How to become a nicer person?

Johanjohan

Johanjohan

Kraken
I have looksmaxxed, finished college and have a gf

I have always had a toxic personality and I feel the need to put other people down :soy: I thought it would get better when I fixed my life but I still feel the need to put others down to feel superior, which makes it harder to make friends

How do I get rid of those feelings and become a nicer person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Tonymontana, Deleted member 19281 and 2 others
Start drinking soy and inject estrogen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Banderacell, currylightskin, Deleted member 19281 and 4 others
JFL at being nice

These days girls wants to fuck them raw, treat them like shit and beat the shit out of them, that's how fucked up they are. Obivously you also need to be a chad for this.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 16384 and Deleted member 17829

I have always had a toxic personality and I feel the need to put other people down :soy: I thought it would get better when I fixed my life but I still feel the need to put others down to feel superior, which makes it harder to make friends

Niggas here will say it's bluepill, but only therapy can make you a better person if you are past adolescence.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: qwertynineofive and Johanjohan
JFL at being nice

These days girls wants to fuck them raw, treat them like shit and beat the shit out of them, that's how fucked up they are. Obivously you also need to be a chad for this.
Yes women like that, but it’s difficult to make friends and having fun at work when you have a toxic personality

think of a period in time when you were bullied, were crazy mad about it but couldn't change it that very moment. it sucked and you had some sinister thoughts.

next time you see someone cucked by circumstances and you feel the need to prey upon him, remember this state of mind I described earlier and try empathizing if you were in a similar position to him.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
ego death through DMT

Last edited:
  • +1
Just be a bit nicer. There’s no science lol.

Literally ppl here make thousands of threads about being a badass dark triad serial killer and this nigga right here wants to be nice JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, valhalar, Deleted member 19281 and 1 other person

get off this forum. thats how

No need to, women don't favor nice men

• +1
Reactions: P4fivee

Don't be nice for free and don't be bitter or resentful either. Learn to love yourself for what you are and you will not experience envy or bitterness.

Don't be nice for free and don't be bitter or resentful either. Learn to love yourself for what you are and you will not experience envy or bitterness.
Chad is low cortisol, effortlessly confident ( i.e. not in a tryhard, cringy way) and 0 insecurities. It's because of all the positive reinforcement in his life. You can't train to have that kind of personality. Also how you respond to ur environment is a product of ur genetics.

• +1

You asking the wrong people. Looksmax.org is a terrible place to find advice on how to have a better personality. Go somewhere else to ask this question.

I will give you some advice regardless.
- If you have got nothing good to say, don't say it. Just saying nothing would help you.
- Focus on yourself.
- Control your impulses.
- Control your jealously.
- Compliment people on their achievements.

If you feel the need to put others down you must see yourself negatively. You will also need to improve your self esteem. You have ascended and have a degree :owo:. Your doing good!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Johanjohan
You use it your advantage. Take it from someone who is EXTREMELY low in agreeableness. Naturally blunt as fuck with people, have zero sympathy for weakness, am very opinionated, competitive, and comfortable with confrontation. With that comes strong conviction in how you speak, and carry yourself which is phenomenal for leadership positions, and gets praised/respected by people in authority positions. You get promoted faster, and outshine your peers, because you don't have the same instincts most people have that stifles them from going for what they want due to being people pleasers.

You apply that aggression, and arrogance to goals. To fitness, finances, and shitting on competitors in your work field. I'm leaner, more jacked, better looking, more charismatic, and richer by the day compared to those around me. There's a reason many star athletes are known for having huge egos, and not always being the best "team players". Being disagreeable allows you to be cut throat, disciplined, and focused which is a tremendous asset to becoming successful.

The downside you have to be conscious of is that when your ego gets out of control, you will burn bridges and for sure create enemies/haters, and work conflict. But that comes with the terroritory, and if you leanr how to reel in your ego at times so you don't get in trouble/fired, you're gucci.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 19281 and Johanjohan
don't be nice, be cold but funny to hang

You use it your advantage. Take it from someone who is EXTREMELY low in agreeableness. Naturally blunt as fuck with people, have zero sympathy for weakness, am very opinionated, competitive, and comfortable with confrontation. With that comes strong conviction in how you speak, and carry yourself which is phenomenal for leadership positions, and gets praised/respected by people in authority positions. You get promoted faster, and outshine your peers, because you don't have the same instincts most people have that stifles them from going for what they want due to being people pleasers.

You apply that aggression, and arrogance to goals. To fitness, finances, and shitting on competitors in your work field. I'm leaner, more jacked, better looking, more charismatic, and richer by the day compared to those around me. There's a reason many star athletes are known for having huge egos, and not always being the best "team players". Being disagreeable allows you to be cut throat, disciplined, and focused which is a tremendous asset to becoming successful.

The downside you have to be conscious of is that when your ego gets out of control, you will burn bridges and for sure create enemies/haters, and work conflict. But that comes with the terroritory, and if you leanr how to reel in your ego at times so you don't get in trouble/fired, you're gucci.
Cope tutorial

• +1