• +1
Reactions: kobecel
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown
Apparently ashwaganda is legit

get an extra chromo

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel, impure666 and 1 other person
What works for me is thinking "fuck that, fuck what anyone will think about me", then 1 milisec passes and im an antisocial retarded again

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, kobecel, kirbyparks and 4 others
Drink your own piss

If you can drink your own piss then you can do anything, no?

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel and impure666
this is the age-old question

the answer is the one you dont want to hear. there's no natural/normal way to become normal/nt/lowinhib. you will have to do hard drugs if you want actual and significant improvements. other way is exposure therapy, which needs a shit ton of time and you need to force yourself to entirely change your life and environment and it may not even work in the end, but in theory it could work if you do it for long enough

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, RichardSpencel, Extra Chromosome and 3 others
Let your hatred against everything build up until you don't give a fuck about the shitty beings around you that are in the same glitched game you are in.
Realize that we are all fucking worthless pieces of shit, we are nothing in the grand scheme of things. We don't matter. Neither your words have any impact overall nor the opinion of another person.

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget
Honestly tho OP, alcohol is the best at lowering inhibitions and anxiety. Alcohol makes high inhib it’s bitch. Get yourself a flask and just take a sip when you need to be NT.

I wish I was a low-inhib autist like @ZyzzReincarnate tbh

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel, dogtown and 1 other person
I wish I was a low-inhib autist like @ZyzzReincarnate tbh
low inhib but definitely not NT. i had an argument at lunch in my school that looks>game for attracting women and i pulled up all the blackpill evidence JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel, rockndogs and 2 others
low inhib but definitely not NT. i had an argument at lunch in my school that looks>game for attracting women and i pulled up all the blackpill evidence JFL
Based tbh

• Woah
Reactions: Insomniac
"Wow, this guy must be nuts! Does he not know women are emotional.. Just be yourself bro and do cool shit like listening to rap, watching Friends, watching Avengers, and wearing Jordans, bro!"

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget
"Wow, this guy must be nuts! Does he not know women are emotional.. Just be yourself bro and do cool shit like listening to rap, watching Friends, watching Avengers, and wearing Jordans, bro!"
they were trying to help this bugeyed ethnic kid get some girl and i told him if shes not interested in your looks she will never fuck you and then the other kids at the table were like "NAHH BRO UGOTTA HAVE GAMEEE!"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, rockndogs, Deleted member 1332 and 3 others
try stimulants
they were trying to help this bugeyed ethnic kid get some girl and i told him if shes not interested in your looks she will never fuck you and then the other kids at the table were like "NAHH BRO UGOTTA HAVE GAMEEE!"
ZyzzReincarnate
= Bro

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 1332, Insomniac and 2 others
Ahh... Highschool, I remember the copes everyone had. Then again, it's highschool, it's easier to get laid with girls out of your league because they don't know their infinite SMV yet.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, dogtown and ZyzzReincarnate
Ahh... Highschool, I remember the copes everyone had. Then again, it's highschool, it's easier to get laid with girls out of your league because they don't know their infinite SMV yet.
ugly dudes can get laid in hs with status tbh but like after hs getting laid when ur ugly is like impossible

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, kirbyparks, dogtown and 1 other person
ugly dudes can get laid in hs with status tbh but like after hs getting laid when ur ugly is like impossible
Yes, because popularity means fuck all after high school and middle school. No one gives a shit who is cool and who isn't when you're an adult. Plus, colleges are so big and includes many different high schools that your status starts from 0.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and ZyzzReincarnate
Yes, because popularity means fuck all after high school and middle school. No one gives a shit who is cool and who isn't when you're an adult. Plus, colleges are so big and includes many different high schools that your status starts from 0.

Lifefuel for low status cels

Xanax, valium, mdma

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
butanediol 1,4 or alcohol for big events, but for daily life u could consider hopping on some anti anxiety medication or u can try some cope supplements like passion flower and ashwagandha that have been working pretty ok for me.
IF YOU HAD A BETTER FACE SOCIALIZING WITH TOILETS WOULD BE EFFORTLESS
so keep looksmaxing :D

I'm already pretty low inhib but weed lowers it for me even more.

No social skills for your looks