing secluded areas or even if he dies meaning he wouldn't hesitate to jump from a 20m cliff into the sea. This is the mindset you want, but just thinking you're badass isn't enough if you don't act on it and do based things. Watching a motivational video doesn't get you shredded just like with this.

Brad Pitt Freedom GIF

The stereotypical Normie drives within 5-10 km/h of the speed limit. He doesn't do anything based, is afraid of the law and people etc. But no, driving above the speed limit doesn't make you a bad boy you need to whole package.

View attachment 1149756

Things on the outside that will help (a lot) especially when first meeting people.

The right look
I unironically recommend perma squinting if you've mastered it. You preferably want colored eyes, some shade of brown hair (Black is emo on non ethnic people and blonde rarely looks good on most.) and atleast a somewhat masculine bonestructure. A low hairline or insane cheekbones isn't required (take James Dean in rebel without a cause, He's an early version of this type of bad) but is obviously prefered

View attachment 1149778

The right clothing
Something that isn't overly colourful or flashy but isn't try hard either as if you're trying to look though, like a teen with a leather jacket. Think something like this put without all the logos.

View attachment 1149771

Be good at something "sexy"
Think motorcycle stunts or flips etc. Something that shows ur an athlete in a more casual way than taking them to play rugby, that's try hard. Things like skateboarding is for soft boys, Tennis and golf is for snobs. You're trying to be badass not edgy or posh.

View attachment 1149775
is it fine if ur face is chadlite but body halos u to chad?

Idk If ur gl you’ll be fine. I also have 0 social skills to the point where i barely spoke to my girl when we had met for the first time irl (had been talking on snap) and it made her think i didnt like her. I actually made her cry the first day we met and it wasnt on purpose lol
what did she cry for jfl? , mirin dark triad making people cry unintentionally

what did she cry for jfl? , mirin dark triad making people cry unintentionally
I went quiet for like 30 min just looking at her judgementally after she told me she had an ex

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10367 and faggotchadlite
SHIT LOW IQ THREAD
without a high IQ, you can never really be a true psycopath, a retard who tries to be a psychopath will be caught easily.

SHIT LOW IQ THREAD
without a high IQ, you can never really be a true psycopath, a retard who tries to be a psychopath will be caught easily.
badboys arent psychopaths

badboys arent psychopaths
bad boys will not last long enough, specially if they are low IQ.

world is ruled by incel looking high IQ PSYCOPATHS AKA the billionaires

Maybe but a scary incel is simply just scary incel jfl it doesnt make him mysterious or sexy so its literarly pointless

I once gave a lift to some girls from school and did a U turn on a high way. One of the girls in the backseat started shaking and tried to call her mum.
:feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, hennypapi and SPFromNY914
Maybe but a scary incel is simply just scary incel jfl it doesnt make him mysterious or sexy so its literarly pointless
chad is like an ant in front of an incel billionaire

• JFL
PCT eyebrows can make anyone look more dark triad

bad boys will not last long enough, specially if they are low IQ.

This is why bad boys have gangs and Incels get cheated on while they at their 9-5