How to become a LandChad

ItsOVERBuddyBoyos

ItsOVERBuddyBoyos

6'10 , 300lbs , 10x10NBP can also lick my elbow
Two initial things you need

1 - A salaried job. Or proof of self employed income over few years.

2- Living at home or living a lost cost lifestyle.

How to become a landchad.

Go get a mortgage in principle from a bank.
So you have an agreed amount they will lend you.

Save up as sizable deposit as you can, you want to aim for 20%.
Then attend online property auctions.
With your deposit saved and mortgage in principle you now have a budget.

You are looking at run down, 1 to 2 bed flats with good transport links.
Bid on ones that are close enough to where you live.
Don't overbid, just let it go if someone else wants it bad.
Be patient.
Eventually you can get a steal.

Do most the renovating yourself, only hire plumbers/electricians when absolutely necessary.
If you lazy get some illegal immigrant to do some of the grunt work with you. Hire them and work alongside them to make sure they don't slack off.
Fix it up nice a shiny, laminate floors, white walls etc. and take good pics of the place.

List it on openrent or any site that allows you to deal with tenants directly and pay them to list you on zoopla etc.
This is riskier as you do get 100% of the rent, not having to share with a lettings agent, but you gotta deal with shit yourself.
Interview the tenants, look for someone who's full NPC soy rentoid

if the tenant don't pay, threaten them with violence :chad:

sit back and enjoy the rental income, while also benefitting from increasing housing prices.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 18890 and 1 other person
Should be moved to the moneymaxxing section

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
Durrrrr

• Love it
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Acquire property = Let other losers pay your bills

This is the sort of stuff you were supposed to be doing instead of fucking your landwhale exwife while spending your 20s working as a fucking waiter.

Acquire property = Let other losers pay your bills

This is the sort of stuff you were supposed to be doing instead of fucking your landwhale exwife while spending your 20s working as a fucking waiter.
Sure you do

Are you proud of being the most annoying person on this forum ?
I posted this guide to help people escape wagecuckery and so they can live a comfortable life and retire one day.

You post inane ramblings about your sad life and how you harass the women you work with.

I posted this guide to help people escape wagecuckery and so they can live a comfortable life and retire one day.

You post inane ramblings about your sad life and how you harass the women you work with.
Nobody on here takes you serious ,you're full of shit and write paragraphs about complete shit. Suits you well because being a dirty Arab I'm sure you smell like shit.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Nobody on here takes you serious ,you're full of shit and write paragraphs about complete shit. Suits you well because being a dirty Arab I'm sure you smell like shit.

Keep coping.

I heightmog , facemog, IQmog, Wealthmog and SocialSkillsmog you

I'm ethnic and still fuck more white girls than you.

My ethnic family, had two non addict parents who loved me and taught me not be a dumbass that wifes up fatties.

Now i'm a decade younger than you with rental properties and a good career. The kind where you don't work in a gas station. You do realise those jobs are for illegal immigrants who don't speak english right? not for people who've been to school.

You should listen to me and drugdeallermax you can make money and get bitches. and if you go jail well you didn't have much going for you anyway.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and FrameMogger