HOW TO BECOME A COMMUNICATION GOD IN HIGH SCHOOL

s4raw

s4raw

Bronze
I just transferred to a new school so please give me some tips to be NT and have friends there ( sorry for the clickbait ^⁠_⁠^ )

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing and Gonthar
Bump

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
how to win and influence people - read this book

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
put on the nt mask

I just transferred to a new school so please give me some tips to be NT and have friends there ( sorry for the clickbait ^⁠_⁠^ )
to be NT you have to get useless hobbies...

what
should i do then
Focus first on increasing your looks, status and money, otherwise your talking and communications skills will be pretty much useless, no one will want to chat with you if you're considered inferior.

Focus first on increasing your looks, status and money, otherwise your talking and communications skills will be pretty much useless, no one will want to chat with you if you're considered inferior.
over

• Hmm...
:lul::lul::lul:

fix your mental then looks

• Hmm...
The looks are the base, your mental state is caused by your external appearance.
i am alr in another scl and its brutal out here

• Hmm...
Rsd Tyler had some goated videos that helped me during hs but he deleted them all like a cuck

imagine needing tutorials on this shit

The looks are the base, your mental state is caused by your external appearance.
so you saying my mental dictated my looks? I dont think it works that way...

so you saying my mental dictated my looks? I dont think it works that way...
I'm saying it's the other way around!
If you're ugly/short/ethnic/etc. you will be ignored, treated like crap, you will become introverted, depressed, anxious, shy, your social and talking skills will diminish almost to the point that you will feel autistic, etc. On the other hand, if you're good looking, people will treat you nice, so you will be happy, confident, talkative, extroverted, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50511
I'm saying it's the other way around!
If you're ugly/short/ethnic/etc. you will be ignored, treated like crap, you will become introverted, depressed, anxious, shy, your social and talking skills will diminish almost to the point that you will feel autistic, etc. On the other hand, if you're good looking, people will treat you nice, so you will be happy, confident, talkative, extroverted, etc.
But I’m one of the tallest and best looking in my shcool especially frauded and I act extremely non nt because of my past experiences likely or I have a disorder I was born with

What is outdated in this books?
It's filled with outdated references, stories and anecdotes from a different time, when social interactions where different, most of the advice is also useless and already assumes you have a big social circle or you are in some sort of position of power, if you are at the bottom, all that advice -being friendly, caring, not criticizing people, asking them about themselves it's pretty much pointless.

YOU AIN'T GONNA BE NT IF YOU ARE BROWSING SITES LIKE THIS IN HIGHSCHOOL. SORRY BUDDY.