HOW TO BECOME LOW INHIB

faggot first of all you need to blame retards that rated me 5 psl then and also 20% is not enough for chad either lol
yeah these people r very very delusional. if u r not getting laid, then u r either autistic or u r below 4 psl

i can get laid easily indeed(im not cause of religionmaxxing) but thats because in my area socialcirclemaxxing is law as i have a manlet friend who slay mogs the whole campus so it doesent mean im chad,i would say normie
"i could get laid but im not getting laid".... sure buddy.

i can get laid easily indeed(im not cause of religionmaxxing) but thats because in my area socialcirclemaxxing is law as i have a manlet friend who slay mogs the whole campus so it doesent mean im chad,i would say normie
Hell I would argue that if u r 3+ psl u should be getting laid at least once in a while. Just don't be bottom 20% and u'll be fine

Hell I would argue that if u r 3+ psl u should be getting laid at least once in a while. Just don't be bottom 20% and u'll be fine
i agree that you dont need that much psl to get laid but being chad is not the same as getting laid.chad is atleast 6 psl in my opinion

do i look truecel?you tell me, i honestly dont think im below 4 psl idk tbh and i did indeed get chances to slay without trying but as i said it might have been cause of socialmaxxing as i have very big social circle

View attachment 781156
nigga u posted a photo with ur mask, how do i know ? stop seeking my validation though. r u mentally ill or smt? if u can get laid, then u dont need a fucking online loser to tell u that u can.

nigga u posted a photo with ur mask, how do i know ? stop seeking my validation though. r u mentally ill or smt? if u can get laid, then u dont need a fucking online loser to tell u that u can.
dont wanna show anyone thats why in threads i only post maskmaxxed pics and what validation i couldnt care less faggot you are the one who said im coping so i was honestly asking for your opinion

Last edited:
Brb ordering T

Within a week I have become so low inhib before I was scared to talk to a foid and now I dont care what people think. If you follow this guide I gaurantee success

1st step is: INJECT T IF YOU ARE LOW T YOU ARE THE SAME AS A SHY FOID.

2nd step is: CHADFISH FOR A FEW DAYS IN UR LOCAL REGION TELL ALL THE GIRLS HIGH T STUFF LIKE YOU WANT TO FUCK THEM GET NUDES FROM THEM AND SET UP DATES AND DONT SHOW UP

3rd step is (personal favourite): PUT ON UR FAVOURITE MUSIC AND EARBUDS AND GO FOR A WALK AND WAVE AND SING TO ALL THE CARS AND PEOPLE YOU COME BY.

4th step is: ATTACK SMALL ANIMALS LIKE CATS BIRDS SQUIRRALS CHASE THEM I DID THIS AT MY LOCAL LAKE I ATTACKED GOOSES THIS WILL MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE A SUPERIOR BEING (DONT ACTUALLY KILL OR HARM THEM JUST MAKE THEM SCARED SO THAT THEY RUN)
Final step : go to jail for rapism because u are not Chad lvl

Funniest thread I've read.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6217