How to become hacker?

Deleted member 14957

Deleted member 14957

Iron
I want to become a hacker so I can hack people and make very good money. How would I go about achieving this?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, n0rthface, Ryan and 1 other person
ask @buckchadley31

• JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31
if you want to earn money through hacking become a pentester and security researcher. Do bug bounties then

security too tight on everything. waste of time these days

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, BearBoy, Biiyo03 and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, n0rthface and Deleted member 5786

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy
I want to become a hacker so I can hack people and make very good money. How would I go about achieving this?
I don't knkw. Learn to use microsoft word.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16384 and Deleted member 5786
former criminal hacker here.
its easy. just join cryptbb, add to their community, then become a member there are and see if you can help others in their endeavors.
then join hacktown, the membership is now about 250 dollars but if you want i can give you my old account.
then join kickassforum, xss.is and exploit.in. those are russian forums but russians are still the best criminal hackers.

become known in the community by hacking people (mostly grandmothers and little children) on your own and eventually you can apply for a job at a criminal gang like REVil.

be careful though because if you become an affiliate nowadays with a gang they will most likely not even pay your for you efforts because they give you the malware you use to make money and they control where the crypto goes.

you can go on hide01.ir website to learn about cybersecurity and most of its just trial and error. the easiest way to build a botnet is to buy the malware on exploit.in. for example raccoonstealer is still probably the best malware to use.

anyways now let me tell you why i quit being a parasitic hacker:

basically you will be an immoral parasite to the world because you will be stealing money from old people and children and bankrupting small businesses of families and ruining their lives. you are a fucking noob so your opsec will be shit and if you get caught by feds or europol they will make an example of you and give you atleast 10 years for small crimes.

so i became a soldier because its not parasitic and killing boko haram terrorists with a hk416 and panorama night vision goggles with my warrior buddies is the coolest shit ever. wayyyy cooler than sitting in my room 18 hours a day coding whilst eating junkfood.

im fucking jacked now and feel better than ever. i am part of a huge community now of people that would stay at my side even if the maffia wanted to kill me, when as a hacker even the people you work with will want to fuck you over and steal your money, i lost over 2k getting scammed by respected people in that community, there is no honor among thieves, but there is only honor, virtues, courage and badassery among soldiers.

so dont be a fucking parasite, be a man and join your anti terror squad so you can go fuck up some terrorists that want to kill you for being from a western country.

go watch the old "forwardoberservations" videos on youtube to see what it's like. dont be a fucking parasitic hacker or i will blow your door in and point my mp5 in your face for hacking grandmothers that can barely use google. i was a former criminal hacker so getting your ip even on this website is easy as fuck.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: romm2el, Deleted member 16384, Laikyn and 2 others
Learn the Minimum basics of Html and css and you Hack pretty much any bank tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Just4Beast
the only hacker you should dream of becoming is vinnie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14957, one job away, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
1. Don't have autism.

Looks like it's over boyo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14957